SCI Recruitment 2019 – Central Government Jobs are now availing in Maharashtra State. Awaited candidates can get enrolled into Shipping Corporation of India (SCI). Around 40 vacancies are open for the Trainee Electrical Officer Posts in this month. This recruitment is through Offline Process so that the candidates are called for the Walk-In Interview Process. Only those of eligible candidates can attend the Interview on 04th January 2019. Scroll down and get complete details about the Trainee Electrical Officer Career 2019-20.
SCI Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2019 Details
Maharashtra government has announced a circular regarding 40 candidates through Walk-In Interview process. Interested candidates can check for the vacancy details. Scroll down and know the eligibility details and other complete details for the SCI Recruitment 2019-20. Candidates those who have passed Diploma and Degree holders will be eligible for the respected post. Competitors will be selected based on the Medical Test by SCI Board and Interview Process. For those who are selected by the Shipping Corporation of India must compulsory attend the training for which pay is allotted. Details about the Training is listed in the below section. Important dates and links that are necessary for applying the post are listed below on this page. Check the below section to know the complete details about the SCI Recruitment 2019.
SCI Jobs 2019 Overview
|SCI Recruitment 2019 – Trainee Electrical Officer Posts|
|Name of the Board||Shipping Corporation of India (SCI)|
|Name of the Posts||Trainee Electrical Officer Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||40 Vacancies|
|Walk-IN Interview Date||04th January 2019|
|Application Mode||Apply Offline|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Shipping Corporation of India Jobs 2019 – 40 Vacancies
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Trainee Electrical Officer Posts||40|
Eligibility Criteria for SCI Recruitment 2019
Candidates those who wish to apply for the Shiping India Jobs for 40 Trainee Electrical Officer Posts should be under certain eligibility details. Go through the educational details and age limit for the Trainee post. Get also the complete details such as pay scale and application fee and selection process details in the below section of this page. For more detailed information check out the Official Notification link attached at the bottom of this page.
- For Retired Indian Navy Personnel – Should have completed B.E. / Diploma awarded by the Indian Navy, and has sailed as chief artificer (power side only) and is in possession of DG approved ETO course certificate.
- For Diploma and Degree holders – Passed three years Diploma with 60% marks or four years of Degree with 50% marks in Electrical, Electronics and Telecommunication/ Communication engineering or Instrumentation. The diploma/ degree must be recognized by any State or Central Govt. or the AICTE. Must have completed 4 months ETO course from DGS approved training institute.
- For detailed information about the educational qualification, candidates can refer to the official notification of Shipping India.
- Minimum age limit of Retired Navy – 30 years
- Maximum age limit of Diploma & Degree holders – 45 years
- For SC/ ST Candidates – 05 years
- For OBC Candidates – 03 years
Shipping Corporation of India Careers 2019 Other Details
Shipping Corporation of India Salary:
Trainee Electrical Officers candidates will be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 30,000/- per month for onboard training and then sailing into the Shipping Corporation of India
Candidates can check the official notification to know about the Application Fee details.
The candidates have to undergo six days course of ETO Practical Training in Mumbai. The Course fee for SCI Jobs is around Rs. 25,000/ + GST. All cost of training i.e. course fee, boarding and lodging etc to be borne by the candidates.
Candidates will be selected for the Shiping India Jobs based on the performance in
- Medical Test through SCI empanelled DG approved Doctors
- Interview Process
- Must be in a possession of valid Indian CDC, Passport, Pan Card, and INDOS No.
- Must have completed all required STCW-2010 courses including STSDSD from DGS approved institutes
- Must have oil tanker DCE
SCI Recruitment 2019 – Application Processing Steps @www.shipindia.com
Applicants those who want to register for the SCI Recruitment should be under certain eligibility details listed above. If you are under the eligibility conditions you can attend the Walk-In the Interview process. Read the Official Notification to get the complete details and terms and conditions that cover the Shiping India. As this is an offline process applicant are welcomed for the Walk-In Interview Process. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview process on 04th January 2019. For more details about the Trainee Electrical Officer Job, competitors can refer to the official website ie. www.shipindia.com.
Follow Up the Steps
- Firstly, Candidates need to Click on the Official Notification provided below.
- Read all the Eligibility criteria for SCI Recruitment 2019 jobs.
- Ensure that you satisfy all the above-listed eligibility conditions.
- Finally, Walk In to the Interview on 04th January 2019 with all necessary certificates.
SCI Head Office Mumbai, Shipping House,
245 Madame Cama Road, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021
Important Links of SCI Vacancy 2019-20
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
SCI Careers 2019 – Walk-In Interview Date
Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) Walk-In Interview Date On 04th January 2019 from 10:30 AM Hrs