SSCMPR Recruitment 2017 – 13 Vacancies
Staff Selection Commission Madhya Pradesh Region Region Released the SSCMPR Recruitment 2017. The Notification is to fill up the 13 vacancies of Sr Asst, Technical Asst, and other posts. Candidates can apply for SSC MPR Recruitment 2017 before the last date 24th September 2017. The online application for SSC MPR Notification 2017 Available at ssconline.nic.in.
SSC MPR Recruitment 2017 – ssconline.nic.in
|Name of the Organisation||Staff Selection Commission, Madhya Pradesh Region|
|Name of the Post||Senior Technical Asst, Jr Chemist & other Posts|
|Number of vacancies||13 posts|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Job Category||Central Government jobs|
|Starting date to apply online||25th Aug 2017|
|Last date to apply online||24th Sept 2017|
SSC Madhya Pradesh Region Recruitment 2017 Vacancy
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Senior Technical Assistant||02|
|Junior Conservation Assistant||08|
|Technical Superintendent (Weaving)||01|
|Senior Research Assistant||01|
SSC MPR Notification 2017 Eligibility Details
- Candidates who have completed Degree from recognized University or Board.
For Post wise Details Refer SSC MPR Jobs 2017 Notification.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years.
For Post, wise age limit details Refer SSCMPR Notification 2017.
- General /OBC category: Rs. 100/-.
- SC/ST/PWD Category: No Fee.
- The Fee Can Pay through SBI Challan.
- Written Examination (Computer Based Mode).
For pay scale, details refer official Notification.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 24/09/2017.
- The Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy Application Form: 24/09/2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Fee: 24/09/2017.
Staff Selection Commission MPR Recruitment 2017 – Click Here
SSC MPR Notification 2017 – Apply Online
Latest job openings in SSC Madhya Pradesh Region. The SSC MPR Recruitment Notification 2017 displays 7 vacancies in Jr. Clerk-cum-typist, Hindi translator and other posts. Moreover, SSCMPR online application @ sscmpr.org ends on 07-06-2017. So, candidates can download SSC Madhya Pradesh Region Vacancy 2017 Notification and SSCMPR admit cards on this page. Scroll down the page to know more on SSC MPR Group B & Group C Recruitment Notification.
SSCMPR Recruitment Notification 2017
The Staff Selection Commission Madhya Pradesh Region has released the notification to fill 7 vacancies in Intelligence officer, Hindi translator, and other posts. So, the Sarkari Naukri interested candidates who are eligible according to the SSC MPR Recruitment 2017 Notification should apply. However, the applicants should complete the SSC Madhya Pradesh Region Jobs 2017 application @ sscmpr.org before June 7, 2017. Applicants can download the official notification from this page. Additionally, they can also get the direct link to SSC Madhya Pradesh Region Group B & C Recruitment 2017 application here. So, keep reading the post to get the details of the notification.
Madhya Pradesh SSC Recruitment for 7 Jr. Clerk Vacancies
In the above section, we have said that the candidates should be eligible for the SSC MPR recruitment 2017 7 Junior clerk posts application. So, the applicants of Assistant central intelligence Officer post should have an M.Sc degree in chemistry or physics. Similarly, the candidates applying for Hindi Translator should have an M.A in English or Hindi language. So, along with this, the applicants should have a certain age limit to apply Online 7 JE, Assistant Vacancies in SSCMPR. After the last date for online application ends, the Madhya Pradesh board will release the SSCMPR Admit card @ sscmpr.org very soon. As soon as the board releases, we will update the SSC MPR Exam Date and other details on our site. So, stay tuned to our site to get the latest employment news in India and the updates on SSC Madhya Pradesh Region Group B & C Notification.
SSC MPR Recruitment 2017 – sscmpr.org
|SSC Madhya Pradesh Region Vacancies 2017|
|Name of the organisation||Staff Selection Commission, Madhya Pradesh Region|
|Name of the post||Intelligence officer, Hindi translator, and other posts|
|Number of postd||7 posts|
|Job category||Central government jobs|
|Job location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Starting date for online application||May 8, 2017|
|Last date for online application||June 7, 2017|
|Mode of application||online|
Latest www.sscmpr.org SSC MPR Vacancy details – Junior Clerk, Translator Posts
|Name of the Post||Number of vacancies|
|Assistant central intelligence officer, Grade -I (doc)||1|
|Assistant Welfare administrator||2|
Eligibility criteria for SSC Madhya Pradesh Region recruitment 2017
Educational qualification for SSC MPR Recruitment 2017:
- Assistant central intelligence Officer post – Candidate should have passed M.Sc degree in the subjects of chemistry or physics.
- Hindi translator posts – candidate should have passed M. A, in English or Hindi to apply for SSC MPR vacancy 2017.
- To know more details on the educational qualification for other posts, refer the official notification of Staff Selection commission, Madhya Pradesh region.
Age limit for SSCMPR Job Vacancies 2017:
- The applicants of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade-I (Doc.) should have an age between 20 to 25 years.
- The candidates applying for Assistant Welfare Administrator should have an age between 20 to 27 years.
- Applicants of the Hindi translator and junior clerk cum typist posts should have an age between 18 to 27 years.
Selection process of SSC Madhya Pradesh Region Recruitment:
The candidates are selected depending on their excellence in the Computer base examination and the interview.
- Computer based examination.
SSC MPR Vacancy 2017 Notification Important Dates:
- Date of advertisement release – May 8, 2017.
- Online application starts from – May 8, 2017.
- Last date for online application – June 7, 2017.
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of online application – within 10 days from the last date to apply.
How to Apply for SSC MPR Translator, Jr.Clerk, typist Jobs 2017? – sscmpr.org
- To apply online Apply Online for 7 JE, Assistant Vacancies in SSC MPR, candidates should visit the official site, sscmpr.org.
- Select the related links to SSC MPR Recruitment 2017 Notification and complete the online registration process first.
- Click on the link and then an application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill in your details in the SSCMPR Recruitment 2017 application form carefully.
- Moreover, upload the scan copies of your recent passport size photograph, signature, and the necessary documents.
- Check the details and then click on the submit button.
- Now, complete the SSC MPR Vacancy 2017 Application Fee payment in the prescribed format.
- Take a printout of the form for future use.