- 1 SSCMPR Recruitment Notification 2017
- 1.1 Madhya Pradesh SSC Recruitment for 7 Jr. Clerk Vacancies
- 1.2 SSC MPR Recruitment 2017 – sscmpr.org
- 1.3 Latest www.sscmpr.org SSC MPR Vacancy details – Junior Clerk, Translator Posts
- 1.4 Eligibility criteria for SSC Madhya Pradesh Region recruitment 2017
Latest job openings in SSC Madhya Pradesh Region. The SSC MPR Recruitment Notification 2017 displays 7 vacancies in Jr. Clerk-cum-typist, Hindi translator and other posts. Moreover, SSCMPR online application @ sscmpr.org ends on 07-06-2017. So, candidates can download SSC Madhya Pradesh Region Vacancy 2017 Notification and SSCMPR admit cards on this page. Scroll down the page to know more on SSC MPR Group B & Group C Recruitment Notification.
SSCMPR Recruitment Notification 2017
The Staff Selection Commission Madhya Pradesh Region has released the notification to fill 7 vacancies in Intelligence officer, Hindi translator, and other posts. So, the Sarkari Naukri interested candidates who are eligible according to the SSC MPR Recruitment 2017 Notification should apply. However, the applicants should complete the SSC Madhya Pradesh Region Jobs 2017 application @ sscmpr.org before June 7, 2017. Applicants can download the official notification from this page. Additionally, they can also get the direct link to SSC Madhya Pradesh Region Group B & C Recruitment 2017 application here. So, keep reading the post to get the details of the notification.
Madhya Pradesh SSC Recruitment for 7 Jr. Clerk Vacancies
In the above section, we have said that the candidates should be eligible for the SSC MPR recruitment 2017 7 Junior clerk posts application. So, the applicants of Assistant central intelligence Officer post should have an M.Sc degree in chemistry or physics. Similarly, the candidates applying for Hindi Translator should have an M.A in English or Hindi language. So, along with this, the applicants should have a certain age limit to apply Online 7 JE, Assistant Vacancies in SSCMPR. After the last date for online application ends, the Madhya Pradesh board will release the SSCMPR Admit card @ sscmpr.org very soon. As soon as the board releases, we will update the SSC MPR Exam Date and other details on our site. So, stay tuned to our site to get the latest employment news in India and the updates on SSC Madhya Pradesh Region Group B & C Notification.
SSC MPR Recruitment 2017 – sscmpr.org
|SSC Madhya Pradesh Region Vacancies 2017|
|Name of the organisation||Staff Selection Commission, Madhya Pradesh Region|
|Name of the post||Intelligence officer, Hindi translator, and other posts|
|Number of postd||7 posts|
|Job category||Central government jobs|
|Job location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Starting date for online application||May 8, 2017|
|Last date for online application||June 7, 2017|
|Mode of application||online|
Latest www.sscmpr.org SSC MPR Vacancy details – Junior Clerk, Translator Posts
|Name of the Post||Number of vacancies|
|Assistant central intelligence officer, Grade -I (doc)||1|
|Assistant Welfare administrator||2|
Eligibility criteria for SSC Madhya Pradesh Region recruitment 2017
Educational qualification for SSC MPR Recruitment 2017:
- Assistant central intelligence Officer post – Candidate should have passed M.Sc degree in the subjects of chemistry or physics.
- Hindi translator posts – candidate should have passed M. A, in English or Hindi to apply for SSC MPR vacancy 2017.
- To know more details on the educational qualification for other posts, refer the official notification of Staff Selection commission, Madhya Pradesh region.
Age limit for SSCMPR Job Vacancies 2017:
- The applicants of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade-I (Doc.) should have an age between 20 to 25 years.
- The candidates applying for Assistant Welfare Administrator should have an age between 20 to 27 years.
- Applicants of the Hindi translator and junior clerk cum typist posts should have an age between 18 to 27 years.
Selection process of SSC Madhya Pradesh Region Recruitment:
The candidates are selected depending on their excellence in the Computer base examination and the interview.
- Computer based examination.
SSC MPR Vacancy 2017 Notification Important Dates:
- Date of advertisement release – May 8, 2017.
- Online application starts from – May 8, 2017.
- Last date for online application – June 7, 2017.
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of online application – within 10 days from the last date to apply.
How to Apply for SSC MPR Translator, Jr.Clerk, typist Jobs 2017? – sscmpr.org
- To apply online Apply Online for 7 JE, Assistant Vacancies in SSC MPR, candidates should visit the official site, sscmpr.org.
- Select the related links to SSC MPR Recruitment 2017 Notification and complete the online registration process first.
- Click on the link and then an application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill in your details in the SSCMPR Recruitment 2017 application form carefully.
- Moreover, upload the scan copies of your recent passport size photograph, signature, and the necessary documents.
- Check the details and then click on the submit button.
- Now, complete the SSC MPR Vacancy 2017 Application Fee payment in the prescribed format.
- Take a printout of the form for future use.