16th February 2017 Current Affairs Questions: We have listed out the important current affairs of February 2017 for the competitive exams. Candidates who wish to appear for the latest exams can utilize this information. We have also formulated the General Knowledge Questions and answers, Aptitude, Reasoning, English Material. Interested individuals can read that study material and can practice online mock tests on the related subjects.
16th February 2017 Current Affairs Questions
- Indian Space Research Organization makes all Indias Proud by launching 104 satellites in a single rocket PSLC C37.
- West Bengal Chief minister Mamata Banerjee has formed new district Kalimpong.
- Since Donald Trump came into power, there is a First joint military exercise between US and Thailand.
- Indian music Museum will open at Bengaluru soon.
- Simone Biles, Usain Bolt have won the Laureus Awards 2017.
- New United Nations peacekeeping chief – Jean-Pierre Lacroix.
- Indian hockey player Sandeep Singh will be given honorary doctorate.
- Women’s football club has recently started in Haryana.
- India and Croatia Agreement to boost bilateral trade.
Also read: Practice 16th Feb 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Today Current Affairs 2017 – General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- Cricket icon Sachin Tendulkar has adopted Donja village in Maharashtra for transformation under Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojna.
- The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has opened the South Asia Training and Technical Assistance Centre (SARTTAC) in New Delhi.
- The two-day UNESCO Natural Heritage Festival 2017 in Himachal Pradesh.
- Rs.500 crore has been allocated by the government to the India Post Payments Bank for the financial year 2017-18.
- Nilesh Vikamsey – the new President of ICAI.
- Jehan Daruvala – first ever Indian to win the New Zealand Grand Prix.
- Thailand is hosting the 2017 Cobra Gold joint military exercise.
- T V Parasuram who passed recently was veteran Journalist.
Current Affairs 16th Feb 2017
- The air exhibition, Aero India 2017 – Karnataka.
- Operation Clean Money – has been launched by the Income Tax Department (ITD) to track deposits post demonetisation.
- The International Coin Fair – Kerala.
- estimated growth rate of the agricultural sector for the current fiscal year according to the Economic Survey 2016-17: 4.5 Percent
- The two-day UNESCO Natural Heritage Festival 2017 – Himachal Pradesh.
- India GDP growth forecast for fiscal year(FY) 18, according to the Economic Survey of India 2017 – 6.75 to 7.5.
- Meghalaya first ever Apparel and Garment Making Centre in Ampati.
- As per FICCI Economic Outlook Survey, 6.8 Percent is the projected growth rate of India for the current fiscal year ending March 2017.
- Ireland becomes the first country in the world to fully divest public money from fossil fuels.
Also read: Today Current Affairs
16th Feb 2017 Latest Updates – GK Capsule 2017
|For Current Affairs Questions and Answers 2017||Current Affairs Mock Test|
|Quantitative Aptitude Questions for Competitive Exams||Free Practice Aptitude Online Test|
|General awareness Questions||GA Questions and Answers|
After reading the 16th February 2017 Current Affairs Questions and answers, you can take the free online mock tests on current affairs. Stay tuned to this page to practice more Quizzes on current Affairs, Aptitude, Reasoning. If you think this data is informative, don’t forget to share with your friends. Also, if you need any guidance regarding any Competitive exams study materials, Preparation Tips, you can leave your comment below. We will give our reply immediately as soon as possible.