WBSSC Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2016 Notification
WBSSC Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2016 Notification is issued. West Bengal Staff Selection Commission is inviting online applications from all interested and eligible candidates for filling 14 posts of Laboratory Assistant. Aspirants who wish to work in West Bengal Government Jobs can apply for these WB Govt jobs released under West Bengal SSC Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date. The Official Notification of WB Staff Selection Commission Lab Assistant Recruitment 2016 is available on our site. The last date to apply for WBSSC Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2016 is 2nd February 2016. For more information regarding Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Age Limit, Application Fee, etc. view below.
Aspirants who are interested in working for Government Jobs in West Bengal can start applying for this recruitment. Candidates can visit our website for more updates regarding WBSSC Lab Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern, WBSSC Lab Assistant Results, etc.
WBSSC – wbssc.gov.in
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission is a government body works under the Government of West Bengal. West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) conducts examinations or interviews to the candidates for the appointment of available vacancies in different departments under the government of West Bengal. On its Recruitment Process, it has recently released the WBSSC Laboratory Assistant Notification for 14 Posts. Aspirants who wish to work in West Bengal Government Jobs can apply for these WB Govt jobs released under West Bengal SSC Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date. Last Date to apply online for the WBSSC Recruitment 2016 2nd February 2016. For more details visit the official website www.wbssc.gov.in.
WBSSC Recruitment 2016 – Lab Assistant Jobs
Vacancy details of WBSSC Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2016 are given below.
|Name of the Post||Name of the Department||No of Posts||Category wise Vacancies|
|Laboratory Assistant||Home Department||14||UR-05, UR(LV)-01, SC-04, SC(ESM)-01, ST-01, BC:A-01, BC:B-01|
WB Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016 – Eligibility
- A Degree in Science from a recognized University.
- A Pass Certificate in Higher Secondary Examination with Science subject having one year’s experience in analytical work in a scientific laboratory.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 37 years.
* Age relaxation as per existing Govt. Rules.
- Pay Band – 2 (Rs. 5,400/- to Rs. 25, 200/-) with Grade Pay: Rs. 2,600/- , & Additional Remuneration: Rs. 40/-
- Starting date of Online Application: 12/01/2016.
- The last date of Online Application: 02/02/2016.
|S.No||Category||Examination Fee||Processing Fee||Total Amount|
|1.||All categories except Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe and Persons with |
Disabilities (of 40% and above only)
|Rs. 200/-||Rs. 20/-||Rs. 220/-|
|2.||Scheduled Caste||Nil||Rs. 20/-||Rs. 20/-|
|3.||Scheduled Tribe||Nil||Rs. 20/-||Rs. 20/-|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (of at least 40% and above only)||Nil||Rs. 20/-||Rs. 20/-|
The Selection process will be made based on Written test conducted by Staff Selection Commission.
How to Apply for WBSSC Online Lab Assistant Recruitment 2016
- Candidates will be able to submit the application through Commission’s website www.wbssc.gov.in by filling up their basic information and uploading scanned passport size photograph and full signature.
- After Uploading the files, make payment of Examination Fees /Processing fees.
- On successful payment and submission of the application, an auto generated receipt with Registration Number will be generated. Applicants are advised to note down the Registration Number & are also advised to keep a copy of the application for their ready reference.
Submission through Tathya Mitra Kendras:
- The Commission extends the facility to submit the application through about 1800 Tathya Mitra Kendras set up by the Govt. of West Bengal up to the level of Gram Panchayats in the rural areas of West Bengal.
- Applicants may approach any of the Tathya Mitra Kendras (list provided in the website) with all particulars and a passport size photograph. The authorized staff of the Kendra will fill up the online application form on the basis of information provided by the applicant.
- The Kendra will take Service charge of Rs. 20/- extra for filling up of the form and uploading the same along with Scanned Copies of Candidate’s Photograph and Signature and making online payment of Examination Fees and / or Processing Fees received from the applicant.
Details about WB Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016
Name of the Organization: West Bengal Staff Selection Commission(WBSSC).
No Of Vacancies: 14.
Name of the Post: Laboratory Assistant.
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Location: West Bengal.
Last date for receipt of online application: 2nd February 2016.
Official Website: www.wbssc.gov.in.
Direct link to apply for WBSSC Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2016