Central Railway Recruitment 2022: Online Application for 2422 Act Apprentice !! The Indian Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has announced a notification for Act Apprentice vacancies are available for Scouts and Guide Quota Posts. Those who are interested and eligible for the post can apply for the same on the Railway Recruitment Cell’s official website. The Qualified candidates are invited to apply for these Central Railway Jobs online links given below. The application for these Act Apprentice jobs links is available on 17th January 2022. The application process will end on 16th February 2022. Selected candidates will be placed in Mumbai. The complete details have been given below.
Central Railway Recruitment 2022
All the details for the Central Railway jobs 2022 have been given below. Read them and start applying soon for Railway Careers. The candidates are advised to apply online in advance to avoid a rush during the closing dates of submission of Online Recruitment Applications. Aspirants can find the details of Central Railway recruitment notification 2022 below. Here, applicants can get the details of the vacancy, education qualification, age, application procedure, etc. Through this, the candidate will be able to confirm if they are eligible for the Railway Jobs. If eligible, they can use the online application link given and start applying for the jobs.
Once the candidate is sure of eligibility for the Central Railway Recruitment, they can proceed to apply online. Click on the application form in the below table to apply for the posts. Follow the steps to make sure your Central Railway Application form does not get rejected. If you wish to know more about the Central Railway, click on the website link below or visit the official recruitment website @ www.rrccr.com Make use of this opportunity.
CRR Act Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Central Railway, Mumbai|
|Number of Vacancies||2422 Posts|
|Name of Post||Act Apprentice|
|Starting date of application||17th January 2022|
|Closing date of application||16th February 2022|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Application process||Online Application|
Details of CRR Act Apprentice Vacancy 2022
The details of the vacancy as given in the Central Railway Recruitment 2022 is below
- Act Apprentice – 2422 Vacancies
Central Railway Vacancy 2022 | Cluster-Wise
|Cluster Name||No of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Central Railway Recruitment 2022
Candidates interested in Central Railway Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply.
- The candidate must have passed the 10th class (Matric) examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks, in aggregate, from the recognized Board
- Candidates also possess National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training
Age Limit (As of 17th January 2022):
- Age Limit between 15 to 24 years
- Merit List
- Document Verification
Pay Scale for Central Railway Jobs 2022:
- Minimum Salary – Rs. 7,000/-
- Maximum Salary – Rs. 9,000/-
- The selected applicants will get the salary as per organization norms.
Central Railway Application Fee:
- Candidates should pay Rs. 100/-
- Payment can be done through an Online gateway
How to apply for CRR Act Apprentice 2022?
- Click on the Central Railway notification link below
- Find an Online application for Act Apprentice
- Read all the details and check if you are eligible
- If eligible, click on the application form link given below
- Fill in all the details asked for
- Submit the application form on or before the last date
- Most important capture the Application number or Request Number for further reference.
Important Dates for Central Railway Jobs 2022
|Starting date to apply||17th January 2022|
|Last date to apply||16th February 2022|
Important Links for Central Railway Recruitment 2022
|Central Railway Recruitment Notification 2022|
|Apply Online Link – Registration | Login|
|Central Railways Official Website|
About Central Railway:
The Central Railway Zone was formed on 5th November 1951 by the group of several government-owned railways, including the Great Indian Peninsula Railway, the Scindia State Railway of the former, Nizam State Railway, Wardha Coal State Railway, and the Dholpur Railways.
The Central Railway zone included large parts of Madhya Pradesh and part of southern Uttar Pradesh, which made it the largest railway zone in India in terms of area, track mileage, and staff. These areas became the new West Central Railway zone in April 2003.
The Central Railway General Manager’s official residence ‘Glenogle’-a Grade II-B heritage bungalow, is located on Bhausaheb Hire Marg (Mount Pleasant Road), adjacent to the Maharashtra Chief minister’s official residence ‘Varsha’ in Malabar Hill, Mumbai.