Collect the January 2017 Current affairs, GK questions pdf on our page General Knowledge. Based on the 20th January current affairs, we have dispatched the 20th January 2017 GK Quiz. This daily GK Quiz will be helpful in the preparation of UPSC, IPBS, RRB, SBI PO & Clerical, Railways, and other Competitive Exams. Our Daily General Knowledge page will include the topics regarding the various streams like banking & finance, business & economy, Indian and International affairs, defense etc. Check the 20th January Current Affairs Questions from the bottom of this page.
20th January Current Affairs Questions – Daily GK Update
- Which city has been emerged as the most dynamic city in the world? Answer: Bengaluru
- What is the rank of India in the powerful passport ranking Passport Index 2017? Answer: 78
- Which company has launched a mobile TV service Ditto TV? Answer: BSNL.
- Who is the New CBI Director on 19th January? Answer: Alok Kumar Verma
- Deepak Roy, who passed away in January 2017 was a noted Filmmaker
- Which state government has launched Aanandam program? Answer: Madhya Pradesh.
- 58th edition of India International Garment Fair was held in New Delhi
- Antonio Tajani is the new President of European Parliament
- Which country has recently become the associate member of the European Organization for Nuclear Research? Answer: India
- Who will inaugurate 19th National Conference on e-Governance? Answer: Nitin Gadkari
- Which state to introduce Course Credits for students? Answer: Telangana
- Mawlynnong, The cleanest village in Asia is located in which state? Answer: Meghalaya
- Which State Ministers has decided to contribute Rs. 25000 per year for the Army Welfare Fund? Answer: Telangana
- Name the veteran US astronaut, popularly known as the last man on the moon, who passed away recently? Answer: Eugene Cernan
- Which state govt Government approves 35 per cent job reservation for women? Answer: Bihar
- Name the state government that inks MoU with Tata Trust for skill training of youth? Answer: Maharashtra
- Which country pips the US in Google Play downloads as per recent data? Answer: India
- President Pranab Mukherjee has inaugurated the 28th Dantan Gramin Mela in which state? Answer: West Bengal
- Which Indian cricketer has been inducted into Legends Club Hall of Fame? Answer: Kapil Dev
20th January GK Questions – Collect Daily General Knowledge Questions
Based on the 20th January 2017 Current Affairs, we have dispatched the GK Quiz. By daily practicing the General knowledge quiz, you will understand the competitive tests pattern. Practice the 20th January GK Quiz now.
Check the Aptitude Questions for competitive exams