CSG Karnataka Recruitment 2020 Notification: Apply Online for 21 Software Engineer, Senior Software Engineer Vacancies. Centre for Smart Governance (CSG Karnataka) welcomed applications from all the eligible and interested candidates in the areas of IT / ICT to fill up Software Engineer, Senior Software Engineer Posts through CSG Karnataka official notification January-2020. Job seekers who are looking for a career in the Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Applicants can start applying for these vacancies before the last date 19th January 2020.
CSG Karnataka Recruitment 2020
Candidates should submit their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) in PDF or Word document format only, through e-Mail to [email protected] CSG is looking for suitably qualified, experienced and motivated individuals in the following disciplines on a contract basis. The Post Qualification, Experience and Job Description for each position is detailed below. For more information candidates can check the details from the Official website of CSG Karnataka is www.karnataka.gov.in recruitment 2020.
Overview of CSG International Jobs in Bangalore 2020
|Name of the Board||Centre for Smart Governance (CSG)|
|Name of the Post||Software Engineer, Senior Software Engineer|
|No of Vacancies||21 Posts|
|Job Category||Karnataka Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||03rd January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||19th January 2020|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka|
CSG Karnataka Vacancy 2020 Details
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Senior Software Engineer||06|
Eligibility Criteria for Centre for Smart Governance Recruitment 2020
All the candidates who are going to apply for the Software Engineer, Senior Software Engineer Vacancies should refer to the official Notification for Job Description.
Educational Qualification & Experience:
|Post Name||Academic Qualification||Experience|
|Business Analyst||Graduate in Engineering with MBA or Master in Computer Science or Master in Computer Application||Minimum 7 years of relevant experience|
|Senior Software Engineer||BE/B.Tech/MCA/ M.Sc. Computer Science||Minimum 5 years of relevant experience|
|Software Engineer||BE/B.Tech/MCA/ M.Sc. Computer Science||Minimum 3 years of relevant experience|
|Test Engineer||BE/B.Tech||Should have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience|
- Applicants can refer to the CSG Karnataka Recruitment 2020 notification for more information.
CSG Salary Details:
- Candidates can get the Salary as per the organization norms. Salary shall be negotiable
- Kindly refer official notification pdf provided below.
CSG Career Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected for the CSG Software Engineer, Senior Software Engineer Jobs is based on the performance in the following tests
- Written Test (Some)
- Face to Face Interview
If CV shortlisted, you will be called for an Interview.
General Instructions for CSG Jobs in Karnataka:
- The CV should provide complete details of the candidate such as; name, date of birth, gender, address for communication, mobile number, e-Mail address, qualification, detailed work experience highlighting the roles & responsibilities, current salary, expected salary, notice period, etc.
- Candidates should bring a photo id card, copy of their CV and photocopy of supporting documents of the qualification and experience while coming for the interview.
How to Apply for CSG Karnataka Software Engineer, Senior Software Engineer Jobs 2020?
Steps to Apply for Center for Smart Governance Karnataka Recruitment 2020:
- Firstly, candidates can visit the CSG official website i.e. www.karnataka.gov.in/csg/
- Check for the official notification for Software Engineer, Senior Software Engineer posts
- Download the pdf and read the given instructions carefully
- Candidate before start applying should keep the properly scanned copies of necessary documents ready.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in the application form
- Upload scanned copies of your recent photograph, signature and scanned copies of necessary documents
- Pay prescribed application fee
- After successful completion of application forms send it to the following Email Address.
NOTE: Candidates should submit their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) in PDF or Word document format only, through e-Mail to [email protected]
Important Dates for CSG Karnataka Vacancy 2020
|Application Starting Date||03rd January 2020|
|Application Closing Date||19th January 2020|
Important Links for CSG Karnataka Recruitment 2020
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|CSG Official Website||Click Here|
Similar Government Jobs 2020:
|Apply Online||Job Details||Last Date|
|NEKRTC Recruitment||1619 – Driver & Driver cum Administrators||[05-02-2020]|
|KSRTC Recruitment||3895 – Technical Assistant & Security Guard||[02-02-2020]|
|WCD Karnataka Recruitment||234 – Anganwadi Worker & Helper||[31-01-2020]|
|UAS Dharwad Recruitment||42 – Assistant Professor, Assistant, Driver, Care Taker||[25-01-2020]|
|NABARD Recruitment||227 – Assistant Manager, OA||[31-01-2020]|
|PGIMER Recruitment||77 – Assistant Professor||[16-01-2020]|
|BECIL Recruitment||4100 – Skilled and Unskilled Man Power||[07-01-2020]|
About the Centre for Smart Governance (CSG):
The government of Karnataka intends to promote “Smart Governance” with an objective to transform the way in which public services are delivered through various e-Governance projects at the State level as well as ensure sustenance of e-Governance projects in the State.
There are many e-Governance projects in Karnataka which are state-wide implementations. Also, there are e-Governance projects implemented by certain state government departments. These e-Governance projects are presently developed and managed/supported by outsourced agencies. Further, the Centre for e-Governance a society set up by the Department of Administrative Reforms (DPAR), Government of Karnataka, under the Karnataka Societies Registration Act 1960, provides & manages the core IT infrastructure required for various e-Governance projects, has implemented core enterprise applications that cut across various state government departments, provides Citizen Delivery services and Capacity building services.