APEAMCET Counselling 2019 Dates is released. Check AP EAMCET Counselling dates 2019, Process, Certificate Verification dates, Helpline Centers (Counselling centers), required documents, Web Options dates & process, change Of web Option Process, Colleges fee structure, Counselling registration Fee & all other Important Details – www.sche.ap.gov.in
24th May 2019 Update: AP EAMCET 2019 Counselling Schedule Starts from 8th June 2019 to 17th June 2019.
13th May 2019 Update: State Council of Higher Education, Andhra Pradesh Discussing on Counselling Dates. They Will Start Engineering Admissions Counseling Procedure on 7th or 8th June 2019.
12th May 2019 Update: AP EAMCET Exam Rank Card Released Today. So the Andhra Pradesh Council will soon mention AP EAMCET Counselling 2019 Schedule.
AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2019
APEAMCET Counselling Dates are available here. Candidates who are searching for APEAMCET Counselling have to check Here. We provide Complete Details regarding it. Students are searching for APEAMCET 2019 Counselling Dates after the declaration of results. For those Aspirants, we provide APEAMCET Counselling latest updates here. The EAMCET exam is conducted for filling Engineering, Medical & Agriculture admissions in the state AP. A huge number of candidates wait for APEAMCET notification after completion of their +2 education. Candidates who completed the 12th/Inter are eligible to write this examination.
The JNTUK on behalf of Ap State council higher education board conducts this exam every year. This year it released the EAMCET notification for the year 2019. A huge number of candidates applied for it. The JNTUK released the admit card to the eligible candidates through Online. The EAMCET 2019 exam is completed successfully on various pre-arranged examination centers. Students are searching for Answer key. We provided a direct link for APEAMCET 2019 answer Sheet in recruitment.guru.
APEAMCET Counselling 2019 Required Documents
Here we have given the Detailed list of required Documents for Various Categories. Once Check before going to the Help Line Center.
What are Documents Required for Certificate Verification?
- AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019.
- AP EAMCET Rank Card 2019.
- SSC Marks List.
- Intermediate Marks List.
- Residence Certificate / Study Certificate (7 years).
- Income Certificate.
- Cast Certificate.
- Disability Certificate (If Applicable)
- NCC/ CAP/ Sports/ Minority Certificates.
APEAMCET Counselling required certificates for PH Peoples
- PH-Certificate issued through District Medical Board.
- 40% & above disability are eligible for reservation
NCC & Sports People:
To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master
- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer.
- Identity card.
- Discharge book (In the case of Ex-Service men).
- Service Certificate (in the case of Service Men) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
- Candidates whose parents are domiciled in Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
A Certificate issued by the competent authority of their place of Residence.
AP EAMCET 2019 Counselling Fees
|OC/BC Category||1000 Rs/-|
|SC/ ST Category||500 Rs/-|
AP EAMCET 2019 Counselling Details @ sche.ap.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTUK)|
|Name of the Examination||Engineering Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Notification Date||February 2019|
|Examination Datess||24th April 2019 to 28th April 2019|
|Counselling Dates||8th June 2019 to 17th June 2019|
AP EAMCET 2019 Counselling Dates
The AP state council higher education has not released the Certificate verification exact dates. It released the Paper notification only. We uploaded the paper Notification details. We will update complete details regarding it whenever it released. The candidates can also check the AP EAMCET 2019 Counselling Dates @ sche.ap.gov.in
|AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2019|
|Document Verification||8th June 2019 to 17th June 2019|
|Online Registration||June 2019|
|Entry of Options||11th June 2019 to 20th June 2019|
|AP Eamcet Web Options Change||21st June 2019 & 22nd June 2019|
|Phase 1 of Seat Allotment||25th June 2019|
|Payment of Fee||June 2019|
|Reporting to the college||29th June 2019|
|Phase 2 of Seat Allotment||August/September 2019|
|Payment of Fee||August/September 2019|
|Reporting to the college||August/September 2019|
[AP EAMCET Counselling Notification: Click Here]
APEAMCET 2019 Certificate Verification Dates for OC/BC/SC/ST/MINORITY
|APEAMCET Counselling Schedule|
|DATES||From Rank||To Rank|
APEAMCET Special Category Counselling dates
|8/6/2019||PHV, PHH, PHO||1||LAST|
|Sports & Games||1||20,000|
|Sports & Games||20,001||40,000|
|Sports & Games||40,001||60,000|
|Sports & Games||60,001||80,000|
|Sports & Games||80,001||1,00,000|
|Sports & Games||1,00,001||1,20,000|
|Sports & Games||1,20,001||LAST|
APEAMCET Special Category Counselling with Helpline Centers
AP EAMCET Web Counselling 2019 Entry Dates
|DATES||Web Options Entry|
|From Rank||To Rank|
|21/06/2019 & 22/06/2019||Change of Options|
|25/06/2019||Release of AP EAMCET Allotment Order on the web|
AP EAMCET Counselling 2019 Centers for ST
APEAMCET Counselling Centers / Helpline Centers for OC/BC/SC/ST/MINORITY
- Government Polytechnic, Srikakulam
- M.R.A.G.R. Govt. Polytechnic, Vizianagaram
- Government Polytechnic, Vizag
- Govt. Institute of Chemical Technology, Vizag.
