- 1 SEBI Recruitment 2015 Notification
- 2 SEBI Vacancy Details – SEBI Jobs
- 3 Securities & Exchange Board of India Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 SEBI Grade A Officer Recruitment 2015 Details
- 5 Download Call Letter for SEBI Mumbai Recruitment 2015
- 6 SEBI Result 2015
- 7 Download SEBI Recruitment 2015 Notification
SEBI Recruitment 2015 Notification
SEBI Recruitment 2015 Notification has been released recently in the month of August. Securities and Exchange Board of India has published a special recruitment notification to fill 46 vacancies of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) posts in various streams. Aspirants who are searching for Latest Central Government Jobs may get use of this SEBI Recruitment 2015 Notification. Interested candidates can apply for this Asst Manager posts released under Securities & Exchange Board of India Recruitment through online at the official website. Online Registration for SEBI Recruitment 2015 is available from 22nd August 2015.
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), is a statutory regulatory body established by an Act of Parliament. SEBI was established to protect the interests of investors in securities, to promote the development of and to regulate the securities market. It releases recruitment notifications frequently for the recruitment of eligible candidates for various vacancies. It has recently released the recruitment notifications for Officer Grade A Posts. Aspirants who wish to work in SEBI may apply for these Asst Manager vacancies released under SEBI Recruitment 2015 on or before 07/09/2015.
Securities and Exchange Board of India is inviting applications from the Indian Citizens for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) in various Streams, which include General, Legal, Engineering (Civil)-Technical, Official Language and Research Stream. Interested candidates can check SEBI Recruitment 2015 Notification in our site. You can also download SEBI Notification from official website www.sebi.gov.in. Online registration for Securities and Exchange Board of India Recruitment 2015 is available from 22/08/2015 to 07/09/2015. Remaining details like eligibility criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details etc of SEBI Recruitment 2015 are available below.
SEBI Vacancy Details – SEBI Jobs
Securities and Exchange Board of India has recently released the recruitment notification to fill Officer Group A (Asst Manager) vacancies. Here we are giving the vacancies available for Asst Manager post in various streams. This will help you to know the Stream wise vacancies and total vacancies released under SEBI Recruitment 2015.
Name of the Post: Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager).
Total Vacancies: 2 Posts.
Stream wise vacancies:
|S.No||Stream||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Engineering (Civil)-Technical||01 Post|
|4.||Official Language||2 Posts|
Securities & Exchange Board of India Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates applying for Group A Officer vacancies in SEBI should met the below eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and Age limit. The eligibility criteria given in our website is based on the Eligibility criteria as given in SEBI Recruitment 2015 Notification.
Educational Qualification for SEBI Group A Officer Recruitment
- For Engineering: Candidate should possess Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- For General: Candidate should possess Masters Degree in Economics/Commerce/ MBA/ Post Graduate Degree in Management/ Diploma in Management/CA/CFA/CS/ICWA.
- For Legal: Candidate should possess Bachelors Degree in Law /LLM.
- For Official Language: Candidate should possess Bachelors Degree/Masters Degree in Sanskrit/ English/ Economics/Commerce/Hindi.
- For Research: The Candidate should be passed Masters degree in Statistics/Economics/ Commerce/ MBA/Econometrics.
Age Limit for SEBI Asst Manager Recruitment
- Minimum Age: 30 years.
- Maximum Age: 32 years.
Age Relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per rules.
SEBI Grade A Officer Recruitment 2015 Details
Name of the Organization: Securities and Exchange Board of India.
Total Vacancies: 46 Posts.
Official Website: www.sebi.gov.in
- Online Test.
Application Process: Online.
Pay Scale: Rs.17100-1000(11)-28100-EB-1000(4)-32100-1100(1)-33200/- per month.
- Starting Date for Submission of online Application: 22/08/2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 07/09/2015.
How to apply:
- Log on to the official website www.sebi.gov.in
- Click on Careers.
- Select the Advertisement for “Special Recruitment Drive for Officer Grade A (Asst Manager)”
- Click on Apply online.
- Fill the Application carefully with all the details.
- Submit the application form and submit it.
- take print out of the application form for future reference.
Download Call Letter for SEBI Mumbai Recruitment 2015
Admit cards for Asst manager posts released under SEBI recruitment 2015 will be available at the official website www.sebi.gov.in. Once the admit cards released candidates will be intimated about that through e.mail or SMS. Then candidates can download their admit cards from official site.
SEBI Result 2015
Once the results have been released candidates can check their exam results at official website. Merit list will be prepared based on their performance in written test & interview. Merit list will be available at the official website. We will update the SEBI recruitment 2015 Results releasing dates in our site. So keep visiting our site for more updates of SEBI Results.
Download SEBI Recruitment 2015 Notification