Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2017
WII Recruitment 2017 Notification is recently released by Wildlife Institute of India. The advertisement has 59 Vacant positions. The Vacancies are for Project Personnel posts. All the interested individuals can apply online for WII Jobs 2017 from 24th November 2017 on this page. The last date to submit your applications for WII Vacancy 2017 is 15th December 2017. Hurry Up, apply soon and be a part of WII Careers 2017. Check this article more details like educational qualification, selection process, how to apply process etc.
WII Recruitment 2017-18
|Name of the Organization||Wildlife Institute of India (WII)|
|Post Name||Project Personnel Posts|
|Starting date to apply||24-11-2017|
|Closing date to apply||15-12-2017|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
WII Jobs 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|3.||Research Biologist (Field Component)||45|
|4.||Research Biologist (GIS Component)||02|
|6.||Research Biologist (Genetics Component)||03|
Eligibility Criteria for Wildlife Institute of India Notification 2017
All the aspirants appearing for candidates for WII Recruitment 2017 Notification has to fulfill following eligibility conditions,
- Project Associate Post: Doctorate Degree in Biological Sciences /M.Sc/Zoology/Botany/Forestry or its equivalent. also, 4 years of work experience in relevant field.
- Senior Biologist Post: Must have M.Sc in Wildlife Science/Botany/Zoology/Biotechnology with 55% marks from recognized University.
Refer Official Notification fro more details.
- Maximum Age: 35 Years.
- Written Examination.
- Check Official Notification.
- General Candidates: Rs.750/-.
- Reserved Candidates: Rs.100/-.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can first visit WII Official website @ www.wii.gov.in
- On the home page, search for desired notification.
- Click on notification and Read the notification properly.
- Then, Click on the apply online link.
- Fill in all the necessary details.
- Upload recent photograph of yours.
- Enclose the scanned copy of documents.
- Pay application fee, and Submit the application form before the last date i.e. 15-12-2017.
- Application starting date: 23-11-2017.
- Last Date to Submit your Application: 15-12-2017.
- Result of Written Examination: End of December.
- Personal Interview: 15-01-2018 to 19-01-2018.
WII Official Notification – Click Here
Apply Online Link – Click Here
Other Links to Consider:
IOCL Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 1000+ Apprentice Vacancies.
RBI Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 526 Office Attendant Vacancies.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 427 Specialist Office Vacancies.
Railway Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 6500+ Apprentice Vacancies.
Wild Life Institute of India issued notification for Project Scientist, Project Associate & Project Fellow posts. WII issued notification for the recruitment of 55 vacancies for various posts. Eligible candidates can apply Online for WII jobs. Interested aspirants of WII Recruitment can apply before the last date. Last Date for submission of online applications is 12th March 2017. Check Eligibility criteria through the below sections. Candidates can get more details regarding WII Vacancies on the WII Dehradun Official Website. wii.gov.in.
WII Recruitment 2017
WII Recruitment 2017 announced openings for Project Scientist, Associate & Fellow jobs. Latest jobs for the candidates who are looking for Wildlife Institute of India. The Government of India initiated a project “Biodiversity Conservation and Ganga Rejuvenation” with the Wildlife Institute of India. Eligible candidates can utilize this opportunity. Eligible candidates can apply online for WII jobs in the prescribed application format. Here is the Latest Employment News for the candidates who are looking for jobs in Dehradun.
Wildlife Institute of India – WII Notification 2017
|Name of the organization||Wildlife Insitute of India|
|Post Name||Project Associate, Project Assistant, Project Fellow & Project Scientist|
|Number of vacancies||55 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
Candidates who want to make a career in Central Govt jobs can apply for WII Recruitment. WII invites applications from eligible and interested candidates in contributing to the restoration of biodiversity of Ganga river. The candidates who qualify for these WII jobs can apply before the last date. The applicants can check details of WII Project fellow jobs like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit and other related information through the below sections. You can get all Government job updates through Free Job Alerts web page of our website. The Online applications are also available on the official website.
WII Vacancy Details – WII Dehradun Jobs
|For NMCG Project: Name of the Post||Vacancies|
- Project Administrative Unit:
|Name of the post||Number of vacancies|
|Project Manager Field Conservation||01|
|Project Assistant (Administration)||02|
|Project Assistant (Finance)||01|
The government of India released 55 posts for WII Dehradun recruitment.
- National Mission for Clean Ganga – 49 vacancies
- Project Administrative Unit – 06 vacancies
WII Dehradun Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
WII is looking for the candidates who have the potential to work in their organization. Candidates waiting for WII Project Scientist jobs should possess below eligibility criteria.
Aspirants applying for WII vacancies should possess below educational qualifications.
- Project Scientist: Candidate should have Ph.D. in wildlife science/ Forestry/ Environmental Science/ Botany/ Zoology with the minimum of 60% marks.
- For Project Associate, Project Fellow Posts: Aspirants should possess Master’s Degree with the minimum of 60% marks in the relevant subject.
- Project Assistant, Database Operator jobs: Candidate should have Bachelor Degree in any subject with the aggregate of 60% marks.
Candidates need to check Age conditions before applying for WII Jobs. Aspirants should satisfy the eligibility as mentioned in WII Notification.
- Applicants looking for NMCG project should meet below age conditions.
- Minimum Age Limit: 30 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 45 years.
- Candidates applying for Project Administrative Unit should be between 40 to 65 years.
Applicants are advised to refer official notification for post wise age limit & Educational qualification details regarding WII recruitment 2017.
WildLife Institute Of India Recruitment 2017 Details – WII Project Associate Jobs
- Candidates need to deposit Rs. 500/- for each application.
- Payment can be made through Debit Card/ Credit Card.
Applicants will be selected based on their performance in Interview. Candidates applying for WII posts should undergo the following rounds.
- Written Examination.
Written test results shall be provided on the official site. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Selected candidates will get the pay of Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 56,000/-.
- Payment will be provided according to their posts.
WII Project Fellow Recruitment 2017 Application Form
Eligible candidates can apply online. Candidate needs to submit their applications before the last date. Online applications are available on the official website. Candidate should download the application. Follow the below guidelines for downloading the application form.
WII Recruitment 2017 Apply Steps:
- Visit the WII Dehradun Official Website – wii.gov.in
- Search for the desired post.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Click on WII Dehradun Jobs online application form.
- Fill the form with correct details.
- Verify the details.
- Pay the fee through Debit/credit card.
- Click on submit button.
- Download the application form.
- Take the print out of hard copy for future reference.
Admit cards can be downloaded from WII official website before appearing for the exam. Written Examination will be held on 26th March 2017 at ten different places.
Wildlife Institute of India Jobs – Important Exam Dates
|Closing date for submission of online applications||12th March 2017|
|Examination Date||26th March 2017|
Download Wildlife Institute of India Project Fellow Notification 2017.
Here we provide the direct link for downloading official notification.
Follow our website for latest updates on WII Recruitment 2017.