Cotton College State University Recruitment 2019
Cotton College State University Recruitment 2019 Notification has been revealed. Assam Government allotted 109 Vacancies for Teaching posts. Candidates who try to find Government Teaching Jobs can apply for this job. The Notification is for the concerning faculty member and professor Posts. Eligible candidate can apply for the post from 19th June 2019.
Interested candidate who is eligible for the vacancy proclaimed in a notification can visit the official website to apply for the specified post. Cotton College State University Recruitment 2019 published a notification for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor. The willing candidates can apply on or before the last date. The last date to apply for this job is 29th July 2019. The eligible candidates can apply for the various faculty post mentioned in the notification of Cotton College State University Recruitment 2019. So, here you can get down the main points regarding the Assam Government Jobs 2019 Notification of the Cotton University.
Cotton University Recruitment 2019 Overview
|Organization Name||Cotton University|
|Post Name||Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor|
|No. of. Vacancies||109|
|Starting Date to Apply||19th June 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply||29th July 2019|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Type||Assam Government Job|
Cotton University Guwahati Job Vacancy 2019 Details
|Post Name||No. of. Vacancies|
|Professor [Academic level – 14]||21|
|Associate Professor [Academic level – 13A]||20|
|Assistant Professor [Academic level – 10]||68|
Eligibility Criteria for Cotton College State University Recruitment 2019
- Candidate must hold a Master Degree with 55% marks in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited Foreign University.
- The applicant must have cleared the National Eligibility Test( NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR or similar tests accredited by UGC.
- Also, who have awarded an M.Phil./ Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission Regulations can apply for this post.
- The candidate who has completed their PhD degree in a concerned/relevant/allied disciplines with a good academic record can apply for this post.
- Master Degree with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university.
- Need a minimum of 8 years experience in teaching/research/academic position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry. Also, needed to be published work of high quality with a minimum of 7 (seven) research publications in peer-reviewed or UGC listed journals and a total research score of 75 (seventy five) as per the criteria.
- Must be an eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree concerned/relevant/allied disciplines.
- Published work of high quality with a minimum of 10 research publications in peer-reviewed or UGC listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria.
- (Or) Must be an outstanding professional who has a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above)/industry and also who has a minimum of 10 years experience with the knowledge to make a significant contribution in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline.
Upper Age Limit for
- Professor- 60 Years
- Associate Professor- 55 Years
- Assistant Professor- 38 Years
- Eligible and Qualified candidates will be recruited on the basis of the Interview.
- General/OBC/MOBC – Rs. 2000/-
- SC/ST( P)/ ST( H)/ PWD/ EWS – Rs. 1000/-
- The candidates should pay the fee through online mode.
- Candidates paying in Indian currency can use the MOPS Payment gateway facility through a login.
Account Details for Foreign Currency Payment:
- Applicants from outside India – Us $ 100/-
|Account Name||COTTON UNIVERSITY|
|Account No||2150 0100 0250|
|Account Type||Special Savings Account|
|Branch||Zoo Road Tiniali Branch|
|Address||ICICI Bank, RGB Road, Zoo Road Tiniali Branch, Near Traffic Point, Guwahati- 781021, Assam|
|Name. of. the. Post||Salary|
|Professor||Rs. 1,44,200- Rs. 2,18,200/-|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 1,31,400- Rs. 2,17,100/-|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 57,700- Rs. 1,82,400/-|
How to Apply for Cotton College State University Recruitment 2019?
NOTE – The application form must reach before the last date. The last date for receiving the application form through the post within India is 29th July 2019 and for overseas candidates is 5th August 2019. The Last date for submitting the Online application is 20th July 2019.
- Visit the Official website and Register
- Download the application form for the Faculty post
- Enter the details asked in the form and insert your scanned signature with the application form
- Convert the application form and necessary documents into a PDF format
- Place the converted PDF files in a single folder
- The Folder should be named as “[Subject Name]_[First Name]_[Registration ID]”.
- Compress the folder using the tools like zipping, rar, tar, etc.,
- Mail the compressed folder with the subject line “Application for the post of _______ in the Department of___ to the email address: recruit2019[AT]cottonuniversity.ac.in
- The applicants should post the photocopies of the application form and the supporting documents to prescribed postal address before the last date.
Cotton University, Panbazar,
Guwahati- 781001, Assam, India.
Important dates for Gauhati University Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date to Apply||19th June 2019|
|Last Date to Apply through Post within India||29th July 2019|
|Last Date to Apply through Post for Overseas||05th August 2019|
|Last Date for Submission Online Application||20th July 2019|
Important Links for Cotton University Faculty Jobs 2019
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Other Important Jobs:
|Recruitment Link||Name of the Post||Last Date|
|BSF Recruitment||58 – Pilots, Engineers, and Logistic Officers||[31-12-2019]|
|Air India Careers||198 – Aircraft Technician Jobs||[30-11-2019]|
|SSC Recruitment||8300+ – MTS & Stenographers Grade C & D||[15-10-2019]|
|NHAI Recruitment||46 – Assistant Manager & Others||[20-08-2019]|
|ZSI Recruitment||18 – Office Superintendent, Library & Information Assistant||[14-08-2019]|
|PGCIL Recruitment||06 – Vigilance & Director||[06-08-2019]|
|BCAS Recruitment||128 – Security Officer & Others||[August 2019]|
|BIS Recruitment||115 – UDC, Laboratory Officer (B), Senior Officer & Others||[27-07-2019]|