1st March 2017 GK Questions
Candidates can get the information regarding 1st March 2017 GK Questions from our portal recruitment.guru. Day after day our depending on the internet is increasing to a greater extent to obtain many things such as information, research on various topics, talking with each other across the globe to know more about people customs or for exchanging thoughts and ideas with others. Also, we are using the internet for entertainment, enjoyment, and fun. We can also use the internet for gaining knowledge about the happenings on the whole globe. These days, General Knowledge has become an important part of every examination. For that purpose, many websites are giving updates on the current affairs. Recruitment.guru is also one of the best websites which give updates on all the latest events happening all around.
1st March 2017 Current Affairs Questions & Answers
General Knowledge is something that helps an individual to grow both personally as well as academically. Current Affairs helps the candidates to improve their general awareness. It narrows our sense of viewing the world and also builds the analytical skills. So, the aspirants must strive for latest current affairs. These days, every examination includes Current Affairs. General Knowledge is given a high weightage in the competitive examination. To help the job seekers we are providing the latest general knowledge questions and also pdfs to download. The candidates who are searching for Daily Current Affairs can make a note of the information provided in this article and get updates about the current trends happening all around. Get 1st March 2017 GK Questions from below sections.
March 1st, 2017 General Knowledge Questions
- Kerala became the India’s first Digital State.
- The largest organization in the banking sector State Bank of India has decided to raise its capital by 15000 crores.
- The Additional Secretary of Economic Affairs, Dinesh Sharma is the Chairperson of Governing Council of IFAD, Rome.
- Sumit Mullick, a 1982 batch Indian Administrative Services officer, is the Chief Secretary of Maharashtra.
- D R Doley Barman was appointed as the Director of a police academy in Hyderabad named Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA) which was established on 15th September 1948.
- Civil Aviation Minister Ashok Gajapathi Raju inaugurated India’s first Integrated heliport in New Delhi.
- India and Asian Development Bank (ADB) signed USD 375 million loan agreement to develop the Visakhapatnam-Chennai Industrial Corridor which is 800 km long.
- The Scientists at the McGill University created an energy efficient Biological Supercomputer which has the capability to work with a very little energy.
1st March 2017 Current Affairs Question and Answers
- The Union Cabinet, i.e., (ICARD) International Center for Agricultural Research in Dry Areas has given its approval for establishing the Food Legumes Research Platform (FLRP) at Amlaha in Sehore, Madhya Pradesh.
- The Indian Railways popularly called as IRCTC has recently launched its new catering policy for the year 2017.
- Justice Abhay Manohar Sapre, a judge of the Supreme Court of India, was given appointment as the chairman of the Cauvery Water Disputes Tribunal.
- 28th February 2017 is celebrated as National Science Day in memory of the Raman Effect, a great work done by Sir C.V Raman.
- The Chief Minister of Jharkhand has recently spoken to the media regarding the ban of Polythene bags in the state. Polythene bags are the main cause of land pollution.
- Kempe Gowda International Airport located in Bengaluru has received a platinum certificate from Confederation of Indian Industry(CII).
Get details of 1st March 2017 Current Affairs here.
March 1st 2017 Current Affairs – News Today
- The Governor of Jammu & Kashmir NV Vohra has appointed Mr. Khursheed A Ganai, the retired IAS Officer as the Chief Information Commissioner.
- An American Travel Website in the recent survey ranked a beach in Andaman & Nicobar Islands named Radhanagar Beach among the top 10 beaches in the world.
- Oriental Bank has recently celebrated 75th Foundation day. The Bank Manager launched five new products marking the foundation day.
Keep visiting our website for Daily updates on Current Affairs. Check the above given 1st March 2017 GK Questions and gain knowledge about the latest happenings around us. The 1st March 2017 Current Affairs Questions may help in the competititve exams.