Hello candidates, Welcome to Daily Current Affairs January 2017 Quiz on our portal recruitment.guru. Here we are publishing the Current Affairs quiz for the aspirants who wish to appear for the competitive exams. Check the 17th January Current Affairs Questions.
Daily Current Affairs Quiz – Current Affairs Questions
Candidates can check the Daily Current Affairs on our page Today’s Current Affairs. Candidates who wish to attempt the competitive exams, bank exams, entrance exams can check the entire information on our portal. Based on the daily current affairs, you can practice the current Affairs Quiz. As of now, check the Latest General Knowledge Questions to improve your knowledge.
Also go through Aptitude Questions
Current GK Quiz – 17th January Current Affairs Questions
- Which state Govt has launched a mobile app pinakin with information on tourism? Answer: Tamil Nadu.
- India has signed an agreement with which country for collaboration in third world countries? Answer: United States.
- Which team has won the 2017 Vodafone Premier Badminton League (PBL)? Answer: Chennai Smashers.
- Who has been appointed as the interim Chairman of Tata Steel? Answer: OP Bhatt.
- Which country Signs Financing Agreement with World Bank for US 48 Million for Nagaland Health Project? Answer: India.
- What is India rank on recently released global index of talent competitiveness? Answer: 92
- Which date is declared as Religious Freedom Day by Barack Obama? Answer: January 16
- BHEL Commissions 500 MW Thermal Unit In which state? Answer: West Bengal.
- Which country Navy Receives Two Ships From China to Ensure Security along Gwadar Port? Answer: Pakistan
- Who is the author of the book Jinnah Often Came to Our House? Answer: Kiran Doshi.
- Which Social Networking Giant to Rollout Fake News Tools for Germany? Answer: Facebook.
- Prasar Bharti hosts International Television Dance Festival in which city? Answer: Hyderabad
- Which country has won the won the 1st ODI Match against England? Answer: India
- Adoption Regulations 2017 Effective From which date? Answer: January 16th
- Which becomes First Elderly friendly corporation in Kerala? Answers: Kozhikode Corporation
- Which country Signs Financing Agreement with World Bank for US 48 Million for Nagaland Health Project? Answer: India
- Who has inaugurated the Khelo India National level Competition? Answer: Vijay Goel