TCIL Supervisor Recruitment 2016 Notification released for 30 TCIL Jobs on Contract Basis. The Detailed TCIL Recruitment 2016 Notification is available on official website www.tcil-india.com. The Application form for TCIL Engineer Recruitment 2016 will be available on the site until 12th May 2016.
TCIL Supervisor Recruitment 2016 – 30 TCIL Jobs
TCIL Supervisor Recruitment 2016 Notification released for 30 Vacancies in TCIL. Telecommunications Consultants India Limited issued this Notification for Engineer, Civil Supervisor, Certified Fiber Splicers Posts. Aspirants who are interested in applying for TCIL Jobs have to fill the application on or before the last date. Candidates searching for Central Government Jobs have to utilize this opportunity. Interested Candidates can apply to this TCIL Civil Supervisor Posts through TCIL Recruitment 2016. The Detailed TCIL Supervisor Notification is available on the official website www.tcil-india.com. Interested Aspirants who are searching for TCIL Engineer Jobs can grab this opportunity. Candidates applied for Telecommunications Consultants India Jobs must complete Diploma or B.Tech or 12th. The Application Form for TCIL Notification 2016 will be available on the site upto 12th May 2016. Other Details like TCIL Supervisor Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Scale, etc. of Telecommunications Consultants India TCIL Jobs is available below.
TCIL Recruitment Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Engineer (OSP)||02 Posts|
|2.||Engineer (Civil)||03 Posts|
|3.||Civil Supervisor||10 Posts|
|4.||Certified Fiber Splicers||15 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of TCIL Engineer Recruitment
Age Limit for TCIL Civil Supervisor Jobs
Candidates should attain the below age limit for TCIL Supervisor Recruitment 2016 as on 01.04.2016.
- For Engineer (OSP, Civil), Civil Supervisor: Maximum Age: 30 years.
- For Certified Fiber Splicers: Maximum Age: 35 years.
Educational Qualification for Telecommunications Consultants India Jobs
- Engineer (OSP): Applicants must complete B.E./B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering from a recognized Institute/University.
- Engineer (Civil): Candidates must pass B.E./B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute/University.
- Civil Supervisor: Applicants should pass Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute/University.
- Certified Fiber Splicers: Candidates must pass 12th Pass in Science with Certificate/Diploma in Fiber Splicing Techniques.
TCIL Supervisor Notification Details
Organization Name: Telecommunications Consultants India Limited.
Official Website: www.tcil-india.com.
Job Designation: Engineer, Civil Supervisor, Certified Fiber Splicers.
No of Vacancies: 30 Posts.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Job Location: Kuwait.
Application Mode: Offline.
Contract Period: 3 years.
Selection Process for TCIL Recruitment: The selection process for TCIL Supervisor Jobs will be selected based on their performance in rounds organized by the selection panel.
TCIL Engineer Jobs Pay Scale: Applicants selected for TCIL Supervisor Recruitment 2016 will get the below pay band.
- For Engineer (OSP, Civil): Rs 56,000/- per month.
Important Dates for TCIL Jobs:
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 12/05/2016.
TCIL Application Form – Telecommunications Consultants India TCIL Jobs
Candidates have to read the TCIL Supervisor Notification Carefully before applying for TCIL Engineer Jobs. The Application Link is available on the official website. Applicants can also get the TCIL Application from our site. Download the Application, fill the form in detail. Affix recent passport size photograph on the application and submit it before the last date. The Application Link for this TCIL Supervisor Recruitment 2016 will be available on the site up to 12th May 2016.
How to Apply for TCIL Recruitment:
- Read Carefully the notification before applying.
- Download the application form from the link attached below.
- Fill the application form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Paste recent size photograph on the application form.
- Submit the application form along with the relevant documents with Name of the Post on the top of the envelope to the address listed below on or before the last date.
Documents to be enclosed along with the TCIL Application Form:
- Attested copies of all Educational Certificates.
- Attested copies of Professional Certificates.
- Attested copy of Date of Birth Certificate.
- Attested copy of Experience Certificates.
The Group General Manager (HRD),
Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd,
Greater Kailash – I,
New Delhi – 110048.