11th February 2017 GK Questions: The 11th February 2017 One liners covers the important current affairs, latest happenings around us. These latest updates, current events are useful for the latest, upcoming competitive exams of 2017. Let us have an insight into the latest happenings like Virat Kohli’s Captaincy, Amaravathi News, Global Music and Dance Festival, FIFA U-17 World Cup and UP Elections and etc.
11th February 2017 GK Questions – Today Current Affairs
- Aadhaar Card is mandatory to access the subsidy under food security law.
- Centre will pass the Women’s Empowerment Bill very soon: M Venkaiah Naidu.
- Central Govt decides to open 56 Post Office Passport Seva Kendras.
- UK Foreign secretary renounces US citizenship.
- Eiffel Tower will get bulletproof walls amid terrorism fears.
- China starts fingerprinting all foreign visitors
- Centre cites security concerns over in-flight WiFi.
February 11th, 2017 Current Affairs Questions and Answers
- Flipkart re-hires two executives to launch grocery business
- Uber launches UberHIRE in 9 cities.
- Tata Steel signs agreement with Liberty House
- Indian-origin neurosurgeon, Shawna Pandya shortlisted for NASA 2018 space mission.
- Sports Minister Vijay Goel has launched the Mission-Eleven-Million program.
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6.25 percent
Today Current Affairs – February 2017 Current Affairs
- Jovenel Moise sworn-in as the President of Haiti recently.
- P Raghu Ram selected for the prestigious 2016 Dr.B C Roy National Award.
- ISRO developed the Telemetry & Telecommand Processor Facility to design, integrate and test novel satellite technologies.
- TAMRA – Portal launched by Union Government to ensure transparent award of statutory clearances for mining operations.
- Amaravati is all set to host its maiden Global Music and Dance Festival.
- Aashay Verma and Priyanka Prabhakara are the two Indian youngsters selected for the third annual Basketball without Borders (BWB) Global Camp.
- Ritesh Sachdev – Managing Director of the Cushman & Wakefield.
- The first phase of polling in the seven-phase assembly elections is going to begin on 11 February 2017 in Uttar Pradesh.
11th February 2017 GK Questions – Today General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- World first Braille Atlas for visually impaired persons – New Delhi.
- Spain will host the 2017 Mobile World Congress(MWC).
- Kadiyam Srihari – head of the sub-committee constituted by the Union HRD Ministry to look into issues related to girls education.
- Andhra Pradesh state is hosting the first-ever National Women Parliament (NWP).
- Meena Hemachandra committee will be constituted by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on cyber security.
- Bank of Baroda has tied up with fertilizer major IFFCO to launch co-branded debit cards for farmers and promote cashless payment in rural area.
- Kheleo – the official mascot for FIFA U-17 World Cup India 2017.
- HDFC Bank started operating its Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS).
- Gujarat state has become the first to introduce cashless system for Public Distribution System of food grains.
10 February 2017 Current Affairs – GK Quiz Today
|11th February 2017 GK Quiz Questions and answers||Practice 11th February 2017 Quiz|
|Current Affairs Today||11th Feb 2017 Current Affairs|
|Daily GK Questions and answers for competitive exams||GK Capsule|