- 1 WCL Vacancy Details – WCL Mining Sirdar Jobs
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of WCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 Western Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 WCL Previous Papers & Syllabus 2016
- 1.4 WCL Mining Sirdar Results
- 1.5 Download WCL Recruitment 2016 Notification & Application Form
WCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released on 15th March 2016. Western Coalfields Limited has published this advertisement with No. WCL/IR/MP/Rectt./752 to fill 400 vacancies of Mining Sirdar, Surveyor (Mining) Posts. Aspirants who are searching for Central Government Jobs may apply for these posts released under WCL Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these WCL Mining Sirdar Jobs through Western Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2016. Applicants can also check the Western Coalfields official website www.westerncoal.gov.in for more details regarding the WCL Notification 2016. The Last Date for Submission of Application is 16th April 2016. Other details like WCL Mining Sirdar Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding WCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
WCL Vacancy Details – WCL Mining Sirdar Jobs
Interested Candidates who are searching for Government Jobs in Maharashtra can go through the Vacancy Details of WCL Jobs available below.
|S.NO||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Mining Sirdar/ Shot Firer||388 Posts|
|2.||Surveyor (Mining)||12 Posts|
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||SC||ST||OBC||General|
Eligibility Criteria of WCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for WCL Recruitment
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
- Age Relaxation for OBC Candidates – 3 years, SC/ST Candidates – 5 years.
Educational Qualification for WCL Mining Sirdar Jobs
- Mining Sirdar: Aspirants must have Mining Sirdar Certificate of competency issued by DGMS/or Diploma in Mining and Mine Surveying.
- Surveyor(Mining): Candidates must have passed Matriculation with Surveyor’s Certificate of competency issued by DGMS/or Diploma in Mining and Mine Surveying.
Western Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Western Coalfields Limited.
Official Website: www.westerncoal.gov.in
Name of the Post: Mining Sirdar, Surveyor (Mining) Posts.
No of Vacancies: 400 Posts.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Candidates who are applying for these WCL Mining Sirdar Jobs will be selected based on their performance in Written Test.
- Last date for Submission of Application Form: 16/04/2016.
Application Fee: Interested Aspirants have to pay the Application Fee by Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank drawn in favor of “Western Coalfields Limited, Nagpur” payable at Nagpur. Candidate Name, Post applied for should be written on the back side of Demand Draft. Category wise Fee Details is available below.
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs 100/-.
- SC/ST Candidates: No Fee.
- Mining Sirdar: Rs 19,035.02/- per month with allowances.
- Surveyor(Mining): Rs 20,552.37/- per month with allowances.
WCL Application Form – www.westerncoal.gov.in
Application form for these WCL Jobs released under WCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Kindly download the form for the Mining Sirdar & Surveyor Posts from the link given below. Fill the form in the given format. Send the form to the address mentioned below before completion of the last date. You can also get the application form from the official website.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying.
- Download the application form from the below link.
- Fill the application form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Paste recent Passport size photograph on the application form.
- Write Name of the Post Applied on the top of the envelope.
- Send the application form along with required documents to the address listed below by post on or before the due date.
Documents to be attached along with the Application Form:
- Attested Copies of Testimonials.
- Three Passport size photographs.
Postal Address: General Manager (P/IR),
Western Coal Field Limited,
Nagpur – 440001.
WCL Previous Papers & Syllabus 2016
WCL Mining Sirdar Results
After the hiring process has completed, Western Coalfields Limited will release the results of WCL Recruitment 2016. Candidates who have applied for this WCL Mining Sirdar Jobs can check the official site for results. The complete details of WCL results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.