17th February 2017 Current Affairs Questions: Challenge yourself and test your ability to check your position regarding the professional knowledge. If you wish to improve your subject knowledge then this portal is the best destination. We have the huge collection of the free current Affairs Pdf, General Knowledge Pdf, General Awareness questions, and answers. Go through the below provided the Latest News and try to practice the daily current affairs quizzes on the related topics.
Interested individuals who wish to prepare for the Competitive exams like IBPS, RRB, SBI, Civils can get the the free study material. We have collected the 1000+ sure shot questions and answers for the upcoming competitive exams 2017. Try to utilize this opportunity and prepare well for the exams to get the job what you deserve the most.
17th February 2017 Current Affairs Questions and Answers
- Tata Motors has signed the Strategic Technological Agreement with Microsoft Company.
- Latest Cabinet approvals of February 2017 – the signing of Air Services Agreement between India and Rwanda. and Food Legumes Research Platform (FLRP) in MP State.
- Citi Bank has launched the instant chat service for the customers.
- Indian Panorama Film Festival has begun in Port Blair.
- 2017 Index of Economic Freedom Index – India – 143rd position.
- Himachal Pradesh state Governor has inaugurated the Campaign against Drug Addiction.
Also read: Practice 17th Feb 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
February 17, 2017 GK Capsule – Latest Current Affairs
- Delhi AIIMS won first prize in Kayakalp awards for sanitation & hygiene
- Canada has released the 1985 Air India Kanishka bomber, Inderjit Singh from the prison.
- Foreign tourists to India to get pre-loaded SIM cards.
- Digi Dhan Mela event has begun in Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh.
- Panda is chosen as logo of WWF
- ‘Momentum Jharkhand’ Global Investor Summit starts at Ranchi
- TAMRA app – to ensure lucidity in mining operations
- Andhra Pradesh state govt will build the flats in Amaravati for its officials.
17th Feb 2017 Current Affairs Questions and Answers for IBPS, RRB, SBI
- 5 new judges appointed to Supreme court.
- Tax department for income tax, PAN Card will launch mobile App soon.
- Indian-origin cop Shand Panesar receives bravery awarded from Scotland Yard.
- COO of WhatsApp – Matt Idema.
- Cabinet approves the merging of SBI with 5 subsidiary banks.
- Jammu and Kashmir state government has recently launched the e-Prison project to enumerate jail inmates in the State.
- Usain Bolt has won the Sportsman of the Year award at the Laureus World Awards held in Monaco.
- Vikas Swarup – Next High Commissioner of India to Canada.
- HDFC life has launched a traditional life insurance plan Pragati.
- Airbus has signed a MoU with Telangana to set up a Centre of Excellence for aerospace skill development in the state.
Also read: Current Affairs today
General Knowledge Capsule – Aptitude, Reasoning, English, Maths
|Daily Current Affairs Updates||Current Affairs Mock Test|
|Latest GK Updates||GK Questions and Answers|
17th February 2017 Current Affairs Questions
Candidates can download the free Banking Awareness Material, Computer Awareness Material, general Awareness pdf from the below provided link. We will update the daily mock tests on current affairs. Aspirants can also practice the free general knowledge quiz from this page to improve your knowledge. Stay tuned to this page to get the latest gk questions and answers. Thank you!!!