- Government Polytechnic, Narsipatnam, Vizag Dist.
- Andhra Polytechnic, Kakinada
- Govt. Polytechnic – Women, Kakinada
- JNT University, Kakinada.
- G. M.R. Polytechnic, Bommuru, Rajahmundry.
- S.M.V.M. Polytechnic, Tanuku, W.G. Dist
- SMTB Seetha Polytechnic, Bhimavaram, W.G.Dist.
- St.Theresa Autonomous Coll for Women, Eluru, W.G.Dist.
APEAMCET special category Counselling center – Government Polytechnic, Benz Circle, Vijayawada
APEAMCET 2019 Web Counselling Procedure
AP EAMCET Counselling will be held in the Month of June 2019. The Candidates have to report at the Help Line Centres for Certificate Verification. After Completion of Document Verification, they can select their College and Course. Follow the below steps to complete APEAMCET Counselling Process.
Step 1: Candidate Registration for Certificate verification
- At the time of Filling the Application form, the candidates need to Select a Help Line Center.
- Applicants have to report at the Help Line Center for Certificate Verification.
- According to the obtained Ranks, Aspirants will be called for APEAMCET Counselling Fee Payment.
- After Successful Verification of Certificates, Computer operator hand over the Verification cum Registration of Documents.
- All the Provided information in the Form to be check for Difference.
- The Candidates will receive Print out of a receipt of Certificates.
Step 2: Verification of Documents
- Verify the details printed on Registration-Cum-Verification form for local area, sex, Minority, category, Special Reservation category, date of birth, Mobile Number, Fee Reimbursement Eligibility etc.
- If there is any mistake, report to verification officer for editing.
- If you belong to SC/ST/BC Category, report to Caste Verification officer and submit the original Caste Certificate for verification and clearance. After Caste verification report to one of the Certificate verification officers.
- If you belong to Open Competition (OC) Category, directly report to Certificate verification officer.
- The Officers will verify all your original certificates like Rank Card, Hall ticket, Marks memo, Study certificate, Income certificate etc.
- A Print out of Receipt will be given to you and if you find any discrepancy, report to the Chief Verification Officer for correction. Append your signature after verifying the data.
- Collect Manual option form and retain with you and then leave the Counseling Hall.
- Advised to download the list of colleges and tuition fee details from the website http://sche.ap.gov.in
Step 3 – Filling of Exercising options:
- Exercising options means you have to select college and courses you wish to join and arrange them in the order of priority in APEAMCET Counselling.
- Go through the College profile, availability of courses, duration of the course, prospects (job/academic opportunities) after studying a particular course. Discuss and decide on your interest on a particular course, distance from your place, availability of hostel, your family background, financial ability to move away from your place. Arrive at a list of as many numbers of possible options on a paper.
- Also, consult your parents/friends on the selection of courses and Colleges you wish to join.
- Take the Manual option form and fill in the district code, College code and course code you wish to join in the order of preference against the option number.
- Allotment of seats will be done based on Rank, Local Area, Gender, reservation category etc., in the order of preference you have chosen.
- Allotment will be made as per your choice of the option numbers depending upon the number of vacancies available in a College and in a course for your sex, local area, and category. If the vacancy is not available in Option.No.1, Option.No.2 will be considered for allotment, if the vacancy is also not available in Option. No.2, Option.No.3 will be considered for allotment and so on. The allotment will not proceed to the next rank candidate till the list of your options is completely searched for availability of a seat.
- HENCE, CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO ENTER MORE NUMBER OF OPTIONS TO AVOID THE DISAPPOINTMENT OF NOT SECURING A SEAT.
- It is not necessary to give options in a sequence all the courses in a particular college.
- Candidates can enter any number of options of any College in any order of his choice.
- Candidates are advised not to enter options for which he is not interested.
- You may refer to data corresponding to Last ranks of the previous year available in http://sche.ap.gov.in in selecting your options, which is only indicative.
- For entering options on the computer screen, filled in manual option form is essential. It will save your time and minimize your chance of making mistake in option entry on the web.
Step 4: Procedure to be followed for Exercising options on the web:
- You can enter the options from home or from any internet cafe or from any Help Line Center with the help of your filled- in manual option form.
- You must have already completed certificate verification(Stage 1 and Stage 2).
- Steps to be followed for entering the options on the web:
- Entering the URL through internet
- Generation of password
- Option entry
- Log out
- Entering the URL through the internet.
- Double click on (Internet Explorer).
- Make sure that the computer which you are using contains windows 7 operating system Internet Explorer Version 9.0 or above. It is possible to enter options only from such systems having above versions. It is not possible to enter options on Net scape navigator, Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox.
- Please enter URL or Website address: http://sche.ap.gov.in or as indicated in the notification.
- You will find the home page containing the links regarding the information such as counseling procedure, a list of courses, a list of help Line centers, college profile, etc.
