Dear Contenders Welcome to the world of January Current Affairs 2017. We are presenting the Daily Current affairs Quiz on our educational portal recruitment.guru. Candidates can also collect the Current affairs Questions and Answers for the competitive exams like bank exams, IBPS, UPSC etc. Check the 18th January Current Affairs Questions from the below sections and practice the General Knowledge Quiz to improve your knowledge.
18th January Current Affairs Questions – Current GK
Aspirants can go through the Latest Current Affairs on our web page Today’s Current Affairs. Contenders who wish to appear for the competitive exams, bank exams, entrance exams can grab the complete details on our page recruitment.guru. You guys can also practice the 18th January 2017 current Affairs Quiz.
Check the Aptitude Questions for competitive exams
18th January Current Affairs Questions – Take Current Affairs quiz
- What is India rank among the 79 developing countries in 2017 Inclusive Development Index? Answer: 60.
- The 170th Sadguru Sri Thyagaraja Aradhana festival has been concluded in which state? Answer: Tamilnadu.
- Kozhikode Corporation, the first Elderly-Friendly Corporation is in which state? Answer: Kerala.
- The 2017 India International Garment Fair (IIGF) will be held in which city? Answer: Delhi
- Scientists from Japan have claimed which is the missing element in the Earth core? Answer: Silicon
- Registration for Amarnath Yatra starts from which date? Answer: March 1
- BSF Launched Sard Hawa Operation in which state? Answer: Rajasthan
- What is the number of districts in Bangladesh having borders with India? Answer: 30
- What is the India GDP growth forecast rate for the financial year 2016–17? Answer: 6.6
- How much loan amount has been sanctioned by World Bank (WB) for Nagaland Health Project? Answer: 48 million
- Who has been confirmed as Lewis Hamilton’s new team-mate and the new driver for Mercedes? Answer: Felipe Nasr
- Which country has an Unwritten Constitution? Answer: USA
- National Institute of Virology is in which city? Answer: Patna
- Who was the the first woman space tourist? Answer: Anousheh Ansari
- What is the currency of Nepal? Answer: Rupee
- Who is the CM of Chhattisgarh? Answer: Raman singh
- Two years Distance Learning Course Launched in which city? Answer: Ahmedabad
- Merdeka Cup is for which game? Answer: Football
- Who si the author of the book Amitabh – The Making of a Superstar? Answer: Susmita Das Gupta
- Who is the author of the book Unto the Last? Answer: John Ruskin.