UNDP Project Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of March. United Nations Development Programme had been published this advertisement to fill 80 vacancies of Project Officer, Sr. Project Officer, Admin & Finance Assistant posts. Aspirants who were searching for Central Government Jobs may apply for these posts released under UNDP Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these UNDP Project Officer Jobs for its GAVI Health System Strengthening Project. The Closing date for submission of the online application is 20th March 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.in.undp.org for more details regarding the United Nations Development Programme Recruitment 2016. Further details like UNDP Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, etc. of UNDP India Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
UNDP Vacancy Details – UNDP Project Officer Jobs
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1.||Senior Project Officer||09|
|2.||Project Officer – Capacity Building and M&E||10|
|3.||Project Officer – IT||09|
|4.||Admin & Finance Assistant||06|
|5.||Project Officer – Operations||46|
Eligibility Criteria of UNDP Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification for UNDP Jobs
- Aspirants must have completed Master’s Degree in the relevant stream from any recognized University or Institution with experience in the related field.
- Refer the notification for post wise qualification details.
Age Limit for UNDP India Recruitment
The age limit for these UNDP Project Officer Jobs will be as per the rules and regulations of the United Nations Development Programme. However, age relaxations are applicable for reserved categories.
United Nations Development Programme Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: United Nations Development Programme.
Official Website: www.in.undp.org
Name of the Post: Various posts.
No of posts: 80.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: India.
Selection Process: Candidates who were applying for these UNDP Project Officer Jobs will be selected based on the Written Test/ Personal Interview.
- Last date for submission of application form: 20/03/2016.
- For Project Officer: Rs. 12,75,494/- per annum.
- For Admin & Finance Assistant: Rs. 5,21,268/- per annum.
UNDP Online Application – www.in.undp.org
The Application form for these UNDP Project Officer Jobs released under UNDP Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. The link for applying online was already started. Kindly open the form for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Online application will be available on the site up to 20th March 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Submit the form before completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
After the hiring process has completed, United Nations Development Programme will release the results of UNDP Recruitment 2016. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for these Project Officer and Admin & Finance Assistant jobs should check the official website for results. The full details of UNDP India Recruitment 2016 results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.