20th February 2017 GK Questions: February 2017 GK Questions and Answers and today’s Current Affairs are available on this page. Aspirants who wish to get the govt job or central govt job must have the complete grip on the Latest Current affairs, general awareness questions, and answers. Most of the competitive exams today mainly based on the Latest Current Affairs happening around the World. Go through the below given 20th February 2017 General Knowledge Questions and Answers. It is not an exaggeration that Current affairs lead our existence. Because, today, no competitive exam is there without a single question on Current affairs, GK questions Aptitude, Reasoning, and finally English Language.
Hence, for the sake of the candidates, we have provided the free Practice Papers for the competitive exams. Therefore, all individuals are advised to download the study material and make use of them in the preparation.
20th February 2017 GK Questions
Applicants can practice the Today General Knowledge Quiz based on the 20th February 2017 General Knowledge Questions and answers. Practice the 20th February 2017 GK Questions Quiz to improve your knowledge. Instead of browsing the internet for the Online quizzes, start your preparation through this portal. We will assure that you will definitely some knowledge.
General Knowledge Questions and Answers – February 2017
- Tamil Nadu Chief Minister E Palaniswami has won the Trust Vote In TN Assembly.
- Maharashtra state govt Approves Rs. 250 crore Cloud Seeding Programme
- Arundhati Bhattacharya confirms that there are No wage-related issues in SBI merger.
- The United States will not stop green card holders on planes from entering the country.
- India has sanctioned a loan of 340 million US dollar to Nepal.
- Spain’s naval ships rescue 112 migrants off the Libyan coast.
- EPFO has extended the date for submitting Aadhaar number by its members till 31st March 2017.
- Bihar state govt bans the officials from having alcohol anywhere in the world.
- Anil Ambani’s Reliance may sell its 1% Paytm stake.
- “Mil Banche MP” Programme in all Government Schools of Madhya Pradesh state.
Also read: 20th February Current Affairs
20th February 2017 Current Affairs Questions and Answers
- Oriental Bank of Commerce Launches Mobile Wallet known as ‘Batuaa’
- ICAI’s Accounting Research Foundation signs the pact with Railways for 18 months.
- India Approves USD 340 million Loan to Nepal for Development Programmes.
- India Vetiver Network (INVN) launched in Tamil Nadu
- Srinagar International Airport Gets Its First Foreign Airline Service.
- Akhil and Jitender Kumar Signs Deal to Turn Professional Boxers
- Indian Movie Newton Wins top Honour at Berlin Film Festival.
- Non-Official Director in IOB, PNB – Ranganathan, Mehta.
- NASA to create Space Technology Research Institutes for Deep Space Exploration.
- The Volcano in Andaman & Nicobar Island Active Again.
- India will Host Next Davis Cup tie in Bangalore in April.
Today GK Questions and Answers 20-02-2017
- Haryana belongs Sandeep Kumar Breaks his Own Record to Win Gold in 50km Race Walk.
- Former Chief Justice of India Altamas Kabir has passed away at the age of 68 years.
- Dick Bruna, the Creator of the Cartoon Rabbit Miffy has passed away.
- “Hema Malini: Beyond the Dream Gir” biography – Author Ram Kamal Mukherjee.
Also Practice: 20th February 2017 GK Quiz
Download Aptitude, Reasoning, English PDF