Based on Today’s Current Affairs Updates, we have updated the 21st February 2017 GK Questions & Answers. Examination Applicants can utilize this GK Questions & Answers available on this page. We have covered the some important updates like India today, the world today, National and International Updates in this Daily General Knowledge Questions & Answers Section. We will also produce the Month-wise Current Affairs, Day to Day Current Affairs 2017 through this portal. Students are advised to read the complete article to check the full on details about the 21st February 2017 Current Affairs.
On this page, our team members have updated the GK Questions and Answers of 21st February Current Affairs 2017. Hence, who are anxious to grab the State or Central govt job can check the 21st February 2017 GK Questions and practice daily gk quiz on these updates. Daily practice will help you to Score Good rank in several Competitive Exams like IBPS, SBI, SSC, RBI, RRB etc. Interested individuals can fetch the Daily Current Affairs Updates and General Knowledge Questions and Answers from our www.recruitment.guru portal on daily basis.
21st February 2017 GK Questions
- Central Railway to operate extra rake for transporting the onions from Nashik.
- Madhya Pradesh celebrates Khajuraho Dance Festival.
- Delhi-bound Kalindi Express collides with the freight train at Tundla.
- Andhra Pradesh state government has alloted Land for 9 thematic cities.
- Tamil Nadu CM, Palaniswami has announced various offers after winning the trust vote.
- India has offered Rs.2,280-crore loans to Nepal for infrastructure development.
- Arunachal Pradesh and Mizoram states celebrated Statehood Day.
21st February 2017 General Knowledge Questions & Answers
- Bihar state Government Prohibits State Officials from Consuming Liquor Anywhere In The World.
- Khajuraho Dance Festival has begun in Madhya Pradesh state.
- SBI Rebrands Corporate Website as bank.sbi
- SEBI Approves IRB InvIT Fund to Raise Fund Through IPO.
- Karnataka Bank has signed MoU with Daimler India Commercial Vehicles Pvt Ltd (DICV).
- Microsoft-Flipkart has Announced Strategic Tie-Up.
- Tata Steel has won the Katamati Iron Mine Wins Best Green Organization Award.
- NPF Supremo Shurhozelie Liezietsu elected as the Chief Minister of Nagaland.
- An American multinational technology company Apple has acquired Israeli start-up RealFace.
21st February 2017 Current Affairs Questions and Answers – Practice GK Quiz
- Iran Launches Advanced Rockets During Military Exercises in Desert.
- Indian Cricket Team Captain, Mr.Virat Kohli has become the first Indian sportsperson to ink Rs 100-cr deal with Puma, a sports apparel brand.
- Afghanistan Cricketers Nabi & Rashid Khan to Make Debut in IPL Matches soon.
- Pakistani Cricket Legend Shahid Afridi has recently announced his Retirement from International Cricket.
- Norway Nobel Committee Chairwoman Kullmann has passed away at the age of 65 years.
- Hindi novelist Ved Prakash Sharma has passed away recently at the age of 62 years.
- World Day of Social Justice celebrated on February 20, 2017.
21st February 2017 GK Questions Based on Today’s Current Affairs
Now, tell me “Have you gone through the 21st feb 2017 Current Affairs Questions and Answers?”. If your answer is “Yes”, then you are familiar with the today News and updates. It just takes a 10-15 minute of time to have a glance at the World today. Don’t forget to habituate this. It will definitely help you to gain knowledge about Latest Trending News in India and around the world. Individuals can also take the 21st February 2017 Current Affairs Quiz after checking the 21st February 2017 GK Questions and Answers.
We will update the daily current affairs mock test based on the Today’s Current Affairs updates. So, the examination Aspirants can gain the explicit knowledge by practicing the Daily Current Affairs Quiz. Get the Latest Current Affairs updates on our page Current Affairs.
Practice Today General Knowledge Quiz and Current Affairs Quiz
|Today Current Affairs quiz||21st February 2017 Quiz|
|Current Affairs Today||Feb 21st, 2017 Current Affairs|