Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Human Resource Development announced CSIR UGC NET Examination for the year 2018-19. The Exam is expected to be held on 17th June 2018. CSIR UGC NET is mainly to recruit qualified and eligible candidates for Junior Research Fellowship & Lectureship posts. Therefore, interested candidates must submit their CSIR NET Application form 5th March 2018 to 26th March 2018. Additionally, check eligibility, age criteria and other details of CSIR UGC NET 2018 in the following sections.
- CSIR UGC NET Examination includes 5 various subjects.
- First Section (Part A) is Common for all the candidates.
- Second Section (Part B) includes MCQs.
- Third Section (Part C) has Analytical Questions of higher concepts.
- Admit Cards – released in the month of June 2018 (Tentatively First Week)
- The Paper is Objective Type.
- Total Marks – 200 Marks, questions are designed differently for each stream.
- Exam Duration is 3 hours
- Negative Marking for every wrong answer is applicable
- Get CSIR UGC NET Exam Pattern in the below sections.
- Results Date will be updated on this page, once it is Officially released.
|C SIR UGC NET Official Notification 2018|
|Eligibility Criteria for CSIR UGC N ET Exam 2018|
|C SIR UGC NET Exam Dates|
|How to Apply steps|
|Application Fee for CSIR UGC N ET 2018 Exam|
|CSIR Exam Pattern|
|CSIR UGC N ET Cut Off Marks 2018|
|Name of the Examination||CSIR UGC NET|
|Board Name||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Human Resource Development|
|Exam Type||National Level Examination|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Name of the Post||Junior Research Fellowship & Lectureship|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Eligibility Criteria||50% Marks|
|Age Limit||Not more than 28 years|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
CSIR UGC NET Notification 2018 – Check Here
Candidates can fill CSIR UGC NET 2018 application forms by visiting the Official website starting from March 5, 2018. However, CSIR UGC NET Exam 2018 will commence on 17th June 2018. For Admit Cards, candidates must stay connected with us. Admit Cards for CSIR UGC NET 2018 Exam will for the released in the first week of June 2018. Further, UGC NET Result is expected to be released in the month of July 2018. Have a quick look at the highlights of CSIR UGC NET 2018 on this page.
|Starting Date of Online Application||5th March 2018|
|Last Date for Request for Change of Examination Centre (Based only on Merit)||19th April 2018|
|Announcement of List of Candidates who have registered for Test on CSIR, HRDG Website||18th May 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date for CSIR UGC NET Exam 2018||June 2018, 1st Week|
|CSIR UGC NET Exam Date 2018||17th June 2018|
|Date of Results||July 2018|
Candidates can check out list of CSIR UGC NET Eligibility Criteria before applying for Junior Research Fellowship & Lectureship posts. Only if a candidate satisfies these eligibility criteria, he will be eligible to take up this test. If you, the application may get cancelled.
- Candidates must have a passed or BE or B. Tech or B. Pharma or MBBS or M.Sc or its equivalent degree or Integrated BS-MS or BS – 4 years from a recognized University or Institution
- For General & OBC candidates, a minimum of 55% marks
- For SC / ST / PWD candidates, a minimum of 50% marks is required
- Candidates should have passed M.Sc or who have passed 10th, 12th + 3 years of Degree can apply
- Passed B.Sc in hons or its equivalent
- Should who have enrolled Integrated MS-PhD program can also apply
- Applicants who have minimum 55% marks (General/OBC) & 50% marks (SC/ST)
- Passed Bachelor’s Degree or must have enrolled for PhD
- (OR) who have completed Integrated PhD programme can also apply for CSIR UGC NET 2018
- Passed PhD or Master’s degree with minimum 50% marks before September 19, 1991 can also apply for Lectureship
- For Junior Research Fellow: Maximum Age Limit: 28 years
- For Lectureship: No Upper age Limit
How to apply for CSIR UGC NET 2018 Examination Definitive Steps:
- Initially, take a look at CSIR Official Website i.e. www.csirhrdg.res.in
- On Official Page, Click on ‘Apply Online’ link
- The Application form will get displayed
- Click on Register
- Enter all necessary details
- You can now login.
- Fill in all necessary details asked in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph, signature and other testimonials
- Cross Verify filled information before you press submit button.
- Now, press submit button.
- Take a printout of the application after successful submission.
Application Fee for CSIR UGC NET 2018 Exam
Applicants can take a look at the table which is tabulated below and pay application fee accordingly.
|Name of the Category||Application Fee|
|OBC & NCL Candidates||Rs.500/-|
CSIR UGC NET 2018 Admit Card
Aspirants who are going to take up CSIR UGC NET 2018 Examination 2018 can make use of this link to download the Link provided below to download the Admit Card. Also, aspirants can download the CSIR UGC NET 2018 Hall Ticket 2018 for various posts on our website. Also, get more information about the CSIR UGC NET 2018 on our page.
Details found in Admit Card are as follows:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Candidate’s DOB
- Exam Center name
- Exam Center Address
- Date of Examination
- Exam Timings
- Exam Session
- Repoting Time
- Photo of the candidate along with his signature
- General Instructions for Exam Day
CSIR UGC NET 2018 Examination Pattern
CSI UGC NET 2018 Examination will happen on 17th June 2018 in Two Sessions. The Examination is conducted through Offline mode. Candidates must complete examination in 3 hours and n extra time will be given.
|Examination Mode||Pen and Paper|
|Exam Format||Objective Type Questions|
|Duration of Examination||03 Hours|
|Session Timings||Morning – 9 AM to 12 PM, Afternoon – 2 PM to 5 PM|
|Subjects List||Life Sciences, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences,Mathematical Sciences, Physical Sciences & Chemical Sciences|
CSIR UGC NET 2018 Results
We can expect CSIS UGC NET 2018 Results in the month of September or October 2018. Separate Merit List for various posts would release. Candidates should check accordingly.
- Visit the CSIR Official website
- Click on the link related to CSIR Exam.
- Enter your Roll number, date of birth and security code.
- Press “Submit” button.
- Now, you can check out result
- Take printouts of application for future use.
CSIR UGC NET Merit List:
- Two separate merit lists will be announced for JRF NET & LS NET results.
- Merit List involves Candidates’s Roll Number, Marks secured & Rank obtained.
- Merit List is prepared based on Candidate’s Performance in entrance test.
- Candidates who qualify JRF NET will be eligible for LS NET only if they meet the eligibility criteria.
- Later, who clear LS NET will be eligible for only JRF in a Scheme or Project.
- And, will not be eligible for Regular JRF NET Fellowship.
- Results valid only for 2 years, candidates must join the CSIR fellowship before 2 years.
CSIR UGC NET 2018 Cut Off
Correspondingly, every year, Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Human Resource Development every year releases particular cut off marks to select deserving candidates. Cut Off marks for CSIR UGC NET 2018 done based on these factors:
- Total Number of Candidates appearing for Exam
- Difficulty Level of Question Paper
- Number of Seats available
Cut Off Marks for CSIR UGC NET 2018-19 is as follows: