CISF Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online for 787 Constable / Tradesman Vacancies: Employment Update!! Central Industrial Security Force recently published the CISF Recruitment 2022 Notification. It is Good News for the Candidates who are looking for Police Jobs. There are 787 vacancies to fill Constable / Tradesman Posts. Candidates interested in these Jobs in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Notification 2022 can get the details here.
CISF Recruitment 2022 | 787 Constable/ Tradesman Posts
We have provided the notification and the CISF Recruitment Application link below. Starting date of Application and Closing date of the ApplicationApplication is 21st November 2022 to 20th December 2022. Central Industrial Security Force recently published the CISF Recruitment 2022 Notification. Candidates who are looking for Government Jobs can start applying for this recruitment. Aspirants interested in Constable / Tradesman Jobs in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Notification 2022 can get complete details here.
CISF Notification 2022 | Highlights
|Name of the Board||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Name of the Post||Constable / Tradesman Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||787|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||21st November 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||20th December 2022|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Today’s Trending Central Government Jobs 2022
- PGIMER Recruitment 2022
- UPSC Recruitment 2022
- NALCO Recruitment 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022
- BEL Recruitment 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Central Industrial Security Force Constable / Tradesman Posts Recruitment 2022
For candidates who are applying for the Central Industrial Security Force Notification 2022, We have given the Detailed Eligibility Criteria here,
CISF Career 2022 Educational Qualification:
- Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board for skilled trades on or before the closing date of receipt of the online Application Form. (i.e. Barber, Boot Maker/Cobbler, Tailor, Cook, Mason, Mali, Painter, Plumber, Washer Man and Welder). Industrial Training Institute-trained personnel will be preferred.
- Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board for unskilled trades on or before the closing date of receipt of the online Application Form (i.e. Sweeper).
CISF Constable / Tradesman Posts Jobs 2022 Age Limit Details:
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 23 Years
- Refer to the below provided official Advt. to check Age Relaxation Details.
CISF Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
Candidates applying for CISF Recruitment 2022 Notification, will be selected based on their performance in the below tests.
- PST/ PET, Documentation, and Trade Test
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
CISF Constable / Tradesman Posts Recruitment Pay Scale:
- Minimum Salary: Rs.21,700/-
- Maximum Salary: Rs. 69,100/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ Female/ ESM Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
CISF Constable / Tradesman Posts Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Steps
All candidates are thinking about how to fill up the CISF Recruitment Online application form 2022? Follow the below-given steps and apply for the same before the deadline.
- First, visit the official website @ cisf.gov.in
- And check for the CISF Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (20-December-2022) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
CISF Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
|Starting Date to Online application||21st November 2022|
|Closing Date to Online application||20th December 2022|
Important Links for CISF Constable / Tradesman Posts Jobs 2022
|CISF Constable / Tradesman Posts Official Notification Pdf|
|Apply Online Link|
|CISF Official Website|
|Previous paper for CISF|
The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) came into existence on 15th June 1983 is a Central Armed Police Force in India. It was set up under an Act of the Parliament of India on 10 March 1969 with a strength of 2,800. CISF was subsequently made an armed force of the Republic of India by another Act of Parliament passed on 15 June 1983. Its current active strength is 1,44,418 personnel. In April 2019, the government raised the sanctioned strength from 145,000 to 180,000 personnel. It is directly under the Union Ministry of Home Affairs and its headquarters is in New Delhi.
The CISF provides security cover to 300 industrial units, government infrastructure projects, and facilities and establishments located all over India. Industrial sectors like atomic power plants, space installations, mints, oil fields and refineries, major ports, heavy engineering, steel plants, barrages, fertilizer units, airports, and hydroelectric/thermal power plants owned and controlled by Central Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs), and currency note presses producing Indian currency are protected by CISF. It thereby covers installations all over India straddling a variety of terrain and climatic conditions.