2nd March 2017 Current Affairs Questions
Are you fed up with the searching process for the latest events happening all around? Here is a chance to find the latest news and get rid of the difficulties in searching. Our website recruitment.guru provides you with all the information on Current Affairs. The aim of our General Knowledge section is to satisfy the candidates who are searching for Current Affairs Question and Answers related to the competitive examinations. We provide daily updates on the latest news, Daily GK Quiz and study materials required for competitive exams like IBPS, PO, UPSC, etc. Check the 2nd March 2017 Current Affairs Questions from this article. Also, practice the Daily GK Quiz and get preparation tips on various government exams.
2nd March 2017 GK Questions
Today, the world has changed dramatically. We are in a situation where we have to run along with the world and its technological advancements. It is important for everyone to stay connected to the world. We all are affected directly or indirectly with the things going around. Current Affairs covers all the topics like Education, Science & Technology, employment, crimes, ethics and so on. If you don’t know the latest information, though you have a proper education you will be seen as a man without general awareness. Many people may take it as an advantage and try to cheat you. So, candidates don’t let the world cheat you. Be in a position to grasp all the things happening all around. Check the General Knowledge Question and Answers, Current Affairs 2017 from our website and gain knowledge about the current events. Refer the 2nd March 2017 Current Affairs Questions below.
2nd March 2017 Current Affairs Question and Answers
- The Red buses of Mumbai to be painted white and yellow for trial by the Maharashtra government.
- Gopal Baglay, the Joint Secretary, is the new spokesperson for External Affairs Ministry from now.
- Israeli SPYDER, an Air Defence Missile system is from India.
- IPS officer from Telangana, Sudeep Lakhtakia is to take an additional charge as a DG of Central Reserve Police Force(CRPF).
- CBDT, popularly known as the Central Board of Direct Taxes has signed ten unilateral Advance Pricing Agreements (APAs) with Indian tax payers.
- Kalinga Lancers won the Hockey India League this year.
March 2nd, 2017 General Knowledge – News Today
- As per the data given by the Commerce and Industry Ministry recently, the growth of eight core sectors has cut down to a percentage of 3.4 at the beginning of the year 2017.
- Shri Narendra Singh Tomar, The Union Minister of Drinking Water and Sanitation, has launched the week-long Swachh Shakti Saptah in Gurgaon, Haryana.
- SEBI of India is to tighten the regulations for algorithmic trading to reduce the instances of misuse.
- Implementation of Goods and Services Tax is from July 1st, 2017.
- Thiruvananthapuram is the top city in Urban Governance.
- India is hosting the women’s World Boxing Championship in November 2017.
- India is successful in test firing the most indigenous SuperSonic Interceptor Missile.
Current Affairs Quiz – 2nd March 2017 GK Questions on Current Affairs
- On Monday, the Iraqi forces who are battling the Islamic State reach Mosul bridge.
- NASA is in a view to sending a Robotic Spacecraft to Sun in the year 2018.
- The Government Allows Tamil Nadu to Raise Number of Workdays under the MGREG scheme.
- Implementation of Ban on Liquor in Chandigarh from April 1.
- Queen Elizabeth II is hosting the UK-India Year of Culture 2017 at Buckingham Palace.
- India to witness extremely hot summer, and Delhi to be the main victim of the hot Summer.
- Donald Trump calls Immigration to be issued according to the Merit list.
- Jaishankar, the Foreign Secretary of India to visit the United States.
General Knowledge Question and Answers for Competitive Examinations – 2nd March GK Quiz
|GK Quiz||2nd March 2017 GK Quiz|
|Current Affairs||2nd march 2917 General Knowledge Questions|
Visit our website recruitment.guru for daily updates on Current Affairs, General Knowledge Quiz, Study Materials etc.