General knowledge questions and answers, daily current affairs and frequently asked gk questions for the competitive exams are available on this page. Candidates can also collect the RRB, bank exams, intelligence bureau, postal assistant, and ibps exams study materials. From the below sections, you guys can also collect the General Awareness question, Quiz questions, computer short forms and banking terms etc. Check the 19th January GK Questions ans start your preparation for the competitive exams.
19th January GK Questions – Current GK
Individuals can check through the today’s Current Affairs on our Today’s Current Affairs page. Aspirants who are preparing for the competitive can utilize this golden opportunity. Practice the 19th January 2017 current Affairs Quiz.
Check the Aptitude Questions for competitive exams
19th January GK Questions – Insight Daily Current Affairs
- 58th India International Garment Fair to begins in which city? Answer: Delhi
- Timothy Gonsalves Committee Suggests how much percentage of reservation for the Girl Students in IITs? Answer: 20
- Which bank Launched Business Accelerator Program Yes Fintech? Answer: Yes Bank
- Petroleum Conservation Campaign Saksham 2017 has Inaugurated in which state? Answer: Nagaland
- Which city is selected as the Sitlapati intangible cultural heritage by UNESCO? Answer: Kolkata
- Who launched the mobile TV service Ditto TV? Answer: BSNL.
- Which state allows the sale of white kerosene in open market? Answer: Karnataka
- World lightest watch unveiled in which city? Answer: Geneva
- Who is elected president of European Parliament? Answer: Antonio Tajani
- Yahya Jammeh is the president of which country? Answer: Gambia.
- Who is the Tata Motors chairman? Answer: N Chandrasekaran
- Tarh Peju who has been awarded the National Bravery Award belongs to which state? Answer: Arunachal Pradesh
- Who was the Renowned Actress passed away recently? Answer: Gita Sen
- Name the cricket player who has been inducted into legends club? Answer: Kapil Dev
- Who has won the Delhi International Chess Tournament? Answer: Amonatov
- What is the India rank as per the global Passport Index? Answer: 78
- Who has won the 2017 Geeta Chopra Award? Answer: Shivani Gond and Tejesweeta Pradhan
- What is the currency of Bangladesh? Answer: Taka
- Who is the CM of Tripura? Answer: Manik Sarkar
- Karang Island is located in which city? Answer: Manipur.
These are the 19th January Current Affairs. Carefully, go through the daily current affairs and practice the Current Affairs Quiz here.