Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) has recently released a notification to fill 40 Graduate Marine Engineer Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for the SCI Graduate Marine Engineer jobs can check the notification, vacancy details & recruitment process in the below sections. Applicants can apply for these SCI GME jobs from 09.01.2017. The last date to submit the online application for Shipping Corporation of India GME is 06.02.2016. Candidates must send the duly filled application form before 08.02.2017.
SCI Graduate Marine Engineer jobs @ shipindia.com
|Organization||Shipping Corporation of India (SCI)|
|Post Name||Graduate Marine Engineers (GME)|
|No. Of Vacancies||40|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting date to apply||09.01.2017|
|Last Date to Apply||06.02.2017|
|Job Location||Across India|
You can also get the latest Employment News on our site.
Shipping Corporation Of India GME Vacancies
|Sno||Name of Vacancy||No. Of Posts|
|1||Graduate Marine Engineers||40|
SCI GME Recruitment 2017
Shipping Corporation of India announced a notification to recruit 40 candidates in its fleet personnel Department (Engineering). SCI is looking for the skilled & dynamic people for SCI Graduate Marine Engineer jobs. Applications are inviting only from the unmarried Male & Female candidates for 08 months shore based pre-sea training & followed by 10 months onboard training as a Graduate Marine Engineer. The batch consists of 40 members and commences from 01.03.2017. You can get more detailed information regarding SCI GME Notification such as SCI Marine Engineer Syllabus, SCI GME Previous Papers, etc. from our site.
Interested & eligible candidates can apply for the Graduate Marine Engineering jobs in SCI in both online and offline mode. Candidates who are pursuing their final year and are expecting their results by 31.01.2017 are also eligible for the Graduate Marine Engineer Jobs. All the aspirants are advised to fill the online application form as early as possible to avoid server errors. Candidates must send their duly signed application forms before the last date. Stay tuned with our recruitment.guru website for latest updates of both central & State govt jobs.
Eligibility Criteria for 40 SCI GME Vacancy
Candidates who are applying for the SCI Graduate Marine Engineer jobs must possess below Educational Qualifications & Age limit.
- Applicant must complete Degree (B.E/B.Tech) in Mechanical Engineering from AICTE Approved College.
- Final year students who have appeared for the exam and waiting for results are also eligible.
- Applicant must possess a valid Engineering degree Certificate / Mark Sheet / Provisional Degree Certificate with 50% marks.
- However, the job seeker must secure at least 50% marks in the English language at 10th & 12th class.
The candidates who are going to apply for the SCI GME vacancy must have following age limit
- Upper age limit is 28 years as on 1st March 2017.
- For UR/OBC category 01.03.1989.
- For SC/St Category 01.03.1984.
- Relaxations for the upper age can be applicable as per the govt rules.
- Two years of relaxation is applied for Women candidates.
- Interested candidates have to appear All India Online test which is conducted in the month of February 2017.
- Aspirants who qualified in the Online test will be called for personal Interview.
- The Shipping Corporation of India reserves right to shortlist through online test also.
- Applicant must possess good health and fit for sea service as per MS Medical rules 2000/MLC 2006.
- Medical fitness will be done by SCI DG approved doctors.
Training & Course Fee:
After Shortlisting the candidates, the eligible aspirants must undergo 8 months shore-based training. The fee is approximately Rs. 4,00,000 for male candidates and Rs. 3,35,000 for female job seekers.
Note: The paid fees will not be refunded either full or partial at any stage under any circumstances.
The selected candidates will get a consolidated stipend of Rs. 15000/- per month in onboard training.
Candidates have to deposit Rs.1000/- for General & OBC Candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST Candidates in the bank mentioned below.
Bank Details are
Name of the Account: The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd. Mumbai
Account Number: 10972426052
Name of the Bank: State Bank Of India
Branch Name & code: Backbay Reclamation (1593)
City: Mumbai, Maharashtra
IFSC Code: SBIN0001593.
Note: The details like NEFT UTR Number, Amount of fees deposited, Bank Name, Branch and Date of deposit have to enter in the application form.
How to apply for SCI GME Jobs in Fleet Department?
Candidates can apply for the GME jobs through the official website link provided below. We also have given step by step procedure to fill the application form on the official site. In this article, we have given a direct link to fill the application form. Hence, Candidates can save your time in searching for the application form.
- First of all, log on to the official site of SCI.i.e., www.shipindia.com
- In the careers tab, select Fleet personnel.
- Click on the eight months training course at marine training Institute.
- Download the application and read the instructions carefully.
- Fill the application form with correct data.
- Send the duly signed form with required documents to below address.
Vice President I/C,
Fleet Personnel Dept,
Third Floor, The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd,
Shipping House, 245,
Madame Cama Raod,
Mumbai – 400021,
- Duly signed application form along with bank transaction receipt.
- xerox copies of SSC/HSC for the date of birth proof.
- All Semester mark sheets.
- Degree Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
Note: Applications receiving after the due date will be rejected.