23rd January 2017 Current Affairs Questions available for the aspirants. most of the competitive, entrance Exams today are mainly based on the Latest Current affairs, general Awareness Questions, and answers. Hence, for the sake of the candidates, we are providing the daily gk updates on this page. You can collect the Economy, latest news, international news, Environment, Sports updates on our page recruitment.guru. Likewise, we have dispatched the January 23rd Current Affairs Questions below. Carefully read the 23rd January 2017 Current Affairs Questions and practice the 23rd January 2017 Current Affairs Quiz.
(Also Practice: 23rd January 2017 Current Affairs Quiz)
23 Jan 2017 Current Affairs Questions
1. Which Company Named “Most Innovative Company of 2016”?
2. Who is the Winner of Malaysian Masters Grand Prix Gold Tournament 2017?
Answer: Saina Nehwal.
3. Which Bank has been banned by the Govt to Accept deposits under PMGKDS ( Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Deposit Scheme)?
Answer: Cooperative Banks.
4. Which State set new world Record by Singing Over 3.5 lack People National Anthem?
5. Which State Forms Worlds Longest Human Chain?
6. Which Bank Recently Launches Contactless Credit Cards?
Answer: Punjab National Bank.
(Also Read: General Knowledge Questions)
7. Which Indian personality will become a judge in the 2017 Miss Universe pageant?
Answer: Sushmita Sen.
8. When was the Desh Prem Divas Celebrated?
Answer: 23rd January.
9. Which Freedom Fighter Birth Day Celebrated as Desh Prem Divas?
Answer: Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose.
10. Which State Beats Kerala in Annual Status Education Report (ASER) 2016?
Answer: Madhya Pradesh.
23rd January 2017 Current Affairs Questions
11. India has taken which Country Help to increase Train Speed to 200 KMPH?
12. Which Country Withdraws Visa-Free Facility for Indians?
Answer: Hong Kong.
13. Which warships become the India’s first-ever warship to have ATM on board?
Answer: INS Vikramaditya.
14. Which Indian e-commerce company ranked as the most trusted brand in The Indian E-tailing Leadership Index 2017?
15. “[email protected]” a novel programme launched by which Gramin bank to propagate financial literacy among school children?
Answer: Kerala Gramin Bank.
(Also Check: General Knowledge Quiz)
16. Who became the Fastest to reach 1000 ODI Runs as a Captain?
Answer: Virat Kohli.
17. The India Innovation Index will be developed by which international organization to measure innovation performance of Indian states?
Answer: World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
18. Which state Govt has recently launched “Nasha Mukt campaign” to make the state addiction-free?
19. Which city has declared as the second capital of Himachal Pradesh?
20. PM Narendra Modi Recently, inaugurated the Combined Commanders Conference (CCC) in which city of India?