18th February 2017 GK Questions: Startup your preparation for the SBI PO Exam 2017 from this point of time. This GK Section elevates all the important general knowledge questions and answers from the exam point of view. Aspirants who wish to crack the SBI PO Exam can check the Latest Current Affairs, Banking Awareness questions, and Answers on this page. We have given the complete exam pattern for the upcoming competitive exams 2017. Therefore, fix your target and work on it to achieve the success.
18th February 2017 GK Questions
- NASA Scientists have declared the January 2017 as Third Warmest January in 137 years.
- Bollywood Badshah, Shah Rukh Khan to host the Hindi version of Ted Talks
- India Ranked 143rd position in the 2017 Index of Economic Freedom Index.
- Himachal Pradesh state Governor has inaugurated the Campaign against Drug Addiction.
- Vetiver Network has ben launched at Tamil Nadu Agricultural University.
- AIIMS, New Delhi has won the First Prize for Sanitation & Hygiene under Kayakalp Awards.
- Radha Mohan Singh has Inaugurated 2017 Indian Seed Congress in Kolkata.
- Neelam Damodaran is Bank of India new Executive Director.
- Sunil Mehta is the Non-executive Chairman of Punjab National Bank.
- BEL has launched the communication radio
- Vikas Swarup is the High Commissioner to Canada.
- Indian-origin Shand Panesar has won the UK’s Bravery Award.
Also read: 18th Feb 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Daily Current Affairs Questions and Answers for Competitive Exams
- RailYatri has launched the Service of delivering Milk for babies in trains.
- Science Express Train flagged off in Delhi.
- K Palanisamy is the new CM of Tamil Nadu
- HAL and CPWD mou on the execution of infrastructure development works.
- New cross-border power lines will be built between India and Nepal soon.
- PV Sindhu has won the 5th position in the BWF rankings.
- Surendra Verma has been selected for Vyas Samman 2016 for his novel Kaatna Shami Ka Vriksha – Padma Pankhuri Ki Dhar Se.
- The central government has approved the signing of an Air Services Agreement with Rwanda.
- Kerala state government has launched the public health program Aardram to restructure and revamp the public health system.
- The Union Cabinet has approved to set up Food Legumes Research Platform (FLRP) in Madhya Pradesh.
- Pune to host India first sports theme literary festival SporTale.
Important General Awareness Questions and Answers
- Citibank Online is the name of the instant chat service launched by Citi Bank on to resolve the customers queries instantly.
- Edappadi K Palaniswamy has become the new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu.
- Tata Motors Ltd has inked a strategic agreement with Microsoft India.
- The 5 day Indian Panorama Film Festival 2017 has been organized in Andaman and Nicobar Island.
- The three day International Conference on NexGen Technologies for Mining and Fuel Industries 2017 was organized in New Delhi.
- Seed of Joy was the theme of the 2017 Indian Seed Congress.
- Himachal Pradesh state inaugurated a Campaign against Drug Addiction.
- Indian Air Force officially inducted the first indigenously built Airborne Early Warning and Control System named as NETRA.
- Norman Isaac was granted the permission from the International Basketball Federation (FIBA) as the Technical Delegate (TD) of the body.
Also read: Feb 18th, 2017 Current Affairs
General Knowledge Questions and Answers
|Quiz on Current Affairs Today||Current Affairs Mock Test|
|General Knowledge Capsule||GK Questions and Answers|
After checking the 18th February 2017 GK Questions and answers, Candidates can also practice GK Quiz on the current Affairs. Share this information with your friends to improve your knowledge. Thank you!!!