CG PPT Syllabus 2020 Pdf: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) is going to conduct the CG PPT Exam 2020 in the month of May. So, it’s time to prepare for the CG PPT 2020 Exam. Interested aspirants can check the CG PPT Syllabus 2020 here. We have updated the CG PPT Exam Syllabus for Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and so on. Check the updated Chhattisgarh CG PPT Syllabus and Exam Pattern here.
CG PPT Syllabus 2020
As we know the Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic test 2020 is going to be held on 9th May 2020. In order to appear in the CG PPT Exam, students must prepare for the exam with CG PPT Syllabus 2020. Hence, those interested aspirants can check the CG PPT 2020 Syllabus for various subjects. Moreover, along with the CG Polytechnic Syllabus, applicants can also know Chhattisgarh PPT Pre Exam Pattern. Aspirants who are going to attend Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test, they can check the CG PPT Exam Syllabus in Pdf format from here.
CG PPT Syllabus – CG PPT Exam Details
|Name of the Organization||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB)|
|Name of the Exam||Pre Polytechnic Test Diploma Engineering (CG PPT 2020)|
|Chhattisgarh PPT Exam Date||9th May 2020|
CG PPT Syllabus – Chhattisgarh PPT Exam Pattern
|Name of the Subjects||No of Questions||Total Marks||Total Duration|
The CG PPT 2020 Exam Pattern is updated here. Interested aspirants can also check the CG Pre Polytechnic Exam Syllabus 2020 here.
- It is an objective type only.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- The exam duration is 3 hours
- No negative marking for the wrong answer.
- The exam will be conducted in the offline mode.
- Applicants have an option to attempt the exam in both languages i.e., Hindi & English.
Chhattisgarh PPT Exam 2020 Syllabus
This is the page which lists out the CG PPT Exam Syllabus for various subjects including Science and Maths. Check the detailed CG PPT Syllabus in Hindi here. We have provided the detailed CG Polytechnic Syllabus and Chhattisgarh PPT Exam Pattern.
CG PPT Syllabus for Science
- General Properties of Matter and Sound
- Matter: Structure & Behavior
- Light, Electricity & Magnetism
- Classification of Elements, Chemical Bonding, Reaction & Some Important Compound
- Natural Resources
- Our Environment
Chhattisgarh PPT Exam Syllabus for Mathematics
- Rational Number & Expressions
- Ratio and Proportion
- Quadratic Equations
- Arithmetic Series
- Linear Equation
- Trigonometric ratios: sin A, cos A, tan A, cot A, Sec A, cosec A.
- Trigonometric ratios of 0º, 30º, 45º, 60º and 90º.
- To find trigonometric ratios of 0º, 30º, 45º, 60º and 90º by the Geometrical method.
- Trigonometric equations: (0º<θ<90º).
- Measurement of angle in different system degree, grade and radian.
- The relation between arc, radius and central angle.
- Trigonometric Identities.
- Problems on height and distance.
- Fundamental concepts of Geometry
- Different theorems and/or axioms and their converse
- Co-Ordinate Geometry:
- Distance formula, section and mid-point formula.
- Area of triangle, conditions for three points to be collinear, Centroid and Incentre of the triangle.
- Area of triangle and rectangle and area and circumference of a circle.
- Area of a sector of circle and length of an arc of a circle.
- Arranging data in ascending and descending order, the cumulative frequency of a class, class-limit.
- Graphical representation of statistical data, frequency polygon, cumulative frequency curve, histogram.
- Problem-based on mean, median, mode and pie chart.
- Preliminary knowledge of probability (based on the single event only).
- Area of four walls of cube and cuboids.
- Surface area and volume of cube and cuboids.
- Surface Area and Volume of prism, cylinder, cone, and sphere.
- Statistics and its definition
- Collection and presentation of Data
Download CG PPT Syllabus 2020 Pdf – Links