CMTI Recruitment 2019 -20: Dear Candidates!! Here we have a piece of good news for you!! Institute of Central Manufacturing Technology has announced the Recruitment for various Posts. The Institute is planning to recruit the applicants for 40 Apprentice Posts and they should graduates in Diploma, B.E, B.Tech & Other Equivalent Degrees. Interested candidates can apply through online by the official website of CMTI i.e. cmti-india.net on this May 2019. Applicants those who are interested to apply can start applying from 02nd May 2019. Hence, the last date of online submission must be on or before 10th May 2019 by the official website. In case of the submission through E-mail can apply until 15th May 2019. Thus, candidates can check out the complete information about CMTI Jobs from this article.
CMTI Recruitment 2019 – Overview
|Name of the board||Central Manufacturing Technology Institute|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||40|
|Starting Date to Apply||02nd May 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||10th May 2019|
|Job Category||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
CMTI Careers 2019
This is going to be a wonderful opportunity to train themselves as Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice posts. Hence, the age limit, educational qualification, eligibility criteria details and the steps to apply online has been mentioned below. Applicants can start by preparing themselves for recruitment after checking the eligibility criteria for CMTI Jobs given below. Kindly, the applicants can suggest the website for a clear view.
Central Manufacturing Technology Institute Vacancy Details
Eligibility Criteria for CMTI Jobs 2019
- Graduate Apprentice: Applicant who completed their UG in B.E(Mechanical, ECE and CSE) with a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying year during/after 2016.
- Technician Apprentice: Applicant who completed their graduation in Diploma with a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying year during/after 2016.
- The candidates should not have work experience more than one year can apply.
- The candidates who have not completed their Post Graduation (M.E, MBA, M. Tech).
- The candidates who had not undertaken any training as part of the Apprenticeship program can also apply.
- Candidates are advised to refer the Official Notification for more information.
Age limit for Central Manufacturing Technology 2019 will be applicable as per the rules.
Applicants are advised to refer Official Notification for the application fee for CMTI Jobs.
Salary details of CMTI have been given below,
- Graduate Apprentice: Paid as Rs. 4, 984/- as per the rates prescribed in Gazette of India.
- Technician Apprentice: Paid as Rs. 3, 542/- as per the rates prescribed in Gazette of India.
Central Manufacturing Technology Institute 2019 – Application Procedure
Central Manufacturing Technology Institute allows the candidates to apply for the posts of Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice either by Online process or by E-mail. Interested candidates with the eligibility criteria must apply through online on or before 10th May 2019. While the submission through E-mail must submit on or before 15th May 2019. Candidate’s online application link has been activated from 02nd May 2019 for CMTI Careers.
How to Apply for CMTI Recruitment 2019
- Eligible candidates should enrol for apprenticeship on the web portal mhrdnats.gov.in
- After successful enrolment, the candidate will be provided with a Student Enrolment Number.
- Then select “Establishment Search” under the Establishment menu in the above site.
- And select “Central Manufacturing Technology Institute(CMTI), Bangalore to undergo the training.
- It’s just to select “(CMTI), Bangalore” else the application will not be considered.
- Scanned copies of the filled application and the photocopy of all the documents uploaded in the above web portal should be sent through e-mail to [email protected]
- Take printouts of application Form for further use.
Important Dates for CMTI Recruitment 2019
|Advertisement Date||02nd May 2019|
|Starting date to apply online||02nd May 2019|
|Last date to apply online||10th May 2019|
|Last date to apply for E-Mail application||15th May 2019|
Important Links for CMTI Recruitment 2019
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|