Vyapam Vacancy 2018 – Apply for 219 JSO & Other Vyapam Jobs
Vyapam Vacancy 2018-19 Notification – Apply Online for 219 Junior Supply Officer, Fishery Inspector & Other posts: 219 Huge Openings in Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. MP Vayapam has Vacancies for Junior Supply Officer, Fishery Inspector & Other posts. Online Applications are invited from career oriented candidates for MP Vyapam New Vacancy from 28th February 2018. Accordingly, interested and eligible job seekers must submit your Vyapam Vacancy Online Application forms on or before 13th March 2018. However, eligibility conditions such as academic qualification, age limit criteria, selection procedure, application fee and well presented below. Furthermore, check Vyapam Official website i.e. www.vyapam.nic.in to know additional details and be a part of Vyapam Vacancy 2018.
Vyapam Vacancy 2018 Details
|Board Name||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination board|
|Post Name||Junior Supply Officer, Fishery Inspector & Others|
|Total No. of Posts||219 Vacancies|
|Starting Date||28th February 2018|
|Closing Date||13th March 2018|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
Vyapam Jobs 2018 Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Junior Supply Officer||143.|
|3.||Analyst Lab Assistant||01.|
Eligibility Criteria for MP Vyapam Vacancy 2018
Candidates who are applying for MP Vyapam New Vacancy 2018 Notification should note that, they fulfill all the below listed eligibility conditions compulsorily. They are: eductaional criteria, age limit, application amount and others
Educational Qualification for MP Vyapam Vacancy 2018
- Junior Supply Officer: Candidates should have passed Graduation in Physics or Graduation in engineering form any recognized university or Institution
- Fishery Inspector: Aspirants must possess Graduation Degree in biology or Fishery Science from a recognized University or Board
- Analyst Lab Assistant: Applicants should have passed B.Sc in subjects such as chemistry or Botany from a recognized University or Institution
Age Limit to apply for Vyapam Vacancy Recruitment 2018
Aspirants must have the following age limit
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 years
However, Age Relaxation is applicable to SC/ST or any other reserved category candidates
Selection Process for Vyapam Vacancy 2018
The Selection Procedure involves following procedures
- Written Examination &
Pay Scale for Vyapam New Vacancy 2018
Vyapam Salary details is as follows
- Junior Supply Officer: Rs.11,170/- to Rs.91,300/- + Grade Pay
- Fishery Inspector: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.2,800/-
- Analyst Lab Assistant: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.1,900/-
Application Fee for Vyapam Vacancy 2018
Following application fee must be paid by all applicants
- Rs.500/- for General Candidates
- Rs.250/- for SC/ST & OBC Candidates
Online Portal Fee of Rs.70/- should be paid
How to Apply for Vyapam Vacancy 2018 Definitive Types
- Firstly, take a look at Vyapam Official Website i.e. www.vyapam.nic.in
- On the Official page, choose your Language English or Hindi.
- Now, click on Online Form – Group – 2 (Sub- Group -3) Combined Recruitment Test – 2018 for Kanishath Apoorti officer , Matasya nirikshak and Other equivalent Posts Rulebook Advertisement.
- Download the PDF and read it fully.
- Make sure that you meet all the above provided eligibility criteria.
- Now, Click on below given Apply Online Link.
- Fill in all the details asked.
- Upload scanned copies of photograph and enclose necessary documents.
- Make payment of prescribed application fee.
- Finally, press submit button before the last date i.e. 13-03-2018
Vyapam Vacancy 2018 Important Dates
|Advertisement Date||26th February 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply||27th February 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||13th March 2018|
|Last Date to Make Corrections in application form||18th March 2018|
|Examination Date||27th March 2018 & 28th March 2018|
Vyapam Vacancy 2018 Important Links
|Official Notification||Vyapam Recruitment 2018|
|Apply Online Link||Vyapam Jobs 2018|
Other Important Links to Consider:
Railway Group D recruitment 2018 – Apply for 62907 Group D Vacancies
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – Apply for Various Vacancies
AIIMS Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 1247 Staff Nurse & Other Vacancies
Ghar Ghar Rozghar Job Mela 2018 – Apply for 45000 Vacancies
IOCL Notification 2018 – Apply for 350 Trade Apprentice Posts
SAIL Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 382 Management Trainee Vacancies
RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 27019 Vacancies
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 8301 Clerk Vacancies
IDBI Notification 2018 – Apply for 760 Executive Posts
East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 1896 Apprentice Vacancies
Latest Government Jobs 2018-19 – Apply for 85745 Vacancies
MP Vyapam Notification 2017
MP Government has given Vyapam Vacancy 2017 Notification. So, according to that, the candidates can apply Online for Vyapam New Vacancy 2017. The Vyapam Latest Vacancy 2017 is 61 and is open for Section Expansion Instructor posts. Below we have mentioned the details of eligibility criteria, selection process, pay scale and other such details. So, apply for Vyapam Recruitment 2017 on or before 11th October 2017. Moreover, you can get the details of Vyapam Jobs 2017 @ mponline.gov.in.
Vyapam Vacancy 2017 Details
|Name of the Board||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|No of Vacancies||101|
|Name of Post||Section Expansion Instructor, Social Worker|
|Category||MP Govt Jobs|
|Start Date||27th September 2017|
|Last Date||11th October 2017|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
Vyapam Vacancies 2017 Details
|S No||Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
|1||Section Expansion Instructor||61|
Eligibility Criteria for Vyapam New Vacancy 2017
All the applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria for MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017.
- For Section Expansion Instructor: Candidates should have Post Graduate Degree in Sociology with Second Division.
- For Social Worker: Candidates should have Post Graduate Degree in Sociology, Social Work OR Psychology.
You can check Latest Employment News here
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 years
- For MP Domicile: 18 to 25 years
- Written Exam
- Candidates applying Online: Rs 500/-
- General Category Candidates: Rs 250/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC Candidates: Rs 70/-
- Section Expansion Instructor: Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5200-20200/- Per Month
- Social Worker: Rs. 14000/- Per Month
How to Apply for Vyapam Vacancies 2017
- Initially, the candidates should visit the official website www.mponline.gov.in.
- Search for the MP Vyapam Recruitment Notification 2017.
- Download the notification and read it completely.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, then click on Apply Online link.
- It will direct you to the online application form.
- Fill the mandatory details in the application form without any error.
- Upload your scanned signature and passport size photo along with it.
- Make the necessary fee payments and click on Submit Button.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 27th September 2017
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 11th October 2017
- Starting Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form: 27th September 2017
- Closing Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form: 16th October 2017
- Date of Written Exam: 5th & 6th November 2017
|Official Notification||Apply Online|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|