New vacancy notification which is titled as Competition Commission of India Recruitment 2019 notifying the eligible candidates for the various vacancies in professional as well as support staff department. There are 19 Vacancies for the post of Deputy Director General, Joint Director General, and Additional Director General Under CCI Recruitment 2019. Job aspirants may apply for these Jobs before 18th August 2019 @ www.cci.gov.in. Read this article further to know more about CCI Vacancies 2019.
CCI Recruitment 2019 – cci.gov.in
Want to do work in Central Government Jobs? Then you can apply for Competition Commission Of India Recruitment 2019 Notification. The Competition Commission Of India recruits the most talented candidates for their 19 Vacancies. They are for Deputy Director General, Joint Director General, and Additional Director Generals. Interested individuals can submit your offline application form of CCI Jobs 2019 before 18th August 2019. Application forms can be downloaded from this link i.e www.cci.gov.in. To get more updates regarding Competition Commission of India Notification 2019 the candidate can read this article further.
Get daily job news through this link i.e Employment News. The applicants applying for Competition Commission of India Recruitment Jobs 2019 hold a degree or a master degree in a relevant field from the recognized University. Further details like age limit, pay scale, and other details for Vacancy in CCI Notification 2019 Deputy Director General, Joint Director General, and Additional Director General seen below. Once the candidates are shortlisted, they can attend an interview and get a huge payment from the government. Don’t forget to check the CCI Recruitment 2019 before applying for the exam.
Competition Commission Of India Recruitment Details 2019 – www.cci.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Competition Commission of India (CCI)|
|Name of the Post||Deputy Director General, Joint Director General, and Additional Director General|
|Number of Vacancies||19|
|Starting Date||5th July 2019|
|Last Date||18th August 2019|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs in India|
|Selection Process||Written Examination and Interview|
CCI Jobs 2019 Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Director (Financial Analysis)||1.|
Competition Commission Of India Notification 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who are interested in working for Competition Commission of India Recruitment 2019 should satisfy the given eligibility criteria.
Additional Director General:
Aspirants who are applying for Competition Commission of India jobs 2019 must have attained the age as specified below:
- Maximum Age: 56 years
- Age relaxation will be given as per the rules of the government.
Candidates who are selected will get a satisfying amount of pay band as per the rules of Government.
- Additional Director General – Rs.1,31,100/- to Rs.2,16,600/- per month
- Joint Director General – Rs.1,23,100/- to Rs.1,15,900/- per month
- Deputy Director General – Rs.78,800/- to Rs.1,09,200/- per month
To get into CCI Careers 2019, Applicants should cross these tests.
- Written Examination.
Applicants applying for CCI New Delhi Recruitment 2019 should pay the fee as mentioned below:
- For General Candidates: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: No application fee
How to Apply for CCI Jobs 2019?
- Applicants first log on to the website i.e www.cci.gov.in.
- On the home page, you can find the official notification.
- Click on it.
- Download the official Notification.
- Please read the advertisement notification carefully.
- Applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility conditions as mentioned above.
- Download the application format.
- Take a printout of the online application form.
- Fill up all the necessary details.
- Attest all the documents asked.
- Enclose all the documents along with the application form.
- Send the application form to the below mentioned postal address before the last date.
Ministry of Corporate Affairs,
5th Floor, A-Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi
The Director (CS),
Dept. of Personnel & Training,
North Block, New Delhi – 110001 with a request to get this O. M. placed on the DOPT Website
- Advertisement Date: 5th July 2019.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 5th July 2019.
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 18th August 2019.
Competition Commission of India 2019 Notification & Application Form – Click Here