- 1 UP Postal Office jobs Notification – Apply for 1825 Postal Asst/ Sorting Asst. Vacancies – indiapost.gov.in
UP Postal Circle Notification for Postal Assistant/ Sorting Asst with 1825 Vacancies issued on 19th July 2016. The eligible and interested candidates who desired to apply can check the details about it. the last date for registration for these posts on 5th August. The candidates who want to be part of UP Postal Office jobs can be selected through Written Test and Physical Efficiency Test. Here we provided details about this recruitment, i.e., vacancies, Age limit, Educational Qualifications, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates here. – indiapost.gov.in
UP Postal Office jobs Notification – Apply for 1825 Postal Asst/ Sorting Asst. Vacancies – indiapost.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle has issued an employment notification for filling Postal Assistant jobs all over India. The Job hunters who are willing to apply for these positions must check the eligibility conditions. The candidates to participate for UP Postal Office jobs have to apply through Online. To know about how to apply, follow below mentioned procedure. The applicants must have completed 12th class. The General/OBC have to pay the Application fee of Rs. 400/– and for others i.e., SC/ST, Ex-Serviceman the fee will be Rs. 150/-. The age should be in between 18-27 years. The Closing date for registering application form will be on 5th August.
Indian Postal Circle Careers
The Interested applicants who satisfy the eligibility according to the posts can fill the UP Postal Circle Jobs Vacancies. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Indian post Sorting Assistant jobs can grab this excellent opportunity. The candidates who are interested in utilizing, have to apply through Online, in which one should submit the application to below mentioned procedure. For further details about this Recruitment, i.e., No of vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates follow the information provided below.
Indian Postal Department Job Openings 2016 Details
The Job hunters who are intended to work in Indian post jobs can get their required details here. The applicants who are searching for latest Central Government jobs in following the details shown below.
Name of the Organisation: Up Postal Circle
Official Website: indiapost.gov.in
Total No of Vacancies: 1825
Job Location: Across India
Mode of Application: Online
Job Category: Central Government jobs
Vacancy Details in India Postal Office Recruitment
The Aspirants who are willing to apply can check the UP Postal Office jobs Notification Vacancy details. For further details see the official notification provided below.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Postal Asst/ Sorting Asst||1825|
Eligibility Criteria for Recruitment in Indian Post
The Job seekers of UP Postal Circle recruitment must satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria. One should fill the application form carefully following all the instructions mentioned in official notification. The candidates before they apply must check whether they meet all the eligibility requirements provided below.
- The Aspirant should have minimum 18years of age and maximum of 27years of age
- The upper age relaxation will be 3 years for OBC category candidates, 5 years for SC/ST category candidates, and 10 years for Physically handicapped candidates.
Qualification for Postal Assistant Recruitment:
- The Candidates must pass 10+2/ Intermediate from a recognized Board of School Education or Board of Secondary Education with English as a subject. For further details of eligibility have a view on official notification link given below.
- The individuals who are selected or shortlisted for Postal Asst/ Sorting Asst jobs may get the basic salary of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with the Grade Pay of Rs. 1900 – Rs.2400/-.
Indian Post Office Recruitment 2016
The Eligible and Interested candidates in UP Postal Office jobs will undergo selection process through their performance in the following procedure:
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
The Candidates who are applying for Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant posts in UP postal circle
- The Fee for individuals of General/OBC persons will be Rs. 400/- and
- For the applicants belonging to SC/ ST/Ex-Serviceman are Exempted with the fee of Rs. 150/-.
How to apply for Indian Post Office jobs 2016
The Eligible job seekers of UP Postal Circle jobs can apply for these posts through Online, for that follow the below provided steps:
- Go to UP Postal Circle official website indiapost.gov.in
- Thereby click on the Advertisement. (or)
- Open the notification link provided on this page.
- Read all the Instructions and requirements explicitly contained in the official notification of UP Postal Circle Recruitment.
- Click on the link given below to apply directly for these posts.
- Keep all the certificates, scanned passport size photo & signature while filling the application form.
- After that fill the application form carefully with the required information and submit the Form.
- Take the printout of the filled application form for future use.
- The Commencement of online registration of application form on 19-07-2016.
- The Closure of application registration will be on 05-08-2016.
- The Closure date for editing the application form details on or before 13-08-2016.
- The Last date for printing your application form up to 15-08-2016.
- The Online Fee Payment shall be from 19-07-2016 to 05-08-2016.
For the more information about the application form, Requirements, and other details Refer the official notification in which the link is given below.
UP Postal Circle 2016 Recruitment Official Notification pdf
Click here to apply
Follow our website for latest updates on Indian post jobs i.e, UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016, Syllabus and Previous papers.