Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released recently to fill up 1799 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancies. Interested and eligible job aspirants can apply online @ www.indiapost.gov.in. Applicants can start your registration process and fee payment from 15th October 2019 to 14th November 2019. You can further start filling the application form which will open from 22nd October 2019 and end on 21st November 2019.
The mode of application for the post is ONLINE. However, only those aspirants who meet the required qualification can apply for these Chhattisgarh Post Office Jobs 2019. Candidates can apply for Chhattisgarh Post Office Recruitment 2019 on our page or on the official website www.indiapost.gov.in (OR) cgpost.gov.in
Also Check: AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2019 – 105 NEW Vacancies
Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 – www.indiapost.gov.in
|Name of the Board||Chhattisgarh Postal Circle (Chhattisgarh Post Office)|
|No. of Vacancies||1799|
|Name of the Post||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Category||Chhattisgarh Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to Register & Pay Application Fee||15th October 2019|
|Last Date to Register and Pay Application Fee||14th November 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply||22nd October 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||21st November 2019|
Chhattisgarh Post Office Recruitment 2019 Notification – 1,799 Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)||1799|
Also Check: CG Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2019 – 47 NEW Vacancies
Chhattisgarh Post Office Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|PWD – A||18|
|PWD – B||18|
|PWD – C||18|
|PWD – DE||18|
Eligibility Criteria for Chhattisgarh Post Office Jobs 2019
Candidates have to meet eligibility criteria provided below in order to be eligible for Chhattisgarh Post Office Recruitment 2019-20.
Also Check: FCI Recruitment 2019 – 330 Vacancies
Candidates, who are going to apply for Chhattisgarh Postal Circle jobs, must have the following qualification,
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English conducted by any recognized Board.
- Passed Xth Class Examination in the first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- 18 to 40 Years
- SC/ST Candidates – 05 Years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) Candidates – 03 Years
- Economic Weaker Section (EWS) – No Age Relaxation
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – 10 Years
- For Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC – 13 Years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST – 15 Years
- Written Examination
Chhattisgarh Post Office GDS Salary:
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab – Rs.12,000/
- Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab – Rs.14,500/-
ABPM/Dak Sevak :
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab – Rs.10,000/-
- Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab – Rs.12,000/-
- Candidates can refer the official notification given below to know more about the application fee for Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Department 2019.
How to Apply for Chhattisgarh Post Office Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Click on the Chhattisgarh Post Office Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Link Provided below.
- Fill in necessary details asked in Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent photograph.
- Attach scanned copies of necessary documents.
- All the Copies must be self-attested.
- Pay the prescribed application fee.
- Finally, press submit button to complete the Recruitment Process.
- Starting Date to Register and Pay Application Fee – 15th October 2019
- Last Date to Register and Pay Application Fee – 14th November 2019
- Starting Date to Apply – 22nd October 2019
- Last Date to Apply – 21st November 2019
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Other Posts Office Jobs 2019:
- Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 510 Vacancies
- Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 3650 Vacancies
- Telangana Post Office Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 907 Vacancies
- AP Postal Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 2707 Vacancies