27th February 2017 GK Questions
Are you fed with your previous attempts to crack the Competitive exams? If your response is “Yes”. Then don’t worry. Just stay cool and get the required information like Preparation tips, guidelines, Current Affairs, GK Questions from this page. Read the complete article to check the 27th February 2017 Current Affairs Questions and Answers. Also, have a glance at the 27th February 2017 GK Questions for the SBI PO, RRB, UPSC Exams.
27th February 2017 Current Affairs Questions
We are living in the world where Technology is updating per every second. We have to mould ourselves as per the technology. In olden days, people used to refer the newspaper to get the daily news, Current events, and the World today. But now, people are showing keen interest towards the GK Capsules and the Current affairs pdfs. Hence, we have published the article which gives the full fledged information about the Current Affairs 2017. Candidates can download the Daily Current Affairs pdf from this page within the fraction of seconds. Check the 27th February 2017 GK Questions and Answers collected on the basis of the 27th Feb 2017 Current Affairs.
27th February 2017 GK Questions and Answers
- Ministry of Urban Development has formulated the infrastructure policy to check challenges of urbanization in the country.
- Rajasthan state govt has inaugurated the Medical Project RAHAT for the Treatment of Heart Disease.
- Mumbai is named as the Richest Indian City with Total Wealth of $820 bn.
- NCAER Lowers India’s GDP Growth Forecast to 6.9 per cent for the financial year 2017.
- As per Moody’s Investors Service report, the India To Remain Fastest Growing Economy Among G-20 Nations.
- DIPP Reports FDI Inflow Grows by 18% to USD 46 billion in 2016.
- Food technology start-up Gorb partners with Ola Cab to Offer Food at Discounted Rates to Riders.
- TCS Ranked as the Top Three IT Services Brands Globally by Brand Finance.
- Three Poets of the Maharashtra state have been Conferred with Vishakha Awards.
- By Launching World’s First Robot Table Tennis Tutor, Japan enters the Guinness Record.
Also read: 27th February 2017 Current Affairs Questions
27th February 2017 Current Affairs – Important News today
- Normani Kordei is the American Cancer Society Global Ambassador.
- Former Nagaland CM, Mr.T R Zeliang has been appointed Finance Advisor to Nagaland government.
- Researchers from the IIT Kharagpur has developed the Prototype to Protect IoT Devices.
- R Ashwin Breaks Kapil Dev to Become the highest wicket-taker.
- Gopi & Athare has won the Men’s and Women’s Full Marathon in New Delhi respectively.
- Saina Nehwal to represent the IOC Athletes Commission in BWF.
- 2-day long Liker & Leh Dosmochey Festival has begun in Ladakh.
- The Government Allows Tamil Nadu to Raise Number of Workdays under the Mahatma Gandhi Rural Employment Guarantee scheme.
- PM Narendra Modi has inaugurated the 112-foot Shiva Statue in Coimbatore.
- Delhi Government Approves the 37 Percent Hike in Minimum Wages.
- CBSE has insisted that the School buses must have CCTVs, GPS, speed governors for the safety purpose.
27th February 2017 GK Questions on Current Affairs – Current Affairs Quiz
- India’s First Hill Station Bicycle Path has Unveiled in Darjeeling.
- Online payment of court fees has recently introduced in Goa state.
- India and Germany’s 2011 Agreement on Social Benefit.
- India Signs MoU with Bangladesh Country to provide financial assistance of Taka 240 mn for the development of Sylhet city.
- Pakistan and Turkey have signed 10 Agreements to Enhance Bilateral Ties.
- The Government has announced Rs. 3000 crore Bailout Package to IDBI Bank.
- John-John Dohmen & Naomi Van have won the Best Hockey Players of 2016 by FIH.
- Dena Bank Unveils RFID-Enabled Cards For Better Customer Service.
- 61 Cavalry has won the Army Polo Championship.
- India Bags the Three Medals At 6th Asian Para-Road Cycling Championship.
Also read: 27th February 2017 GK Quiz
General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Competitive Exams 2017
Refer our portal recruitment.guru for the daily current affairs questions and the mock tests. Thak you friends for taking this page as the reference.
Regards —– recruitment.guru 🙂