Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2019 – 113 Associate & Assistant Professors Posts. The Central University of TamilNadu is inviting application from the teaching staffs with a better experience and with talented skills. Therefore, Interested candidates can send their application through the post. The postal address has been mentioned below. The application from the candidates will be stopped on 21st June 2019. So, the applicants are requested to post the application before the declared date by Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment.
Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Board||Central University of Tamil Nadu|
|Name of the Post||Associate & Assistant Professors|
|Educational Qualification||PhD Degree|
|No of Vacancies||113|
|Starting Date||16th May 2019|
|Last Date||21st June 2019|
|Job Category||Tamilnadu Government Jobs|
Central University of Tamil Nadu Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancy|
Central University of Tamil Nadu Vacancy Category Wise
|Department||Professor (Academic Level 14)||Associate Professor (Academic Level 13A)||Assistant Professor (Academic Level 10)|
|Applied Psychology||1 (SC)||2 (UR-1 & SC-1)||2 (EWS-1, UR-1)|
|Computer Science||1(UR)||2 (UR)||–|
|Economics||1 (ST)||1 (UR)||2 (UR-1, OBC-PWD1 [suitable for VD/OD/HD])|
|English||1 (SC)||1(UR)||1, (UR-PWD) [Suitable for VD/OD/HD]|
|Epidemiology & Public Health||1 (UR)||2 (UR)||1 (UR)|
|Geography||–||2 (UR)||1 (OBC)|
|History||1 (UR)||2 (SC-1 & ST-1)||4 (SC-1 & ST-1, OBC-1,UR-1)|
|Library and Information Sciences||–||2 (UR)||–|
|Life Sciences||1 (UR)||2 (UR-1 & SC-1)||1 (ST-PWD suitable for OD/HD])|
|Management||1 (SC)||1 (UR)||2 (UR-1, OBC-1)|
|Material Science||1 (ST)||1 (UR)||1 (UR)|
|Mathematics||–||2 (UR-1 & SC-1)||–|
|Media & Mass Communication||1 (UR)||2 (SC-1,UR-1)||—|
|Microbiology||1 (UR)||1 (SC)||2 (OBC-1,SC-1)|
|Music||1 (UR)||1 (UR)||4 (UR-2, OBC-1, EWS-1)|
|Physics||–||1 (SC)||3 (UR-2,OBC-1)|
|Social Work||1 (UR)||1 (ST)||–|
|Tamil||1 (UR)||1 (UR)||–|
|Geology||1 (UR)||2 (UR-2)||4 (UR-1, OBC-1, SC-1, ST-1)|
|Horticulture & Floriculture||1 (UR)||2 (UR-2)||4 (UR-2, OBC-1, EWS-1)|
|Law||1 (UR)||2 (SC-1, UR-1)||4 (UR-2, OBC-1, SC-1)|
|Physical Education and Sports||1 (SC)||2 (UR-2)||4 (UR-2, OBC-1, ST-1)|
|Statistics and Applied Mathematics||1 (UR)||2 (UR-1, SC-1)||4 (UR-1, OBC-1, SCPWD [suitable for OD/HD])-1, EWS-1)|
|Tourism & Hospitality Management||1 (UR)||2 (UR-1, ST-1)||4 (UR-1, EWS-1, OBC-1, SC-1)|
Central University of TamilNadu Jobs 2019 – Notifications
This wide opportunity is for all the categorised persons who are hunting for Job in Tamilnadu. Since the Application from all the candidates by paying the declared application fee. Check to the Official Notification for eligibility details. Applicants can download the application from the below-mentioned link to apply for Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment.
Eligibility Criteria for Central University of TamilNadu Jobs 2019
Educational Qualification Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment:
- An eminent scholar having a PhD degree in the concerned/allied/ relevant discipline, with a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor /Associate Professor/Professor, and/or research experience at an equivalent.
- Ph. D. degree in the relevant field and First class or equivalent.
- PhD degree in the relevant field and First class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level in the relevant branch. b. At least total 6 research publications in SCI journals / UGC / AICTE approved the list of journals.
- A Master‘s degree with 55% marks in a concerned/ relevant/ allied subject.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET).
- PhD in relevant discipline with Masters degree in relevant.
- Aspirants do check the Official Notification for Age limit details and also the age relaxation for the Central University of Tamilnadu Jobs.
- Kindly read out the Official Notification PDF to know about the salary details.
- UR, OBC & EWS categories – Rs.750/-
- SC / ST / PWD candidates – Rs.500/-
- Written Examination
How to Apply for Central University of Tamilnadu Recruitment 2019
- Go to the Application Form link.
- Search for Teaching notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Download and view the official notification on their official website itself.
- Check and verify your eligibility to CUTN Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
- Take a printout of the application form and fill it carefully.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self-signature the same.
- Duly sign the application form and cover it.
- Send the Application Form to the below-mentioned Address.
The Joint Registrar Recruitment Cell,
Central University of Tamil Nadu,
Thiruvarur – 610 005,
Important Dates for Central University of Tamilnadu Jobs 2019-20
|Starting Date to Apply||16th May 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||21st June 2019|
Important Links for Central University of Tamilnadu Jobs 2019-20
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Central University of Tamilnadu
Government of India founded the Central University of Tamil Nadu, along with eight other Central Universities, through an Act of Parliament in 2009. It is part of the greater role that the Central Government assumed in making higher education accessible to aspirants from the weaker sections of the society. With eight students in M.A. English Studies, the university started functioning from November 2009, at the Collectorate Annexe at Thiruvarur, 60 kilometres to the east of Thanjavur. But today the University sits astride a major tributary of the famous Cauvery river in the heart of the Delta seven kilometres to the north-west of Thiruvarur.