The recent UPSC CMS Recruitment Notification 2017 is displaying a total of 710 Combined Medical Services vacancies. So, the eligible candidates start applying for UPSC 2017 CMS Exam @ upsc.gov.in before the closing date. You can find the link for UPSC Medical officer Online Application here. Keep reading the article to get more details like UPSC Exam date, CMS salary, and others. You can check for the UPSC Exam Syllabus here.
UPSC 2017 CMS Recruitment upsc.gov.in
The Combined Medical Services Examination 2017 is to be held by the Union Public Service Commission in the month of August 2017. This year it is going to recruit all the interested and eligible candidates to fill 710 UPSC Jobs under M.B.B.S basis. So, candidates who want to secure the UPSC medical officer jobs can apply for the Combined medical services examination 2017. Moreover, it is important for the applicants to know the number of CMS Medical officer vacancies in each post available. The Union Public Service Commission is going to fill the vacancies for Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Assistant Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer posts. So, keeping this in mind, the candidates should undergo the UPSC medical officer online application process.
UPSC Recruitment 2017 for 710 Combined Medical Service Posts
The Union Public Service Commission is inviting UPSC CMS applications from the interested and eligible candidates all over India. It conducts the Combined Medical Service Exam on August 13, 2017, to hire a total of 710 candidates in various posts. So, candidates can apply online Assistant Divisional Medical Officer posts at upsc.gov.in before the last date, 19-05-2017. However, candidates can also do the UPSC CMS online application through this page. You can get further details about notification like CMS exam date, CMS salary in the below sections. To know more details on the latest employment notifications, visit our site recruitment.guru.
UPSC 2017 Notification for CMS Recruitment – upsc.gov.in
|UPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2017|
|Name of the Organisation||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Assistant Medical Officer & General Duty Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||710 posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Application starting date||April 26, 2017|
|Closing Date for online application||May 19, 2017|
|Location of Job||Anywhere across India|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in Railways||450|
|Assistant Medical Officer – Indian Ordinance Factories Health Services||26|
|Junior Scale Posts – Central Health Services||216|
|General Duty Medical Officer – New Delhi Municipal Council||2|
|General Duty Medical Group II – East, North, South Delhi Municipal Corporation||16|
UPSC Combined Medical Service Exam Pattern
|Paper||Subjects||Number of questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Paper I||General Ability, Paediatrics, General Medicine||120||250||2 Hrs|
|Paper II||Surgery, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Preventive and Social Medicine||120||250||2 Hrs|
UPSC CMS Exam Recruitment 2017-18 Eligibility
Educational Qualification for UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2017:
- Candidates should have passed the written and practical exams of final M.B.B.S Examination.
- To know more details of academic qualification, refer UPSC Recruitment Notification 2017.
UPSC Age Limit for CMS Exam – 32 Years.
- Applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The Nepal, Bhutan citizens are also eligible for CMS exam 2017.
- General Students should pay an application fee of Rs.200/-
- Fee Exemption for Female, SC, ST, PH candidates.
Selection Procedure for UPSC 710 Asst Medical Officer Jobs:
- Computer Based Examination.
- Personality Test.
- Date of Notification Release – April 26, 2017.
- Starting Date for Online Application – April 26, 2017.
- Last Date for Online Application – May 19, 2017.
- CMS Exam Date – August 13, 2017.
How to Apply for UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment?
- Open the Union Public Service Commission portal, upsc.gov.in to apply for UPSC CMS Examination 2017.
- You can see the “Recruitment” icon on the menu bar.
- Select the Online application from the drop-down list.
- Then a page with different application forms will open.
- Search for UPSC CMS Exam application form and then click on “Apply Now.”
- Start filling your details carefully in the application form.
- After you complete entering your details, click on the “submit” button.
- Finally, download the application form and take a printout for any further reference.