25th February 2017 GK Questions
Latest competitive exams notifications dispatched recently. Be ready and work Hard+Smart to get your dream job. Practice Daily Current Affairs Quiz, General Knowledge Quiz, online test series to make you professional regarding the Subject Knowledge. Free Practice Online mock tests and download Online exam study material for the Competitive Exams like Bank, RRB, UPSC, IBPS Exams. You can also get the IT Companies Placement Papers on our portal recruitment.guru. Try to share this valuable information with your friends, Family. Fetch the required details like 25th February 2017 GK Questions from the below passages.
The World is plenty of technological events and amazing advanced technologies which make the man sound “Wow”. Everyone is getting updated for each and every second, and something may happen unexpectedly. Every day, we come across new incident or discovery, agreement or Awards, and honours. Knowing this information from Newspaper, Television is a little bit lengthy task. Hence, for the ease of the candidates, we are producing the Daily Current Affairs PDF which includes National, International Current Affairs, Business Agreements, Scientific Technologies, Sports News, etc. Have a glance at the 25th February 2017 GK Questions available below.
25th Feb 2017 General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- TCS has been ranked as the world’s third most valuable brand in IT services
- Private schools of Haryana have been insisted on installing solar plants
- Mobile Application launched to provide GST updates by CBEC
- 9th edition of BRICS Summit will take place in China’s Xiamen City
- Pradeep Refinery project of IOCL got concession on interest from Odisha state Govt
- CBSE orders the school buses to have GPS, CCTV & guard facility for the safety purpose.
- Merging of SBI associate banks with SBI to start from April 1.
- Jammu & Kashmir and Central Govt planned to invest R.2,400 crore to boost state’s tourism
- Dance festival ‘Brahan Natyanjali’ has begun at Thanjavur temple
- Bilateral talks held between Bangladeshi PM Sheikh Hasina and India Foreign Sec
25th February 2017 Current Affairs Questions – Today Highlights
- Ministry of Urban Development Approves Development has approved 6 km long Bet Dwarka Darshan Circuit in Gujarat.
- Trade Facilitation Agreement of World Trade Organization Comes into Effect.
- India has signed $375 Mn Loan Pact with Asian Development Bank (ADB) for Industrial Corridor.
- National Folk Festival of Kerala 2017 has begun in Thiruvananthapuram.
- Gujarat Assembly has passed COTP Amendment Bill to Ban Hookah Bars.
- AYUSH Minister has inaugurated the World Integrated Medicine Forum on Regulation of Homeopathic Medicine.
- India Approves Rs 17,000 crore Missile Deal with Israel.
- Vice President Hamid Ansari is on 5 day Visit to Rwanda & Uganda.
- Pakistan Army has recently launhced Military Operation Radd-ul-Fasaad to Eliminate Terrorism.
25th February 2017 GK Questions on Current Affairs – Current Affairs Quiz
- Rajasthan state has become the 2nd Largest Crude Oil Producer in India.
- Indian-Origin British MP has won the Stya Paul Memorial Award.
- Abhijit Sarkar has been appointed as the Vice President of Asian Hockey Federation.
- Hassan Ali Khaire is the prime minister of Somalia.
- Shilpa Shetty is the Swachh Bharat Brand Ambassador.
- Gujarat Assembly Passes Cigarettes and Other Tobacco Products Amendment Bill to Ban Hookah Bars.
- Mahindra Agri has launched the digital platform MyAgriGuru for farmers.
- World’s First International Zip Line between Spain And Portugal.
- Former Sri Lankan Batsman Kumar Sangakkara has become the 2nd Asian to Play 1000 Matches.
- Sports Ministry will Organize the 1st Gramin Khel Mahotsav in New Delhi.
- Central Excise Day is observed on February 24, 2017.
Also read: 25th February 2017 GK Quiz
Importance of General knowledge for Competitive Exams
To get the Daily Current Affairs, General Knowledge Questions pdf stay tuned to our portal recruitment.guru. Try to share this information through Social media like Facebook and Whatsapp to make your friend, Family updated. Thak you guys for visiting our page.
Regards —– recruitment.guru team 🙂