- Generation of Password Importance of Password:
- The Password is important and shall be held confidentially. It is as important as the PIN of ATM card.
- Do not reveal it to anybody as it might enable modification/tampering of data.
- Password is essential for Candidates Login, Entry of options, Change of options, saving and deletion of options and for printing of allotment order.
- Click on “Candidates Registration” to generate the password. Enter the details Registration Number, Hall Ticket number, Rank, Date of birth [DD/MM/YYYY format] as printed on your Receipt of Certificate given to you after Certificate Verification.
- Click on “Generate Password” button.
- In the “Password” box enter the ‘password’ (having a minimum of 8 characters length and maximum of 10 with at least one Numeral/Character, for example, EAMCET12, krishna123, @#34BxMz56, 98765432H etc.) Re-enter the same password at “Re-enter password” box.
- Enter the mobile number that was provided at the time of certificate verification. In case you forget the password mobile number is compulsory to communicate the changed password.
- Click on “Save Password” to save the password.
- Click on “Log Out”. With this candidate’s registration is completed and you will come back to Home page.
- You can change your password as well as reset the password (in case forgotten) through Candidates login as explained in the following step.
STEP 3: Freezing of Options and Modifications
- Option Entry Note of APEAMCET Counselling: You are advised not to start entering options directly on the web without preparatory work in the manual option form at home, as you may commit mistakes. After completing the candidate registration and generation of the password, click on Candidates Login for exercising the options. The following screen appears. Login ID is a secret number that will be communicated to your registered mobile by SMS well in advance of your option entry. In case you have not received your login ID or have forgotten it, advised to send an SMS from your registered mobile to 8790499899 in the format APEAMCET hallticket number after generating your password as explained in the previous step
- To enter your option entry screen, enter in Login ID[communicated to your registered mobile by SMS], Hall Ticket No, Password and Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) and click on Sign In. The following screen appears.
- To make your options more secure, a One-Time Password (OTP) to your registered mobile as soon as you entered this page after candidate’s login. Enter the OTP in the text box provided. Read the Declaration and click on Check Box √ to confirm the same. Click on Click here for option entry. Click on “Help Screen” will display the screen providing the explanation about different Menu items present in the option entry form. Page 6 of 8.
- If for certain technical reasons if a message appears “Error in sending OTP to your mobile” above the OTP entry box OR if OTP has been sent to your mobile but is not delivered, wait for 5 minutes and click on “CLICK HERE” to get a new OTP to your mobile.
- Select one or more districts to display the Colleges in those districts
- Click on ‘Display Option Entry form’ displays the screen for exercising the options.
- In the Screen, different colors used for display of University Colleges, Girl Colleges, and Minority institutions etc
- Enter your EAMCET Hall ticket No. in the box provided for APEAMCET Counselling.
- By looking at already filled manual option form, enter the option numbers in the Boxes on the Screen against the College and course in which you are willing to join is as shown above. WHILE FILLING THE OPTION FORM ‘Click on Save Options’ AT REGULAR INTERVALS.
- You can change your password if you wish so by using Change password Menu Button.
- Click on View and Print button helps you to see the saved options and take a print out of the same.
STEP 4: Logout
- AFTER COMPLETION OF Option entry, click on “Logout”, IT DISPLAYS AN ALERT MESSAGE WITH three BUTTONS “Save and Logout”, “Confirm Logout” and ‘Cancel Logout’.
- Click on ‘Cancel Logout’ retains the Options Entry Form for entry of some more options. Page 8 of 8
- Click on “Save & Logout” button will save the options exercised up to that point of time and display the details of the options exercised.
- Click on “Confirm Logout’ button will directly display the details of the options saved up to that instant.
- You informed that you can add, modify or delete the options any number of times within in stipulated time by repeating the above mentioned four steps. The options recorded in the server on the last day is final. If you wish to change the frozen options once again, approach anyone of help line centers on any one of the dates mentioned to modify your frozen options. This is the final opportunity and after this, the candidates cannot modify the options. The Options recorded in the server on the last day will take for allotment of seats. You can take a printout of the options exercised.
- After the option entry and Logout from the entry form, close the browser.
STEP 5: Allotment of Seats
- The allotments will be processed on the date mentioned in the notification based on merit, category, sex, Local area, special reservation category etc and will place on the web. You have to download the allotment order through “Candidate Login”.
STEP 6: Payment of Fees
The Applicants required to Download the Challan form for the Payment of Fee. After Downloading the Challan Candidate need to pay fees in any one of the Nearest Andhra Bank or Indian Bank.
STEP 7: Reporting to the College
- After Paying the Fee Download Fee Receipt and Allotment order from the Internet.
- If the Candidates satisfied with the Seat Allotment must have to report to the College.
- It is Mandatory to Report at the college, if not they considered as the candidate not interested with that college or seat allotment.
What Should I Do if I forget Password of APEAMCET Counselling?
- If you forgot the password, click on the link forgot your password in Candidate’s Login and enter the details.
- Now click on get new password.
- The system will send the newly generated password to your mobile number or email id. After receiving the password you can use it for Option Entry.