UIIC Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 12 Administrative Officer Vacancy:
UIIC Recruitment 2019-20 – Apply Offline for 12 AO Vacancies: United India Insurance Company Limited newly released Administrative Officer (AO) – MEDICAL (Scale-I) Notification. The UIIC Recruitment 2019 Notification is to fill up the 12 Vacancies. Candidates who are looking for the Central Govt Jobs; they can Apply for the United India Insurance Recruitment 2019 @ www.uiic.co.in. The Online application for UIIC Careers 2019 will start from 29th January 2019 and ends on 28th February 2019. Applicants can also get the UIIC Recruitment 2019 Notification details like Eligibility, Selection Process, Application Fee, How to apply etc on in the below sections of this page.
UIIC Recruitment 2019 Notification @ uiic.co.in:
|Name of the Board||United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC).|
|No. of Vacancies||12|
|Name of the Posts||Administrative Officer (AO) – MEDICAL (Scale-I)|
|Apply Mode||Apply Offline|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting Date||29th January 2019|
|Last Date||28th February 2019|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamilnadu|
UIIC Careers 2019 Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Administrative Officer (AO)||12|
UIIC Recruitment 2019 AO Category wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Category||Number of Vacancies|
|PWD Candidates (Horizontal Reservation)||02|
Eligibility Criteria for United India Insurance Company UIIC Recruitment 2019:
Candidates who are interested to apply for the United India Insurance Administrative Officer AO Recruitment 2019 Notification; they can get the eligibility details here like, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Age Relaxations etc., Make sure that you satisfy the Eligibility conditions before applying for UIIC Notification 2019.
- Must be a citizen of India
- Subject of Nepal
- Subject of Bhutan
- Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 intention of permanently settling in India.
UIIC AO Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification:
- Must Possess a minimum qualification of MBBS Degree or its equivalent from a recognized board.
UIIC Recruitment 2019 Age Limit Details:
Applicants who are applying for the UIIC AO Recruitment 2019 Notification, they have to satisfy the below age limits as per the United India Insurance Company Limited.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 years.
- SC/ST – 05 Years
- OBC – 03 Years
- PWD – 10 Years
- Ex-Servicemen – 03 to 08 Years
- Widows/Divorced Women & Women Legally separated from their husbands – 09 Years
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division – 05 Years
- Existing Confirmed Employees of Public Sector General Insurance Companies – 08 Years
Candidates who belong to OBC category but coming in the “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled
to OBC reservation and age relaxation. They should indicate their category as “GENERAL”
Selection Process of UIIC Recruitment 2019 for AO:
NOTE: Selected candidates would be posted at Company’s Head Office or at any of the
Company’s Regional Offices all over India. The management retains the right to post the
candidate to any of its Offices within the country
UIIC AO Salary:
- Rs. 32,795 – Rs. 62,315/- Per Month
How to Apply for UIIC Recruitment 2019:
NOTE: Applications sent by courier or any other mode will not be accepted.
Points to know before applying:
- Applications should be on A4 paper neatly typed or handwritten in CAPITAL LETTERS and in the prescribed format only.
- Any other format of applications will not be accepted.
- Firstly, Superscribe at left and upper corner of the envelope “UIIC – ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER MEDICAL”
- Latest Caste Certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates must be produced at the times of interview.
- In so far as the Scheduled Tribe communities of Tamil Nadu are concerned, only the certificate given by the Revenue Divisional Officer (instead of Tehsildar) would be accepted.
Steps to Apply:
- Now, Download the UIIC AO Application form provided below and take a print out of it.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in the Application form.
- All applicants must submit your attested copies of documents such as proof of DOB/Age, Educational qualification, marks cards, ids etc..
- I found any unfulfillment of eligibility criteria, candidates will be liable to be terminated forthwith.
- Finally, post the application form to Postal Address provided below before the last date i.e. 28-02-2019.
THE DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER (HR)
UNITED INDIA INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HEAD OFFICE, 24, WHITES ROAD, CHENNAI – 600 014
UIIC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
|Advertisement Date||29th January 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply||29th January 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||28th February 2019|
|UIIC Prelims Examination 2019||Updated Soon|
|UIIC Mains Examination 2019||Updated Soon|
UIIC Recruitment 2019 Important Links:
|Advertisement Notification & Application Form||Download Here|
|Previous Papers||Get Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
United India Insurance Recruitment 2019 Jobs Details
The United India Insurance Company Limited has rolled out its new UIIC Vacancy 2019 consisting a total of 696 Assistant posts. So, all the eligible candidates can apply for UIIC Recruitment 2019 now. Aspirants are advised to apply for UIIC Career 2019 on or before the last date through the Online process. The last date to apply for UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2019 will be updated soon. Applicants can also check the details of United India Insurance Recruitment 2019 Notification on the official website @uiic.co.in. Hence, go to our page and know all the information that you are looking for.
UIIC Recruitment 2019 Notification Details – uiic.co.in
|Name of the Board||United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC).|
|No. of Vacancies||696|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Posts|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Starting Date||Updated Soon|
|Last Date||Updated Soon|
|Job Location||All over India|
UIIC Careers 2019 Details – 696 Assistant Posts
|Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Details for UIIC Notification 2019
All candidates should meet the criteria as mentioned by the United India Insurance Company Limited for Applying UIIC Recruitment 2019.
All the candidates should own the following educational qualifications as per the company.
- The candidate should have completed Graduate from a recognized University
Refer the official notification for post wise details.
Click here for Latest Employment News
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 28 years
UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2019 Jobs
The candidates are selected based on the following process,
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
Refer the official web portal for details about the application fee.
The selected candidates will receive a good amount of payment from UIIC, India.
- Rs 23000/- per month
How to apply for UIIC Jobs 2019
- At the first, open your browser and type the official website – www.uiic.co.in
- It directs you to the home page so that you find the United India Insurance Recruitment page.
- Download the latest official United India Insurance Recruitment 2019 Notification from the page.
- Read the official notification carefully and ensure if you are eligible or not.
- Search for apply online and click on it.
- Fill all the necessary details in the form carefully without any error.
- Scan your passport sized photo and signature and upload it.
- Click the submit option once you are done Filling UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2019.
- Online Application Commencement from – Updated soon
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – Updated soon
- United India Insurance Recruitment 2019 Exam Date – Updated soon
|Updated Soon||Updated soon|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|