Zoological Survey of India Jobs 2019
ZSI Recruitment 2019 Notification announced for 18 Office Superintendent, Library & Information Assistant Posts. The Zoological Survey of India is now ready to recruit candidates through Offline process for the Jobs in Kolkata. The recruitment notification is valid until 14th August 2019 (up to 5.00PM). The officials of the Zoological Survey of India Board has released the Notification for the Office Superintendent, Library & Information Assistant Jobs on 06th June 2019. As a strict notice, only eligible candidates will be recruited for the vacancy. Aspirants will be selected through Written Examination. The written examination date will be announced later on the Official Website @www.zsi.gov.in. Interested can download the Official Notification and the Application Form and post it to the below given postal address.
ZSI Recruitment 2019-20
|Name of the Organization||Zoological Survey of India (ZSI)|
|Post Name||Office Superintendent, Library & Information Assistant|
|Advertisement Date||06th June 2019|
|Walk-In-Interview Date||14th August 2019 (up to 5.00PM)|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
ZSI Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Library & Information Assistant||10|
Eligibility Criteria for Zoological Survey of India Jobs 2019
- Officers under Central or State Governments or Union Territories or Universities or Recognized Research Institutions or PSU or Semi Governments or Autonomous Statutory Organizations.
- Detailed information about the Educational Qualification check out the Official Notification.
- Check the official notification to know about the Age Limit.
Aspirants will be selected based on the below listed process
- Written Exam
- Interview Process
- Library & Information Assistant, Office Superintendent – Rs. 35400 – 112400/- (per month)
- Refer to Official Notification.
How to Apply OFFLINE for ZSI Recruitment 2019?
Step 1: How to fill Offline Application
- Download the Official Notification and read all the details that are listed in it.
- Download the Application Form.
- Fill the required details.
Step 2: Attach necessary documents
- Attach the necessary documents that are asked for in a prescribed format.
- Attach a photocopy of yours to the application form.
Step 3: Final Submission
- Complete all the details.
- Take a print out of the completed application form.
- Post the completed application form along with the attached details to the postal address.
- The postal should reach the office before the last date ends.
Zoological Survey of India, Prani Vigyan Bhawan,
535, M-Block, New Alipore, Kolkata – 700053
Important Dates for ZSI Jobs 2019
|Starting Date to Apply||06th June 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||14th August 2019 (up to 5.00PM)|
ZSI Recruitment 2019 Notified Links
|Official Website||Click Here|