United India Insurance Recruitment 2017 Jobs Details
The United India Insurance Company Limited has rolled out its new UIIC Vacancy 2017 consisting a total of 696 Assistant posts. So, all the eligible candidates can apply for UIIC Recruitment 2017 now. Aspirants are advised to apply for UIIC Career 2017 on or before the last date through the Online process. The last date to apply for UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2017 is on 28th August 2017. Applicants can also check the details of United India Insurance Recruitment 2017 Notification on the official website @uiic.co.in. Hence, go through our page and know all information that you are looking for.
UIIC Recruitment 2017 Notification Details – uiic.co.in
|Name of the Board||United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC).|
|No. of Vacancies||696|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Posts|
|Job Category||Central government Jobs|
|Starting Date||14th August 2017|
|Last Date||28th August 2017|
|Job Location||All over India|
UIIC Careers 2017 Details – 696 Assistant Posts
|Sl no||Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Details for UIIC Notification 2017
All candidates should meet the criteria as mentioned by the United India Insurance Company Limited for Applying UIIC Recruitment 2017.
All the candidates should own the following educational qualifications as per the company.
- The candidate should have completed Graduate from a recognized University
Refer the official notification for post wise details.
Click here for Latest Employment News
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 28 years
UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2017 Jobs
The candidates are selected based on the following process,
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
Refer the official web portal for details about the application fee.
The selected candidates will receive a good amount of payment from UIIC, India.
- Rs 23000/- per month
How to apply for UIIC Jobs 2017
- At the first, open your browser and type the official website – www.uiic.co.in
- It directs you to the home page so that you find the United India Insurance Recruitment page.
- Download the latest official United India Insurance Recruitment 2017 Notification from the page.
- Read the official notification carefully and ensure if you are eligible or not.
- Search for apply online and click on it.
- Fill all the necessary details in the form carefully without any error.
- Scan your passport sized photo and signature and upload it.
- Click the submit option once you are done Filling UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2017.
- Online Application Commencement from – 14th August 2017
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 28th August 2017
- United India Insurance Recruitment 2017 Exam Date – Updated soon
|Official Notification||Apply Online|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|