TCIL Recruitment 2019 Notification – Apply for 58 Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, General Manager & Manager Vacancies: Telecommunications Consultants India Limited, TCIL, a fast-growing public sector invites online applications to fill up 58 LIVE Vacancies. TCIL India has vacant positions for Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, General Manager & Manager posts. Qualified and experienced persons can apply online from 22nd April 2019 @ www.tcil-india.com. Last date to submit your application forms is 14th May 2019.
TCIL Recruitment 2019
TCIL India Recruitment 2019 for Engineers. Recruitment in TCIL is both on Regular and Contract basis. Candidates working in Govt. organizations/PSUs shall apply through proper channel or shall submit the no objection certificate at the time of interview. However, the name of the post applied for should be mentioned on top of the envelope containing the application form. Selected candidates will be posted in a different location in India or Abroad. Incomplete or unsigned applications and applications received after the last date will not be entertained.
Overview of TCIL India Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Board||Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL)|
|Name of the Post||Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, General Manager & Managers|
|No of Vacancies||58|
|Starting Date||22nd April 2019|
|Last Date||14th May 2019|
|Application Mode||Apply Offline|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Who can apply for TCIL Recruitment 2019 ??
Candidates who have passed BE/B. Tech/CA/CMA from a recognized board with a minimum of 60% marks are eligible to apply for job openings in TCIL 2019 Notification. All applicants must know that you will be placed any where in India or Abroad. However, the recruitment process involves both regular and contract basis.
TCIL Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|General Manager (Telecom/IT)||04|
|General Manager (Civil)||03|
|Deputy Manager (Telecom/IT)||16|
|Deputy Manager (Civil)||04|
|Assistant Manager (Telecom/IT)||14|
|Assistant Manager (Civil)||14|
Eligibility Criteria for Telecommunications Consultants India Limited Recruitment 2019
- General Manager (Telecom/IT) – Passed BE/B. Tech in ECE/CSE/IT with minimum 60% marks or its equivalent from a recognized university or institution
- General Manager (Civil) – Passed BE/B. Tech in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university or institution
- Manager (Finance) – Passed CA/CMA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI)
- Deputy Manager (Telecom/IT) – Passed BE/B. Tech in ECE/CSE with minimum 60% marks from a recognized board
- Deputy Manager (Civil) – BE/B. Tech in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks from a recognized board
- Assistant Manager (Telecom/IT) – Passed BE/B. Tech in ECE/CSE with minimum 60% marks from a recognized board
- Assistant Manager (Civil) – Passed BE/B. Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized university or institution with 60% marks
- General Manager (Telecom/IT) – Maximum Age – 50 Years
- General Manager (Civil) – Maximum Age – 50 Years
- Manager (Finance) – Maximum Age – 45 Years
- Deputy Manager (Telecom/IT) – Maximum Age – 40 Years
- Deputy Manager (Civil) – Maximum Age – 40 Years
- Assistant Manager (Telecom/IT) – Maximum Age – 30 Years
- Assistant Manager (Civil) – Maximum Age – 40 Years
- Written Examination/Interview
|General Manager (Telecom/IT)||Rs.1,00,000/- to Rs.2,60,000/- per month + LTC, Transport allowances|
|General Manager (Civil)||Rs.1,00,000/- to Rs.2,60,000/- per month+ LTC, Transport allowances|
|Manager (Finance)||Rs.60,000/- to Rs.1,80,000/- per month+ LTC, Transport allowances|
|Deputy Manager (Telecom/IT)||Rs.50,000/- to Rs.1,60,000/- per month+ LTC, Transport allowances|
|Deputy Manager (Civil)||Rs.50,000/- to Rs.1,60,000/- per month+ LTC, Transport allowances|
|Assistant Manager (Telecom/IT)||Rs.40,000/- to Rs.1,40,000/- per month+ LTC, Transport allowances|
|Assistant Manager (Civil)||Rs.40,000/- to Rs.1,40,000/- per month+ LTC, Transport allowances|
- Rs.1000/- through DD in favor of “TELECOMMUNICATIONS CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED”, payable at “Delhi”
How to apply for TCIL Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Firstly, Click on the TCIL Recruitment 2019 Application Form provided below
- Download the application form and take a print out of it.
- Enter all the necessary details as asked in the Application Form i.e. Name, DOB, Father’s Name, Address, Educational Qualification, etc.
- Attach xerox copies of necessary documents, photograph, and your signature.
- Pay prescribed application fee.
- Finally, post the application form to the postal address provided below to complete the TCIL Recruitment process.
“The Group General Manager (HRD),
Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd.,
TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash –I,
New Delhi – 110048”
Important Dates for TCIL Notification 2019
|Advertisement Date||22nd April 2019|
|Starting Date to apply||22nd April 2019|
|Last Date to apply||14th May 2019|
Important Links for www.tcil-india.com Recruitment 2019
|Official Notification & Application Form||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Similar Job Openings to TCIL Recruitment 2019-20 Notification
|Notification 2019||Job Details||Last Date|
|Income Tax Recruitment||20,765 -Tax Assistant & Others||[Updated Soon]|
|AIIMS Recruitment||667 -Professor, Associate Professor, Additional Professor & Assistant Professors, Group A, B & C||[04-06-2019]|
|SSC MTS Recruitment||8300+ – SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff||[22-05-2019]|
|NIOS Recruitment||90 – Junior Assistant, EDP Supervisor, Academic Officer & Others||[17-05-2019]|
|SBI Recruitment||10,000+ – Probationary Officers (PO) & Clerks||[03-05-2019]|
|Cochin Shipyard Recruitment||90 – Ship Draftsman Trainee (Mechanical & Electrical) & Others||[02-05-2019]|
About Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL):
TCIL, a leading engineering and consulting company, is a public sector company 100% owned by the Government of India and under the administrative control of the Department of Telecommunications (DOT) of the Ministry of Communications of the Government of India. TCIL was established in 1978 to provide developing countries around the world with Indian experience in telecommunications, civil engineering, and computer science. The main competences of the company are in the areas of switching, transmission systems, cellular services, rural telecommunications, fiber optic transport systems, computer and network solutions, application software, governance. Electronics, 3G networks, WIMAX technology, and civil construction projects.