TISS Notification 2019
TISS Recruitment 2019 Notification had been recently released by Tata Institute of Social Sciences. The advertisement 27 Vacancies for Field Investigator Posts. Therefore, all the interested aspirants can apply online for TISS Jobs 2019 @ tiss.edu. The application process starts from 27th October 2019 and ends and 11th November 2019. Hence, all the candidates have to submit your Updated CV to the Email address provided below before 11th November 2019 and be a part of TISS Vacancy 2019. Since there is less number of Vacancies all the job seekers must grab this great opportunity. Furthermore, details like educational qualification, selection process, Age limit & other are provided in the below sections.
TISS Recruitment 2019-20
|Name of the Organization||Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)|
|Total Vacancies||Field Investigator Posts|
|Starting date to apply||27-10-2019|
|Closing date to apply||11 -11-2019|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
TISS Vacancy 2019 Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|4.||Data Entry Operator||02|
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Institute of Social Sciences Jobs 2019
In addition, appearing candidates for TISS Notification 2019 must attain below provided eligibility criteria.
- Research Officer: Must have passed Post Graduation in a relevant field along with desired work experience.
- Field Supervisor: Must have passed Post Graduation in a relevant field along with desired work experience.
- Field Investigators: Minimum 1 year of experience of data collection the field of health and organization.
- Data Entry Operator: Any computer Graduate preferably graduate in computer Science.
- Satisfaction/Data Analyst: Master Degree in Statistics from the reputed Institute.
- As per the rules.
- Research Officer: Rs.44,730/-.
- Field Supervisor: Rs.28,750/-.
- Field Investigators: Rs.15,000/-.
- Data Entry Operator: Rs.17,000/-.
- Satisfaction/Data Analyst: Rs.28,755/-.
- Refer TISS Recruitment Notification 2019 Official PDF.
How to Apply for TISS Recruitment 2019
- Firstly, Aspirants must visit TISS Official website @ tiss.edu
- Search for the appropriate notification.
- Read the Official notification properly, and
- If you meet the above specified eligibility conditions, you can start your application process.
- Finally, Interested candidates can send the Updated CV to the email address mentioned below before 11-11-2019.
- Thus, all the aspirants can be a part of TISS Jobs 2019.
Email– [email protected]
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 27-10-2019.
- Last date for Submission of Application: 11-11-2019.
Other Links to Consider:
ONGC Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 5813 Vacancies.
MDL Recruitment 2019 – Apply For 985 Vacancies.
BHEL Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 619 Vacancies.
BSF Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 1270 Vacancies.
CISF Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 378 Vacancies.
Union Bank of India Recruitment-Apply for 200 Vacancies.
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) is a social sciences institute with its main campus based in Mumbai, India. Since its establishment in 1936, it has been one of the premier institutes in India in social sciences, human development, public policy, and economics. Therefore, The institute is a part of an elite group of research and higher learning institutes with early support from the Tata Trusts in India. Consequently, Other institutes in this group include such as Indian Institute of Sciences (IISc) and Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR).
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences was ranked in top Indian universities, colleges, and institutes in Social, Demography and Economics research by a Stanford University study. The master’s degree programme in Human Resource Management and Labour Relations (erstwhile Personnel Management and Industrial Relations) offered at the TISS Mumbai campus is one of the most prestigious programs in the field of HR in India. In addition, TISS has campuses in Hyderabad, Guwahati, Tuljapur and an extension campus at The Banyan Academy of Leadership in Mental Health (BALM), Chennai.
More About Tata Institute of Social Sciences
Most of all, TISS was established in 1936, as the Sir Dorabji Tata Graduate School of Social Work, the first school of social work in India. It was renamed to its current name in 1944. It was recognized as a Deemed University in 1964 by the University Grants Commission of India. TISS started out as a small institute offering a post-graduate diploma in Social Work but has since expanded continuously in terms of educational programmes and infrastructure. The first director of the institute was Clifford Manshardt, who aimed to establish a post-graduate social work school of national stature that would engage in a continuous study of Indian social issues and create meaningful interventions.
Over the years, the Institute has, among other thrusts, made a significant contribution to policy, planning, action strategies and human resource development. Seems like, It has done so in several areas, ranging from sustainable rural and urban development to education, health, communal harmony, human rights and industrial relations. Consequently, TISS has earned recognition as an institution of repute from different Ministries of the Government of India and various State Governments, as well as, international agencies such as the United Nations, and the non-government sector, both national and international.