UPSC NDA NA 2 Notification – www.upsc.gov.in: National Defence Academy has issued the UPSC NDA & NA (ii) Notification 2017 at www.upsc.gov.in. There are 390 Vacancies in Army, Navy, Air Force, and Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme). Eligible individuals who wish to write the UPSC NDA NA Examination II 2017 have to apply before the last date 30th June 2017. Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for the UPSC NDA and NA Exam II 2017.
We have shared the UPSC National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II) Syllabus and Exam Pattern on this page. Check complete details of the UPSC NDA NA II Recruitment 2017 from the following sections.
UPSC NDA NA II Recruitment 2017
upsc.gov.in Recruitment Advertisement has recently dispatched to fill the 390 Vacancy in the NDA and NA Departments. To recruit the eligible individuals, the Dept will conduct the UPSC Gov Examinations National Defence Academy naval examination II 2017. Aspirants who are looking for the Army Jobs 2017 in India can grab this chance. Individuals who have finished the 12th Class of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics can apply for this exam. In addition, the applicants have to obey the age criteria also. Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02/01/1999 and not later than 01/01/2002 are eligible to apply for this UPSC NDA and NA Exam II 2017.
Union Public Service Commission NDA NA II Exam Notification
The Union Public Service Commission will shortlist the eligible male candidates on the basis of his performance in the selection rounds. The UPSC NDA NA 2017 Recruitment process includes various rounds like Written Examination, Psychological Aptitude Test, and Intelligence Test. Candidates who will qualify in one round will be allowed for next rounds. To apply for the UPSC NDA Vacancy 2017, the General category Applicants have to pay the Application fee of Rs.100/-. For the SC/ST/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs categories, there is no application fee. Learn more about the www.upsc.gov.in recruitment from the official UPSC NDA NA 2 Notification.
[Also, read: Latest Employment News of this Week]
UPSC NDA & NA (ii) Notification 2017 www.upsc.gov.in
|upsc.gov.in Recruitment 2017 Notification|
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|No of Posts||390 Posts|
|Post Name||Army, Navy, Air Force – National Defence and National Naval Academy Posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||08/06/2017|
|Closing Date to Apply||30/06/2017|
UPSC NDA Vacancy 2017 Apply online upsc.gov.in
|S.no||Name of the Posts||No.of Posts|
|National Defence Academy|
|3||Air Force||72 Posts|
|4||Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)||55 Posts|
|Total Vacancies||390 Posts|
Union Public Service Commission NDA NA II Exam Qualification Details
UPSC NDA NA Exam 2017 Educational Qualification:
- Individuals who have finished the 12th Class of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics are eligible.
- Read the official www.upsc.gov.in UPSC NDA NA 2 Notification for the department wise qualification details.
Age Limit for the UPSC NDA NA (ii) Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates who are born in between the dates 02/01/1999 and 01/01/2002 can apply for the NDA NA 2 Recruitment in UPSC.
UPSC NDA NA 2 Notification – Other Details
www.upsc.gov.in NDA NA II Vacancy Selection Process:
- Written Examination
- Psychological Aptitude Test
- Intelligence Test.
UPSC NDA NA II Posts Pay Scale:
Qualified individuals in the UPSC NDA NA II Recruitment 2017 rounds will receive the basic pay scale as per the norms of the Union Public Service Commission.
Union Public Service Commission NDA NA II Exam Fee:
- General category candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs: No Fee
UPSC NDA NA II Application Form 2017 www.upsc.gov.in
- Keep the copies of photograph and signature before applying online.
- Now, log on to the official website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Now, Click on the “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
- Click on the desired post & fill the Part I Online Application form.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application form and click on Submit button.
- After successful submission, you will get the unique Registration ID.
- Complete the fee payment and revisit the website.
- Select Part II Registration and login yourself.
- Fill all the mandatory details in Part II of Application.
- After submitting the application form, take print out of system generated application form for further reference
Important Dates of UPSC NDA and NA Exam II 2017
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 07-06-2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-06-2017 till 06:00 P.M.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Offline: 29-06-2017 by 23:59 hrs
- Closing Date for Payment of Fee through Online: 30-06-2017 till 06:00 P.M.
- Availability of e-Admit Cards: 03 Weeks before the commencement of exam
- Date of Written Examination: 10-09-2017
- Date of Declaration of Written Examination Results December 2017
- SSB Interviews Dates: January 2018 to April 2018
- Commencement of Course: 02-07-2018
UP NDA NA (ii) Exam 2017 Centres
- Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad
- Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal,
- Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack
- Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur
- Imphal, Itanagar
- Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat
- Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata
- Madurai, Mumbai
- Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair
- Raipur, Ranchi
- Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar
- Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati
Download UPSC NDA & NA (ii) Notification 2017