TS ECET Counselling Dates 2019 are released. Check Telangana engineering Common entrance test TS ECET 2019 web Counselling Dates, web option entry dates, Process, Change of options, required Documents, Counselling centers/helpline centers – ecet.tsche.ac.in
TS ECET Counselling Dates 2019
The Telangana ECET 2019 Counselling notification is released. we provide TS ECET Counselling Dates rank wise with Helpline centers. candidates are searching for Counselling dates after released the results. The colleges will be alloted by TSCHE through the ranks which are declared in TS ECET Rank Card 2019 pdf. The TSCHE has conducted the ECET 2019 Examination on 6th May 2019. A huge number of candidates are attended for TS ECET 2019 Web Counselling. Our team provides TS ECET Counselling Rank Wise Dates 2019, Required Certificates, web Counselling process, Change of Web Options, Helpline Centres, allotment order date & All other important details.
Candidates who want to attend for Counselling have to check rank wise details here. The Jawaharlal Nehru technical university Hyderabad has released the TS ECET Counselling Dates 2019 Rank wise. It allocated Counselling/Helpline centers rank wise also. Students who wish to go for Telangana ECET Counselling 2019 can prepare some necessary certificates which are given below.
TS ECET 2019 Counselling Details – ecet.tsche.ac.in
|Name of the Organization||Telangana State Council of Higher Education|
|Name of the Exam||Engineering Common Entrance Test|
|Date of the Exam||6th May 2019|
TS ECET 2019 Web Counselling Details
Engineering Common Entrance Test 2019 is held by JNTUH on the behalf of Telangana state council higher education board. It conducted this examination at various examination centers across the Andhra state. People who completed the Polytechnic are eligible for ECET examination. This exam is for filling engineering admissions. polytechnic completed candidates can join in Engineering 2nd year through this exam. The examination centers, examination time & exam date planned by Telangana state council higher education board on behalf of Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University Hyderabad. The qualified students can also appear for the TS ECET Mock Counselling 2019.
As per their plan, ECET successfully conducted on 6th May 2019. TS State education board released the ECET Admit cards 1 week or 10 days before the exam. people who applied for ECET 2019 notification are checked hall ticket & downloaded to get the information about Exam date, exam center, exam venue & All other important Details. Now students are searching for TSECET Counselling Dates 2019 pdf. Our team provide the direct link to download on recruitemnt.guru
TS ECET 2019 Counselling Dates
Certificate verification dates for ECET 2019 Counselling
TS ECET Special Category Counselling for PHV PHH PHO CAP Sports NCC
|10-06-2019||PHV, PHH, PHO||10.00 A.M||1||LAST|
|SPORTS AND GAMES||11.30 A.M||1||LAST|
Required Documents for TS ECET Counselling 2019
1. TS-ECET Rank card and Hall Ticket
2. Memorandum of Marks
3. Provisional Diploma/Degree Certificate
4. Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent)
5. StudyCertificate from IV to Diploma (9th class to degree in case of B.Sc)
6. Residence certificate for preceding
7. Telangana/Andhra Pradesh Residential Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Telangana/Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
8. Integrated Community Certificate, AadharCard and father’s Caste certificate in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
9. Income certificate issued on or after 01.01.2019
Certificates for PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidate – TS ECET Counselling Dates 2019
TSECET 2019 Counselling required certificates for PH Peoples
- PH-Certificate issued throughDistrict Medical Board.
- 40% & above disability are eligible for reservation
NCC & Sports People:
NCC & Sports candidates To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master
- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer.
- Identity card.
- Discharge book (In the case of Ex-Service men).
- Service Certificate (in the case of Service Men) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
- Candidates whose parents are domiciled in Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
A Certificate issued by the competent authority of their place of Residence.
TS ECET 2019 Web Counselling Process – ecet.tsche.ac.in
- Candidates who are willing to attend the ECET Counselling have to check Notification rank wise carefully.
- Find your Rank wise Helpline center & Date
- Attend to Counselling
- Pay The Counselling fee & take computer generated Fee receipt.
- Give the personal Mobile Number & Email Address at the time of Counselling Fee Pay.
- The TS ECET Counselling 2019 Registration Fee Receipt having the Registration ID & password
- Keep the Receipt safe to Perform web options.
- The officials Done the Certificate verification & take the Xerox copies of Certificate of 2 copies.
- Perform web options at pre-decided the date.
- You can change the college list if you want.
- Submit it.
- The Allotment will be given by JNTUH
- the alloted college send as SMS to the registered Ph Number.
The Candidate who has secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) aggregate marks inDiploma or B.Sc Degree Examination is only eligible for Admission. Note
2: B.Sc. (Maths) Candidates will be considered for allotment of seats after ExhaustingalltheDiploma candidates in the merit list in terms ofG.O.Ms.No.49, Higher Education, EC-II Dept, Dated: 04.06.2011
TS ECET 2019 Web Counselling Dates – Certificate Verification Dates
The Telangana state council higher education has not released the Certificate verification exact dates. It released the Paper notification only. We uploaded the paper Notification details. We will update complete details regarding it whenever it released.
TSECET 2019 Counselling Web Option Date
|09-06-2019 & 10-06-2019||1||4000|
|10-06-2019 & 11-06-2019||4001||10000|
|11-06-2019 & 12-06-2019||10001||17500|
|12-06-2019 & 13-06-2019||17501||Last|
Change of Web options – 14 – 06 – 2019
Release of Allotment Order – 16 – 06 – 2019
TSECET 2019 Counselling & College fee details
SC/ST category – Rs. 500/-
OC/BC/Minority – Rs.1000/-
University Colleges (Tuition Fee) – Rs 10000
University (Self-Financed) & Private Colleges (Tuition Fee):
Tuition fee varies from college to college as per the Annexure kept in the website.