SAIL Executive Recruitment 2022 Notification: Steel Authority of India Ltd has released an official notification for Executive & Non-Executives posts, etc., on 29th August 2022 on its official website i.e., @sail.co.in. The starting date of application for 333 vacancies is from 06th September 2022 to 30th September 2022. Candidates must read the full article for a detailed view of SAIL Executive Recruitment 2022, such as notifications, important dates, age limits, Salary Details & etc. In this article, we have provided important information regarding SAIL Executive Notification 2022. The aspirants shall read the full article & bookmark the website for further Latest Government Jobs 2022.
SAIL Executive Recruitment 2022 | 333 Executive & Non-Executives posts
Steel Authority of India Ltd invites applications from eligible candidates for Executive & Non-Executive Posts. All the details related to SAIL Executive Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Syllabus, Previous Papers, etc. are given below. Our team recruitment.guru has regularly followup up with SAIL and updated this page with all the information aspirants go through the complete articles for more details.
SAIL Executive Jobs 2022 – Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Number of Vacancies||333|
|Name of Post||Executive & Non-Executive Posts|
|Starting date to submit an application||06th September 2022|
|Last date to submit an application||30th September 2022|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Application process||Online Application|
SAIL Executive Posts Vacancy 2022
The details of the vacancy as given in the SAIL Executive Recruitment 2022 is as below,
- Executive & Non-Executive Posts – 333 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Steel Authority of India Limited Executive Recruitment 2022
Candidates interested in SAIL Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply,
SAIL Executive Academic Qualification:
- Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10th Pass, Diploma, B.E, B.Tech, Engineering, Graduate, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
SAIL Executive Age Limit:
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age limit: 30 Years
For the age limit as given in the SAIL Executive Recruitment 2022, refer to the official notification
SAIL Executive Careers Selection Process:
- Computer Based Examination
- Skill Test/ Trade Test
Pay Scale for SAIL Executive Recruitment 2022:
- Minimum Salary: Rs.25,070/-
- Maximum Salary: Rs.35,070/-
SAIL Executive Online Application Fee:
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: Fees for Asst Manager Posts General, OBC, EWS – Rs. 700/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: Fees for Asst Manager SC, ST, PwD, ESM, Departmental Candidates – Rs. 200/-
How to apply for SAIL Executive Notification 2022?
- Visit the official website of the Steel Authority of India Ltd @www.sail.co.in
- Enter the details asked for, such as your name, email id, phone number, etc.
- A provisional registration number and password will be sent on the registered email id and phone number.
- Now fill up the personal academic details and communication details correctly.
- Upload the photograph, signature, etc.
- Verify the details entered in the form before paying the application fees.
- Now your application form for SAIL Recruitment 2022 will be accepted provisionally.
Important Dates for SAIL Executive Jobs 2022
|Starting date to submit application||06th September 2022|
|Last date to submit application||30th September 2022|
Important Links for SAIL Executive Recruitment 2022
|SAIL Executive Official Notification Pdf|
|Apply Online for SAIL Executive Recruitment|
|SAIL Official Website|
|Previous Paper for SAIL|
About Steel Authority Of India Limited (SAIL):
SAIL is a steel-making company based in New Delhi, India. It is owned by the government of India. It was established on 19th January 1954. SAIL is the 3rd largest steel producer in India and 20th largest in the world. It owns and operates 5 steel plants at Bhilai, Rourkela, Bokaro Durgapur, and Burnpur. Read More.