CRIS Recruitment 2022 Notification is published. As per the Notification, there are 24 Vacancies of Junior Electrical Engineer, Junior Civil Engineer, Executive Personal/Administration/HRD, Executive Finance and Accounts, and Executive Procurement on its official website. The application window for CRIS Careers 2022 will be open between 21st November 2022 to 20th December 2022. The candidates will be shortlisted by CBT Exam. The article covers all the relevant information regarding CRIS Recruitment 2022 including Notification PDF, Vacancy, Eligibility, Selection Process, etc.
CRIS Recruitment 2022 | 24 Junior Electrical Engineer & Other Posts
|Organization Name||Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Electrical Engineer & Other Posts|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date for CRIS Apply Online||21st November 2022|
|Closing Date for CRIS Apply Online||20th December 2022|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai and Secunderabad|
CRIS Vacancy 2022 Details
|Post Name||No.of. Vacancies|
|Junior Electrical Engineer||04|
|Junior Civil Engineer||01|
|Executive, Personnel/ Administration/ HRD||09|
|Executive, Finance and Accounts||08|
Eligibility Criteria for Centre for Railway Information Systems Recruitment 2022
Educational Qualification for Junior Electrical Engineer & Other Posts:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.|
|Executive Personal/Administration/HRD||Degree with Diploma/MBA in Personal/Administration/HRD specialization from a recognized University/Institution.|
|Executive Finance and Accounts||PG Degree in Commerce from a recognized University/Institution.|
|Executive Procurement||03 years Diploma in any discipline of Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.|
CRIS Recruitment Age Limit (as of 31/12/2022)
- Minimum Age Limit: 22 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 years
- OBC- NCL – 3 Years
- SC/ ST – 5 Years
CRIS Jobs Application Fee:
CRIS Junior Electrical Engineer & Other Posts Selection Process 2022
- CBT Exam – CRIS will organize a CBT Exam of 120 Marks to select the candidates based on their scores in the CBT Exam. So the major weightage is of only the CBT Test to get the final selection for CRIS Recruitment 2022.
- Certificate Verification – After CBT Exam the shortlisted candidates will be called for Document Verification Process. In this stage, candidates need to produce all the necessary original documents and certificates like identity documents (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Domicile, Driving License, Passport, etc.), Caste/Category Certificate, & Educational Marksheets.
CRIS Salary Details:
The selected candidates will get a salary of Level-6 as per the 7th CPC. The detailed salary Structure for CRIS Recruitment 2022 is as follows:
- Basic Pay – Rs. 35,400/- Per Month with DA (38%) and other applicable allowances as per Government norms. The Gross Salary will be Rs. 48,852/- Per Month at the initial level after the final selection.
How to Apply ONLINE for CRIS Recruitment 2022?
- Visit to the official website of Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS)-cris.org.in
- Go to the what’s New section available on the home page.
- Click on the link-“RECRUITMENT NOTICE FOR EXECUTIVE & JUNIOR ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL/CIVIL)” available on the homepage.
- You will get the PDF of the CRIS Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 Notification on your screen.
- Download and save the copy of CRIS Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 Notification for your future reference.
Guidelines to deposit the Application Fee:
- Hit on the “Make Online Payment” option and get into State Bank Collect (SBI) page.
- Choose Disclaimer Check Box
- Select CRIS GATE 2019 Category on next screen
- State Bank Collect (SBI) page of CRIS will open with a logo.
- Enter the CRIS Application Sequence Number.
- On a new screen enter the following details
- Application Sequence Number
- Name of applicant
- Post Applied
- Recheck with the details filled and click Confirm tab.
- Payment Gateway page will open, Select ‘Mode of Payment’ and check the charges for the selected mode.
- Pay the registration fee Online using Netbanking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card and take a print of e-receipt for future reference.
Important Date for CRIS Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date to Apply Online||21st November 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20th December 2022|
Important Link for CRIS Notification 2022
|CRIS Official Notification Pdf|
|Apply Online Link|
|CRIS Official Website|
About the Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS):
The Ministry of Railways set up CRIS as a Society in July 1986. Headquartered in New Delhi, with Regional workplaces in Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, and Secunderabad. The current arrangement of ventures cover the range of Indian Railways capacities, for example, traveller ticketing, cargo tasks, train dispatching and control, a team the executives, e-acquirement, the board of Railways fixed and moving resources, and creation of moving stock. Our data frameworks give benefits in the remotest of areas, from Kargil to Kanniyakumari, from Tawang to the Andaman Islands. Read More.