Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2017 has released recently by the SCI. The Shipping Corporation of India has issued the recruitment notification to fill the 40 vacancies in various Graduate Marine Engineers posts. Therefore, candidates looking for the current jobs can apply for the Shipping Corporation of India Vacancy 2017 for Graduate Marine Engineers Posts. Freshers and Experienced job seekers are requested to apply for these Jobs on or before the last date through www.shipindia.com Vacancies 2017. Read the whole article to get more detailed information about the Shipping Corporation of India Jobs 2017-18.
Shipping Corporation of India Jobs 2017
The Shipping Corporation of India has issued SCI Notification 2017 to hire individuals. Shipping Corporation of India has recently released notification to fill the vacancies for the Graduate Marine Engineers (GME) Posts. Therefore, applicants looking for the Central Government Jobs can apply for the SCI Graduate Marine Engineers Recruitment 2017. The number of vacancies is less in number, so apply for the latest jobs. Apply Online by the visiting the link provided here before 23rd August 2017. You can also apply for the Shipping Corporation of India Vacancy 2017 by visiting the official website @ shipindia.com.
[Also Read Employment News]
Get all Latest Government Jobs Openings here. Adequate individuals can apply online for the SCI Jobs 2017 before the closing dates. The Shipping Corporation of India is looking for B.E/ B.Tech Graduate or equivalent candidates who want to work with the SCI. Therefore, aspirants are advised to kindly read the article and check the SCI GME Vacancies 2017 provided here. Candidates whose age is between 18 to 28 years are eligible to apply for the above post. Before applying, go through the Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2017 Notification carefully to check the eligibility criteria, age limit, and the last date from the link provided.
Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Organisation||Shipping Corporation of India (SCI).|
|Name of the Post||Graduate Marine Engineers (GME).|
|Total Number of Vacancies||40 Posts.|
|Start date to send application||24th July 2017|
|Last date to send appliacation||23rd August 2017.|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Graduate Marine Engineers (GME).||40 Post.|
For more details regarding SCI Vacancies 2017, please refer the Official Notification provided here.
SCI Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Competitors who applied for the above Shipping Corporation of India Vacancy 2017 must maintain the following Eligibility Criteria.
Job Applicants applying for Shipping Corporation of India Jobs 2017 must have the following Education Qualification.
- B.E/ B.Tech Degree in Mechanical Engineering from AICTE Approved Engineering College.
For More Details about Educational Qualification, Candidates can refer the Shipping Corporation of India Official Advertisement in below section.
Applicants willing to join Shipping Corporation of India must possess the below Age Limitation.
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years.
Age relaxation to different reserved categories such as OBC, SC, ST, and PwD is according to the rules and norms as prescribed by Government.
- General/ OBS Candidates: Rs. 1,000/-.
- SC/ST and Physically Challenged candidates: Rs 500/-.
The fee can be paid through NAtional Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT).
Aspirants who are eligible for Graduate Marine Engineers Posts are selected based on methods mentioned by SCI Recruitment 2017.
- Online Exam.
- Document Verification (If Required).
Job Applicants appointed for the above posts under Shipping Corporation of India will get huge pay scale.
- Graduate Marine Engineers Post: Rs 15,000/-
How to Apply for SCI Vacancy 2017
- First, candidates have to visit the Official Website of Shipping Corporation of India i.e www.shipindia.com.
- On the home page, search for the Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2017.
- Click on the SCI GME Notification 2017 and read it carefully.
- Now, click on the Apply Online Link.
- Start filling the application form carefully.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature properly.
- Now, pay the required application fee and submit the application form.
- Take a print copy of Application form for future reference.
- Start date to apply online: 24th July 2017.
- End date to apply online: 25th August 2017 up to 17:00 hrs.
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of the application: 25th August 2017 up to 17:00 hrs.
- Exam date: 9th September 2017 at 11:00 hrs.
|Official Notification||Apply Online Link|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|