7th February 2017 GK Questions: Candidates who are in search of General knowledge and current affairs can check the gk current affairs on this page. Current affairs, general knowledge will lead our existence these days. No competitive exam is there without the general knowledge of current affairs. Hence, aspirants who are appearing for the competitive exams can get the gk current affairs questions and answers from our pages. Individuals can check the current affairs for bank po, Current Affairs International at a quick rate from this portal.
7th February 2017 GK Questions
- Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal Launches Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana (CMSGUY) in Assam.
- HRD Ministry to set up NTA to Conduct Exams for Higher & Secondary Education.
- Andhra Pradesh Gets its First Smart Police Station.
- Railways Approved Rail Project in Andaman and Nicobar.
- Tripartite MoU signed among M/o of Tourism, M/s NPCC & NBCC and Govt of J&K for Implementation of Tourism Projects In Jammu and Kashmir.
- Supreme Court Directs Centre to Link Mobile Numbers to Aadhaar within a Year.
- UN Agency Calls for International Collaboration on Wheat Rust to Curb Threat to Global Supplies.
- Indian Coast Guard to have Joint Exercise with UAE Coast Guard.
- Bank of Maharashtra ties up with Cigna TTK to market the insurer’s products in the bank’s branches.
- Axis Bank ties up with Earthport, a cross-border payment network.
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Starts Pilot Operation in Bengaluru.
- Uber Launches Taxi Hiring Service UberHIRE to enable the customers to hire the taxi.
7th February 2017 Current Affairs Questions and Answers
- Indian-Origin British Sculptor Anish Kapoor Wins $ 1 Million Israeli Prize by Israel for his utmost contribution for the Jewish community.
- 6 February: International Day of Zero Tolerance for Female Genital Mutilation
- Alastair Cook steps down as England Test captain after a record 59 matches in the role.
- Qatar Suffers Lowest Ever Temperature of 1.5 Degree Celsius.
- Scientists Discovered Neurocalyx Calycinus Plant to Possess High Medicinal Values.
- India will Host World Billiards Championship For Next Four Years.
- Iran Lifts Ban on American Wrestling Team.
- Measles-Rubella (MR) vaccination campaign – Bangalore.
- Head of the committee constituted by Ministry of AYUSH to prepare a Yoga Protocol for Diabetes Control – Nagendra.
- India won 18th boy Asian Junior Team Squash Championship-2017.
- Velavan Senthilkumar is associated with Squash.
7th February 2017 General Knowledge Questions and Answers
|7th February 2017 General Knowledge Quiz||Practice 7th February 2017 Quiz|
|Current Affairs Today||7th Feb 2017 Current Affairs|