- 1 RSTV Recruitment 2016 – RSTV Jr Video Editor Jobs
- 1.1 RSTV Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria of Rajya Sabha TV Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 Rajya Sabha Television Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.4 Download RSTV Cameraperson Recruitment 2016 Notification & Application Form
RSTV Recruitment 2016 Notification released for 72 Junior Video Editor, Graphics Designer, and various posts. The Walk-in Interview Dates are from 9th May 2016 to 13th May 2016. Get Complete details of RSTV Jr Video Editor Jobs, RSTV Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, etc. here.
RSTV Recruitment 2016 – RSTV Jr Video Editor Jobs
Rajya Sabha Television Channel had been issued a notification on 25th April 2016 with the advertisment number RS.1/5/2016-RSTV/XIV. RSTV Recruitment 2016 was released to fill 72 vacancies of various professional positions on contract basis initially for a period of two years. Aspirants who were searching for Central Government Jobs can apply to this Jr Video Editor, Camera Person, Panel Producer, and other posts. Interested and Eligible Candidates may attend the walk-in interview for these RSTV Jr Video Editor Jobs from 09/05/2016 to 13/05/2016. Applicants may also check the official website www.rstv.ac.in for more details regarding the Rajya Sabha TV Recruitment 2016. Further details like RSTV Vacancy, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Scale, etc. of RSTV Cameraperson Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
RSTV Vacancy Details
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|2.||Junior Camera person||22|
|3.||Junior Video Editor||23|
|4.||Senior Graphics Designer||03|
|5.||Graphics Designer (VizRt / Virtual Studio)||02|
|7.||Junior Graphics Designer||05|
Eligibility Criteria of Rajya Sabha TV Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for RSTV Junior Video Editor Recruitment
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- Maximum age: 58 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for reserved categories as per the rules of the Rajya Sabha Television Channel Unit.
Educational Qualification for RSTV Jobs
- For posts-2 & 3: Candidates must have completed 10+2 from any recognized Board or Institution with 3 years experience in the relevant field.
- For Post-9: Applicants must have passed Matriculation exam with 2 years experience in handling transport department in a TV channel/ company.
- For remaining posts: Aspirants must have done Graduation degree in the consistent stream with experience in the relevant field.
Rajya Sabha Television Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Rajya Sabha Television.
Official Website: www.rstv.nic.in
Name of the Post: Various Professional posts.
No of posts: 72.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: Anywhere in India.
Contract Period: 2 years.
Job Category: Central Government.
Selection Process: Candidates who were applying for these RSTV Jr Video Editor Jobs will be selected based on the Personal Interview conducted by the Rajya Sabha Television Channel Unit.
- Walk-in Date: 09/05/2016 to 13/05/2016.
Pay Scale: The scale of pay for these RSTV Jobs shall be determined on the basis of applicant’s expertise, experience and professional standing. The monthly fee that can be paid to these posts is mentioned below.
- Jr Cameraperson, Jr Video Editor, Jr Graphics Designer: Rs. 30,000.
- Transport Coordinator: Rs. 40,000.
- Graphics Designer: Rs. 42,000.
- Cameraperson: Rs. 54,000.
- Graphics Designer (VizRt / Virtual Studio) & Panel Producer: Rs. 60,000.
- Senior Graphics Designer: Rs. 72,000.
Rajya Sabha Television Channel Application Form
Application form for this RSTV Junior Video Editor Jobs released under RSTV Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Kindly download the form for the relevant post from the link given below. Paste recent passport size photograph and fill the form in the given format. Candidates who are interested in appearing for more than one professional position are required to fill up separate application for each position. Carry the duly filled application for attending the Interview. You can also get the application form from the official website.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website, i.e., www.rstv.nic.in or the direct link attached below.
- Download the application form for the relevant post in the given format.
- Fill the application form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Mention the name of the post on the top of the envelope.
- Carry the application form along with relevant documents to the venue mentioned below on the relevant date.
Office of Rajya Sabha Television,
3rd Floor, Talkatora Stadium Annexe Building,
New Delhi-110 001.