CPCT Admit Card 2019 Releasing on 01st Week of December 2019. The Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology has planned to conduct the CPCT examination on 14th, 15th & 21st December 2019. Thus, the board will release the admit card on its official portal at the declared date. After the release of the hall ticket by the officials, we will attach the direct link to download it. The direct link to download the admit card will be available at the end of the section.
CPCT Admit Card 2019
Candidates who have applied for the Computer Proficiency Certification Test (CPCT) should download the admit card. The MP CPCT Hall Ticket will be released soon on its official portal. Moreover, Applicants can get detailed information about the exam from the admit card. Exam details such as Exam Center, Exam Date, Reporting Time and etc. Therefore, to get the CPCT Hall Ticket examiners must provide valid application number and other login details.
Madhya Pradesh CPCT Hall Ticket 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Board||Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology|
|Name of the Exam||CPCT Examination|
|Exam Date||14th, 15th & 21st December 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||01st Week of December 2019|
Details available on CPCT December Exam Admit Card 2019
The CPCT Hall Ticket will have the details as mentioned below. Thus, Candidates must enter the needed information while downloading the admit card. Hence, the admit card should be downloaded via Online Mode only. Make sure with the details before printing it.
- Candidates Name
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Important Guidelines for the Examiners
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
MP CPCT Examination 2019
CPCT Examination 2019 | 14th, 15th & 21st December 2019
The Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology will conduct the examination on the scheduled date at various centers. The exam center details will be available at the CPCT Admit Card 2019. The exam preparation will be made easier by getting the exam pattern and the syllabus.
CPCT Assesment Pattern 2019:
- MCQ (Multi Choice Question)
- Typing Skill Assessment
- English Typing test
- Hindi Typing test
CPCT Syllabus & Test Structure PDF – Download Here
ID Proofs along with CPCT December Admit Card 2019
The board advises the candidates to carry any of the valid original identity proof to the exam. Therefore, these documents are necessary to take down the examination. Steps to be followed while downloading the admit card is available in the upcoming section.
- Original Photograph
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
MP CPCT Hall Ticket Download Steps 2019
- Click on the “CPCT Exam Admit Card” link.
- Enter the valid User ID and Password.
- And then Login to the admit card page.
- Now, the MP CPCT Hall Ticket page will appear on the screen.
- Enter the required credentials in the admit card.
- After that, check to the entered details in the admit card.
- Finally, Submit the hall ticket.
- Get down to the download option to get the admit card.
- Once downloaded Take a print out of the admit card.
- Carry the CPCT Admit Card for the Examination.
Direct Links to Download MP CPCT Admit Card December 2019
|MP CPCT Admit Card||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|