KEA Pgcet Counselling Schedule
KEA Pgcet Counselling Schedule has released. Karnataka Examination Authority is going to release Kea Pgcet Result today. After getting the result the KEA has decided to conduct a counselling. So, KEA has released a Pgcet document verification schedule notification. KEA PGCET Counselling is going to be starts from 20th August 2019. Candidates who had qualified in the KEA Pgcet can attend to the KEA PGCET Counselling. The candidates are advised to attend the counseling only if they have the percentage of marks in the qualifying examination. Here we are providing the complete details regarding KEA Pgcet Counselling like: Kea Counselling Schedule, Counselling centers etc. From here you can also get the KEA PGCET Results.
Karnataka PGCET Counselling Dates
Candidates those who get good percentage are only need to attend to the counselling
- Candidate should have obtained 50% of aggregate minimum marks taken together in all the subjects for all the years of the Degree examination.
- 45% of aggregate marks in all the subjects for all the years in the Degree examination in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST and Category‐I.
Karnataka PGCET Counselling 2019 consists of the following stages.
- Document Verification.
- Option Entry.
- Seat Allotment.
PGCET Document Verification Schedule
Document verification for eligible PGCET 2019 applicants will be held as per the Kea Pgcet Counselling Schedule. Candidates need to bring out their original documents for verification. Here we are providing the detailed information about KEA PGCET Counselling. For other details candidates can log on to the official website: kea.kar.nic.in. However, Non-Karnataka Candidates, GATE Qualified Candidates; Sponsored Quota Candidates, QIP Candidates, Part Time Quota candidates should attend the documents verification in Bangalore centre only as per their ranks. If a candidate has got multiple ranks, then he / she can come to the helpline centre on the scheduled date as per his / her highest rank in any discipline, and need not come again for other ranks in other disciplines. Document Verification details are enclosed below. Check out the details and attend to the counselling.
Documents Required for KEA Pgcet Counselling
- Copy of the Downloaded Application Form.
- Original Bank Challan for having paid the application fees.
- PGCET-2019 Admission Ticket
- SSLC / 10th Standard / Equivalent Examination Marks Card
- 2nd PUC / 12th Standard/ Equivalent Examination Marks Card
- Degree Marks Card of al the Years / Semesters.
- Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree Certificate / Course completion certificate.
- Study Certificate (Only for Karnataka Candidates)
- TWO recent passport size photographs.